Asian man released on $10K bond after shooting 6-year-old boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

A six-year-old boy was attacked by his neighbor with a sledgehammer and when that didn’t work, the man went inside his home, found a gun and shot the child, according to FOX 2 in Michigan.

The boy’s father, Arnold Daniel, says his children were outside playing on a bright sunny day when things suddenly turned gloomy.

It all started when Daniel’s son momentarily left his bicycle in the neighbor’s yard. The neighbor allegedly walked outside with a sledgehammer in attack mode when the boy, Coby, went to retrieve his bike. Words were exchanged and the neighbor went back inside. Upon reentering his home, the neighbor reportedly sent a single shot through his window that struck Coby in the right arm.

“He tried hitting me with a sledgehammer but that’s not going to work because I’m too fast. (Then he) got a gun and BOOM shot me right here,” Coby said.

Sounds like Mr. Nguyen needs a few years of quiet time to ponder his anger issues. Glad the kid's okay.

A six-year-old boy was attacked by his neighbor with a sledgehammer and when that didn’t work, the man went inside his home, found a gun and shot the child, according to FOX 2 in Michigan.

The boy’s father, Arnold Daniel, says his children were outside playing on a bright sunny day when things suddenly turned gloomy.

It all started when Daniel’s son momentarily left his bicycle in the neighbor’s yard. The neighbor allegedly walked outside with a sledgehammer in attack mode when the boy, Coby, went to retrieve his bike. Words were exchanged and the neighbor went back inside. Upon reentering his home, the neighbor reportedly sent a single shot through his window that struck Coby in the right arm.

“He tried hitting me with a sledgehammer but that’s not going to work because I’m too fast. (Then he) got a gun and BOOM shot me right here,” Coby said.

So whats the rest of the story?

I thought the big lib effort was to get rid of cash bail entirely?

BTW, if the suspect here isn't a flight risk, what's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back