Video: St. Louis couple pulls guns on trespassing protesters

Saw this earlier today.
More power to em but the way they handled those firearms is criminal!!!
She had here finger on the trigger and neither had any muzzle awareness.
More likely to shoot each other than a bad guy.
These have to be new gun owners,in other words democrats. Them both being attorneys makes it even more likely.
My old man would have quietly told me to put down the firearm.....and then slapped the shit out of me if I did something like the shit they were doing.

Already some Memes about Mark and Patricia McCloskey's (aka Ken & Karen) STAGED PERFORMANCE, also mentions incorrect gun holding ROFLAO.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

Both of em make me cringe.
Although Karen is the worst!!!
Finger on trigger,waving it around!!! Jesus!! They could have watched a few Youtube videos and at least looked like they knew what they were doing.

Apparently neither has heard of the low ready position.
i DIDNT SEE HER FINGER ON THE TRIGGER what I did see is a women that should have already emptied her mag and reloaded,,for that you need you finger on the trigger,,,

Her finger was most definitely on the trigger.
Makes me wonder if her pistol was empty. The guy kept his finger outside the trigger guard the whole time.
it might have been at the time she should have been shooting but its hard to tell,

next time youre in a situation like that come back and tell me you left your finger off the trigger the whole time,,,

I see nothing wrong other than they didnt shoot,,

Already been there.
My finger was where it was supposed to be.
And you never place your finger on the trigger until you're ready to shoot.
Thats common gun safety that even the military follows.
they were past ready to shoot,,,

got any video of your experience so we can critique it???
dollar on a dime you had your finger on the trigger and didnt shoot at some time or another

they did nothing wrong but not shoot,,,

They were about two feet away.
did they get that close?? I didnt see that part,,,

Saw this earlier today.
These have to be new gun owners,in other words democrats. Them both being attorneys makes it even more likely.
My old man would have quietly told me to put down the firearm.....and then slapped the shit out of me if I did something like the shit they were doing.

Already some Memes about Mark and Patricia McCloskey's (aka Ken & Karen) STAGED PERFORMANCE, also mentions incorrect gun holding ROFLAO.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

Finger on trigger,waving it around!!! Jesus!! They could have watched a few Youtube videos and at least looked like they knew what they were doing.

i DIDNT SEE HER FINGER ON THE TRIGGER what I did see is a women that should have already emptied her mag and reloaded,,for that you need you finger on the trigger,,,

Makes me wonder if her pistol was empty. The guy kept his finger outside the trigger guard the whole time.
it might have been at the time she should have been shooting but its hard to tell,

next time youre in a situation like that come back and tell me you left your finger off the trigger the whole time,,,

Already been there.

dollar on a dime you had your finger on the trigger and didnt shoot at some time or another

Nope.
I've been shooting for over 45 years.
Safety is well ingrained in me.

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

Close up's, her finger on the trigger and his finger outside the trigger guard:

View attachment 357005

Her finger on the trigger, his finger outside the trigger guard:

View attachment 357006

View attachment 357007
her finger nail seem to be hiding the front of the trigger frame,,,
shes is very close to it but not on the trigger,,
again they only thing they did wrong was not fire,,,

all this key board commando critique is annoying, next time youre in this situation let me know how you did,,,

Same thing.
You never put your finger on the trigger or inside the trigger guard until you're ready to fire.
I cant believe I'm having this conversation.......
they were past ready to fire, and I imagine they were praying to god that those fucks didnt make them pull it,,

"god please dont let them make me kill them"

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

View attachment 357005

View attachment 357006

View attachment 357007

all this key board commando critique is annoying, next time youre in this situation let me know how you did,,,

Same thing.
You never put your finger on the trigger or inside the trigger guard until you're ready to fire.

I can't believe we are having this conversation either. What a retard and as someone who has been Military Trained and is a Military Reservist I can say that yes you are correct you never put your finger actually on the trigger UNLESS you are going to fire the gun.

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

Already been there.

Nope.
I've been shooting for over 45 years.
Safety is well ingrained in me.
big difference between safety nazi gun range rules and close quarters combat,,,

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

View attachment 357005

View attachment 357006

View attachment 357007

Oh STFU Troll.

"her finger nail seem to be hiding the front of the trigger frame,,,
shes is very close to it but not on the trigger,,"

Her FINGER is COMPLETELY on the trigger are you BLIND or just a Moron Troll Boi?

View attachment 357010

"all this key board commando"

I am NOT a keyboard commando, I am actually Military Trained and in the Military Reserve and have training as a Sniper. So go away already. You can't even SEE correctly considering you can't even SEE the woman has her finger TOTALLY on the trigger, WTF the above picture could NOT be bigger than it is. Get your eyes tested already.

Not only is her finger on the trigger but it's placed in the wrong position.
The pad of the tip of your finger is the proper placement.

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

View attachment 357005

View attachment 357006

View attachment 357007

Same thing.

I can't believe we are having this conversation either. What a retard and as someone who has been Military Trained and is a Military Reservist I can say that yes you are correct you never put your finger actually on the trigger UNLESS you are going to fire the gun.
you need to watch actual combat tapes and you will see fingers on triggers all the time when shots arent fired,,,

trust me on that,,,

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

View attachment 357005

View attachment 357006

View attachment 357007

Same thing.
they were past ready to fire, and I imagine they were praying to god that those fucks didnt make them pull it,,

"god please dont let them make me kill them"

You do NOT put your finger on the trigger UNLESS you are going to PULL the trigger. IF they were past ready to fire they would have ALREADY starting shooting but they didn't and so they are either using Prop Guns or they both are total IDIOTS who should not have guns because they do NOT know how to handle them.

If that's a real gun he has there, it's from ther late 60s or early 70s. Those were real prone to jamming, too.

Not that Colt.

I have the exact same model that I bought 40 years ago and it is very reliable.
My M16 from the 80's loved to jam.

The Colt M-16 I bought in 1979 has never failed me except a couple of times I used bad cheap ammo from Georgia Arms.

Of couse for the last 30 years or so I have only used the lower. I don't want to shoot the original barrel out so I trade the uppers. I have worn out four barrels going bang-bang-bang. (More like Brrrrup}.

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

Already been there.

They were about two feet away.
did they get that close?? I didnt see that part,,,

You need to follow the thread better.
I was answering you directly about my situation that you asked about.

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

View attachment 357005

View attachment 357006

View attachment 357007

Oh STFU Troll.

Her FINGER is COMPLETELY on the trigger are you BLIND or just a Moron Troll Boi?

View attachment 357010

I am NOT a keyboard commando, I am actually Military Trained and in the Military Reserve and have training as a Sniper. So go away already. You can't even SEE correctly considering you can't even SEE the woman has her finger TOTALLY on the trigger, WTF the above picture could NOT be bigger than it is. Get your eyes tested already.

Well yes, the whole thing with the gun is fucked up on all levels, the mishandling, the finger on the trigger, the finger in the wrong position. Everything.

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

View attachment 357005

View attachment 357006

View attachment 357007

Same thing.

Or in the Trigger guard.

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

View attachment 357005

View attachment 357006

View attachment 357007

Oh STFU Troll.

View attachment 357010

you guys are pathetic key board commando critics,,,,

I have watched some of the highest trained people in the country barrel sweep and trigger drag so much I ignore it,,,

youve spent to much time on an NRA gun range,,,

1593475269168.png

Its all fun and games until some armed black men show up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Why would an armed black man show up? These people are doing nothing illegal.
I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.
They weren't just walking down the street. They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them. As we have seen that's what thugs do. 3 black guys are room temperature now for doing that.

They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them.
They were marching til the crowd saw the guns. Yeah, a guy said he was going to take their guns away--they're lucky that's all he did.
The McCloskeys sent a clear message of intimidation to the protesters. If they were truly afraid for their property and their lives, they would have waited INSIDE with their guns and watched. If someone entered their property THEN would be the time to come out armed. But that's not what they did. They just wanted to send the message that they were going to shoot the first protester who stepped on their lawn. If they hadn't sent a message like that, the protesters would have just kept marching by.
Maybe, Maybe not.

Once the mob broke through the gate, by law deadly force was justifiable

Missouri’s law is more extensive than those of other states because it allows you to use deadly force to attack an intruder to protect any private property that you own, in addition to yourself or another individual.

Read post # 194 from Flash, Mark and Patricia McCloskey are Self-Hating White Cucks who SUPPORT BLM and so fuck them who cares if a bigger feral mob return and do a Manson Family on them.

WHEN I was defending them earlier in this thread I did not know they were BLM supporters AND SJWs so I take BACK ALL my PREVIOUS comments defending them. They are just general filth.
Thanks for information Austria girl. Christ. Was this a set-up?

A set up by who? A set up by Mark and Patricia McCloskey? Could be, they have put that Statement out saying how they support BLM and also that they are Civil Rights lawyers who sue the police on behalf of presumably Black thugs. So yes to me it seems like that ENTIRE situation outside their house with the feral mob and them both standing there holding their guns WRONG was ALL a set up probably by THEM.
Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

Her finger was on the trigger and yes his finger was outside the trigger guard the entire time.

This is why I am saying I think both were Prop Guns and not actual guns. Who handles an actual gun the way they were doing? Only a TOTAL idiot OR someone who has NO IDEA how to handle a gun.

If someone confronts a crowd with a fake gun they deserve what they get.

Well yes, IF something is NOT Staged and you confront a feral mob with a Prop Gun then chances are you are allowing yourself to be literally an Open Target.
Left will stop at nothing to undermine the cause of freedom.

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

View attachment 357005

View attachment 357006

View attachment 357007

Oh STFU Troll.

View attachment 357010

you guys are pathetic key board commando critics,,,,

I have watched some of the highest trained people in the country barrel sweep and trigger drag so much I ignore it,,,

youve spent to much time on an NRA gun range,,,
I know gun safety and muzzle awareness if you point a weapon at someone you better use it.

Its all fun and games until some armed black men show up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Why would an armed black man show up? These people are doing nothing illegal.
I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.
They weren't just walking down the street. They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them. As we have seen that's what thugs do. 3 black guys are room temperature now for doing that.

They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them.
They were marching til the crowd saw the guns. Yeah, a guy said he was going to take their guns away--they're lucky that's all he did.
The McCloskeys sent a clear message of intimidation to the protesters. If they were truly afraid for their property and their lives, they would have waited INSIDE with their guns and watched. If someone entered their property THEN would be the time to come out armed. But that's not what they did. They just wanted to send the message that they were going to shoot the first protester who stepped on their lawn. If they hadn't sent a message like that, the protesters would have just kept marching by.
Maybe, Maybe not.

Once the mob broke through the gate, by law deadly force was justifiable

Missouri’s law is more extensive than those of other states because it allows you to use deadly force to attack an intruder to protect any private property that you own, in addition to yourself or another individual.

Read post # 194 from Flash, Mark and Patricia McCloskey are Self-Hating White Cucks who SUPPORT BLM and so fuck them who cares if a bigger feral mob return and do a Manson Family on them.

WHEN I was defending them earlier in this thread I did not know they were BLM supporters AND SJWs so I take BACK ALL my PREVIOUS comments defending them. They are just general filth.
Who cares whether they support BLM or not? It is what you do, when they come for you, yours or those you care about that counts. I don't care how they posture in their law careers. They are lawyers, ya know. They did good.

They are BOTH Ambulance Chasers and they support the BLM Marxists. They did good? No what they did was STAGED using Prop Guns, they have NEVER been near an actual gun in their lives, both illustrate that with their idiotic holding the guns wrong, waving them in the air, him pointing the gun at her, that is NOT how you handle guns.
Scored well didn't they? Ambulance Chasers 1 / Protesters 0 on a home court advantage. Never trust somebody not to kill you with a weapon they may not know how to use well. They might shoot your a$$ by mistake. I don't think the point was lost on the protesters. Just you.

No if they were ACTUAL guns the chances are the way the were handling them they would have just ended up by accident shooting each other.
Got to admit. Amateurs are like that. Everybody that owns should get trained and the spend an hour or two on the range monthly afterward.

Saw this earlier today.

View attachment 356983

View attachment 356984

View attachment 357005

View attachment 357006

View attachment 357007

Same thing.

you need to watch actual combat tapes and you will see fingers on triggers all the time when shots arent fired,,,

trust me on that,,,

Post em.

Forum List

Back