Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

The McMichaels did not committ aggravated assault or any other crime. That is a figment of your imagination.

Prosecutors disagree with you..

That is no surprise. They are throwing up a lot of bullshit hoping something will stick to the wall. You tell me how did the McMichaels committ aggravated assault or any other crime? Any competent jury will see through their bullshit.

You really don't know how this works, do you.

Prosecutors are likely trying to get them to take a plea. Of course, they'll happily go to trial if the McMichaels decide that's the route they want to take.

I'm not the one who has to explain how what they did was aggravated assault. I'm not a lawyer. But "throwing up a lot of bullshit hoping something will stick" is exactly how this is done. Bury the accused in charges and get his attention. If they're guilty (and I believe they are) it would be in their best interest to accept a plea deal.

Travis McMichael could easily end up on death row because of this. And, if they decided to also prosecute the trio for conspiracy, every one of them could die in prison...

Silly question. But if the house was open and under construction how was it breaking and entering?
In Georgia any dwelling that is unoccupied, occupied or vacant, you can’t enter with the intent to steal, but doesn’t matter, it was Suspicious activity, it was ongoing Travis confronted Arbery previously, The owner put a camera in because people were breaking in. If you look at the video there is some really nice equipment inside the property

and you’ve already been told this.

And English the owner said nothing was stolen. So intent to steal is a stretch. And you can’t break and enter a building that is not closed. At most. Trespassing. And only under specific circumstances that were not met.

So as you have been told this. Why do you continue to pretend otherwise?
The house had doors and windows on it bro, it had expensive equipment inside. He had a camera to catch ppl breaking in, it had electricity.. this is a dwelling.

and it doesn’t matter they followed him to stop him from breaking in, and English was the owner NOT THE CONSTRUCTION WORKERs, we don’t have a statement from the construction workers saying their tools weren’t stolen.

This is a self defense case.. you don’t like them
Following the criminal!! TO BAD! I don’t care about your feelingsView attachment 340965hugE.. NO TRESPASSING! Sign

Here is the problem with your version of events. If they had a dropped hammer along the road that you claimed he had at one time. Or if they had statements that there was property missing the Defense Attorney could probably get the charges dropped by filing a motion with the judge. He would certainly cause enough doubt to get the McMichaels out on bail. But neither has happened.

So the lawyer is not serving his clients by ending this as quickly as possible. Instead drawing it out while they are in jail as long as possible?

When did the sign go up? Because I don’t remember seeing it in the neighbors video or any pictures even from the supporters.
We already went over this,, The media has sensationalize this we have a video of a man using self-defense it was a justifiable homicide and they’re in jail right now.. what evidence could be better than that? It’s going to trial.

But if all this evidence exists. Despite the fact it is not reported on the news. Then the lawyer could get the charges dropped tomorrow. He could have had them dropped last week and the McMichaels could have spent Memorial Day with the traditional BBQ sucking on a beer.
Did you see the police report? It was 4 paragraphs long, no interviews with Bryan, no neighbor interviews, we don’t know much,, so you think if they had a hammer they would get out even though they have self defense on film? Lol your funny.

I am funny? You do not understand the charges against them. You have decided the charges are bullshit political nonsense. But the charges are supported by legs so to speak, of facts. Knock away those facts and the charges fall down.

In order for the Murder charge to go away the killing has to be self defense. You swear up and down it is. I say it is not. My reason is that you can not claim self defense when you are committing a Felony. It is why Armed Robbers do not get to claim self defense for killing the clerk.

The Felony that was committed was the Aggravated Assault. The Aggravated Assault statute makes it a felony to confront anyone while holding a weapon. Your intent matters here. But what matters most is the situation. The Prosecutor knows and so does the judge that while it is illegal to hold someone for police at gunpoint getting a conviction is a little harder.

This is the next leg. The only way to avoid the Aggravated Assault felony is if the person you were stopping committed a crime. For Citizens Arrest the person had to commit a crime. Not five years ago. Not five days ago. Not even an hour ago. But right then and there. Burglary right then and there would be a crime. It would be petty theft since the hammer is not worth more than $500 in all honesty.

But it would weaken the leg of the Aggravated Assault. Not remove it. Weaken it. That in turn would weaken the leg of the Murder charge. Agains not remove it. But weaken it enough to at least justify bail.

Now it may be six months or a year before the trial. No lawyer is going to leave his client in jail for six months much less a year if he can get them out. In this case three lawyers would have to be in agreement that not only their client but all three men need to stay in jail for that whole time.

Each man has his own lawyer. I read that in two of the news articles posted on the many threads. So three lawyers have to agree that the best thing to do is keep their clients in jail. That I have a hard time believing. That is especially hard considering one of the three men claims not to have been involved at all. Just following hoping for a picture of the “suspect”. His lawyer would be talking to the Prosecutor and trying to explain it. Especially since your assertion is that it is far better for the man to sit in jail for months or even a year before trial?

The problem for you is that you do not understand how the chain of events are viewed. You hop around one to another. But it was a sequence of events. Anything that weakens that chain is good for the defense. It could create the reasonable doubt needed for the Not Guilty verdict. But that chain is so strong right now the Judge has denied bail for all three. So weakening that chain a little gets the men bail. Breaking it could get the charges dismissed.

But three lawyers are not doing that. Now. Put yourself in the McMichaels shoes. They are starting their third week in jail. Bad food. Locked in a cell all day because it is too dangerous to put them in General Population. Seeing their families for a few minutes every week. Probably through glass. Not allowed to hold hands. They agree with this idea of sitting in jail until the trial which could be a year from now? Or longer if there is another court shut down due to COVID round two this fall?

They were committing no felony ....that is just a figment of your imagination.
Silly question. But if the house was open and under construction how was it breaking and entering?
In Georgia any dwelling that is unoccupied, occupied or vacant, you can’t enter with the intent to steal, but doesn’t matter, it was Suspicious activity, it was ongoing Travis confronted Arbery previously, The owner put a camera in because people were breaking in. If you look at the video there is some really nice equipment inside the property

And English the owner said nothing was stolen. So intent to steal is a stretch. And you can’t break and enter a building that is not closed. At most. Trespassing. And only under specific circumstances that were not met.

The house had doors and windows on it bro, it had expensive equipment inside. He had a camera to catch ppl breaking in, it had electricity.. this is a dwelling.

and it doesn’t matter they followed him to stop him from breaking in, and English was the owner NOT THE CONSTRUCTION WORKERs, we don’t have a statement from the construction workers saying their tools weren’t stolen.

Following the criminal!! TO BAD! I don’t care about your feelingsView attachment 340965hugE.. NO TRESPASSING! Sign

Here is the problem with your version of events. If they had a dropped hammer along the road that you claimed he had at one time. Or if they had statements that there was property missing the Defense Attorney could probably get the charges dropped by filing a motion with the judge. He would certainly cause enough doubt to get the McMichaels out on bail. But neither has happened.

So the lawyer is not serving his clients by ending this as quickly as possible. Instead drawing it out while they are in jail as long as possible?

When did the sign go up? Because I don’t remember seeing it in the neighbors video or any pictures even from the supporters.
We already went over this,, The media has sensationalize this we have a video of a man using self-defense it was a justifiable homicide and they’re in jail right now.. what evidence could be better than that? It’s going to trial.

But if all this evidence exists. Despite the fact it is not reported on the news. Then the lawyer could get the charges dropped tomorrow. He could have had them dropped last week and the McMichaels could have spent Memorial Day with the traditional BBQ sucking on a beer.
Did you see the police report? It was 4 paragraphs long, no interviews with Bryan, no neighbor interviews, we don’t know much,, so you think if they had a hammer they would get out even though they have self defense on film? Lol your funny.

I am funny? You do not understand the charges against them. You have decided the charges are bullshit political nonsense. But the charges are supported by legs so to speak, of facts. Knock away those facts and the charges fall down.

In order for the Murder charge to go away the killing has to be self defense. You swear up and down it is. I say it is not. My reason is that you can not claim self defense when you are committing a Felony. It is why Armed Robbers do not get to claim self defense for killing the clerk.

The Felony that was committed was the Aggravated Assault. The Aggravated Assault statute makes it a felony to confront anyone while holding a weapon. Your intent matters here. But what matters most is the situation. The Prosecutor knows and so does the judge that while it is illegal to hold someone for police at gunpoint getting a conviction is a little harder.

This is the next leg. The only way to avoid the Aggravated Assault felony is if the person you were stopping committed a crime. For Citizens Arrest the person had to commit a crime. Not five years ago. Not five days ago. Not even an hour ago. But right then and there. Burglary right then and there would be a crime. It would be petty theft since the hammer is not worth more than $500 in all honesty.

But it would weaken the leg of the Aggravated Assault. Not remove it. Weaken it. That in turn would weaken the leg of the Murder charge. Agains not remove it. But weaken it enough to at least justify bail.

Now it may be six months or a year before the trial. No lawyer is going to leave his client in jail for six months much less a year if he can get them out. In this case three lawyers would have to be in agreement that not only their client but all three men need to stay in jail for that whole time.

Each man has his own lawyer. I read that in two of the news articles posted on the many threads. So three lawyers have to agree that the best thing to do is keep their clients in jail. That I have a hard time believing. That is especially hard considering one of the three men claims not to have been involved at all. Just following hoping for a picture of the “suspect”. His lawyer would be talking to the Prosecutor and trying to explain it. Especially since your assertion is that it is far better for the man to sit in jail for months or even a year before trial?

The problem for you is that you do not understand how the chain of events are viewed. You hop around one to another. But it was a sequence of events. Anything that weakens that chain is good for the defense. It could create the reasonable doubt needed for the Not Guilty verdict. But that chain is so strong right now the Judge has denied bail for all three. So weakening that chain a little gets the men bail. Breaking it could get the charges dismissed.

But three lawyers are not doing that. Now. Put yourself in the McMichaels shoes. They are starting their third week in jail. Bad food. Locked in a cell all day because it is too dangerous to put them in General Population. Seeing their families for a few minutes every week. Probably through glass. Not allowed to hold hands. They agree with this idea of sitting in jail until the trial which could be a year from now? Or longer if there is another court shut down due to COVID round two this fall?

What bullshit you mouth. You some kinda niggha girl? Cuz you real stoooopid........The McMichaels did not committ aggravated assault or any other crime. That is a figment of your imagination.

Georgia law on Aggravated Assault

Georgia Law on Aggravated asault
Universal Citation: GA Code § 16-5-21 (2017)
  • (a) A person commits the offense of aggravated assault when he or she assaults:
    • (1) With intent to murder, to rape, or to rob;
    • (2) With a deadly weapon or with any object, device, or instrument which, when used offensively against a person, is likely to or actually does result in serious bodily injury;
    • (3) With any object, device, or instrument which, when used offensively against a person, is likely to or actually does result in strangulation; or
    • (4) A person or persons without legal justification by discharging a firearm from within a motor vehicle toward a person or persons.
The McMichaels did not as in had no intent to murder, rape or rob anyone. So your bullshlit does not fly.

Nor did they hold anyone at gunpoint....look here jackass, you do not get to make up the facts of the case. The facts of the case do not jive with your imagination of what happened.

Were the McMichaels intent on detaining AA? Yes. Was that detainment legal? No. So the attempt to illegally detain AA means that they were armed, and committing a felony. Illegal Imprisonment. That means they were committing Aggravated Assault. The resulting death, as it occured during the commission of a Felony, two actually, is murder.

It is a chain, and each link depends on the one before.

I've been out of the loop and on the road for a while, but I was heartened to hear that the guy following in his car, shooting video of the incident, has also been arrested and charged. This is good news...

You so naive. You have no idea how prosecutors work. They are making up charges against the guy to try and get him to come up with something against the McMichaels. Prosecutors have used this trick forever as in they cook up charges like this against someone even remotely connected to the case in order to try and get them to make a statement against the defendants in order to have the charges removed. I am sure it works in some cases but in this case the guy shooting the video has nothing on the McMichaels as they did nothing wrong.

I've been out of the loop and on the road for a while, but I was heartened to hear that the guy following in his car, shooting video of the incident, has also been arrested and charged. This is good news...

You so naive. You have no idea how prosecutors work. They are making up charges against the guy to try and get him to come up with something against the McMichaels. Prosecutors have used this trick forever as in they cook up charges like this against someone even remotely connected to the case in order to try and get them to make a statement against the defendants in order to have the charges removed. I am sure it works in some cases but in this case the guy shooting the video has nothing on the McMichaels as they did nothing wrong.

Okay, so it's clear you believe they'll be acquitted.

I believe they'll be convicted.

You will be proven wrong.

And you have no idea what I know, junior...

Lookie here nigha you really outta da loop dat fo sho.

Okay, so it's clear you believe they'll be acquitted.

I believe they'll be convicted.

You will be proven wrong.

And you have no idea what I know, junior...

nigha you dont know shit from shilo...just like all the other dumass nighas. Dose white boys going to walk.

The McMichaels did not committ aggravated assault or any other crime. That is a figment of your imagination.

That is no surprise. They are throwing up a lot of bullshit hoping something will stick to the wall. You tell me how did the McMichaels committ aggravated assault or any other crime? Any competent jury will see through their bullshit.

Prosecutors are likely trying to get them to take a plea. Of course, they'll happily go to trial if the McMichaels decide that's the route they want to take.

I'm not the one who has to explain how what they did was aggravated assault. I'm not a lawyer. But "throwing up a lot of bullshit hoping something will stick" is exactly how this is done. Bury the accused in charges and get his attention. If they're guilty (and I believe they are) it would be in their best interest to accept a plea deal.

Travis McMichael could easily end up on death row because of this. And, if they decided to also prosecute the trio for conspiracy, every one of them could die in prison...

Nigha hear dis loud and hear it clear....the white boys aint gonna cop a plea...git dat out of your stupid head.

They were committing no felony ....that is just a figment of your imagination.

What bullshit you mouth. You some kinda niggha girl? Cuz you real stoooopid........The McMichaels did not committ aggravated assault or any other crime. That is a figment of your imagination.

Georgia law on Aggravated Assault

Georgia Law on Aggravated asault
Universal Citation: GA Code § 16-5-21 (2017)
  • (a) A person commits the offense of aggravated assault when he or she assaults:
    • (1) With intent to murder, to rape, or to rob;
    • (2) With a deadly weapon or with any object, device, or instrument which, when used offensively against a person, is likely to or actually does result in serious bodily injury;
    • (3) With any object, device, or instrument which, when used offensively against a person, is likely to or actually does result in strangulation; or
    • (4) A person or persons without legal justification by discharging a firearm from within a motor vehicle toward a person or persons.
The McMichaels did not as in had no intent to murder, rape or rob anyone. So your bullshlit does not fly.

Nor did they hold anyone at gunpoint....look here jackass, you do not get to make up the facts of the case. The facts of the case do not jive with your imagination of what happened.

Were the McMichaels intent on detaining AA? Yes. Was that detainment legal? No. So the attempt to illegally detain AA means that they were armed, and committing a felony. Illegal Imprisonment. That means they were committing Aggravated Assault. The resulting death, as it occured during the commission of a Felony, two actually, is murder.

It is a chain, and each link depends on the one before.

The McMichaels did not detain anyone. You claim to have watched the video..did you see anyone detained? Only in your deluded mind that has been duped by the media.

What I see and any sane person sees when they watch the complete video is dat colored boy running down the street with no handcuffs on, no noose around his neck, no sack over his head or nuttin like dat. What in the hell do you think detain means?

"In criminal law, detain means to hold a person in custody, often for purposes of questioning. A law enforcement officer needs to have a reasonable suspicion of unlawful activity to detain a person. Reasonable suspicion is less than the probable cause needed to arrest a person. The reasonableness of the length of time of detention will depend on the circumstances in each case. "

Last edited:
The McMichaels did not detain anyone.

That's right. They killed him, instead...

What I see and any sane person sees when they watch the complete video is dat colored boy running down the street with no handcuffs on, no noose around his neck, no sack over his head or nuttin like dat. What in the hell do you think detain means?

Thankfully, racist dipshits like you don't decide things of importance. Just wait for your hood and robe to get back from the dry cleaner and wait to do what you're told...

They they drove past him a hundred yards or so and stopped....watch the video and you will see them far ahead of him as he runs towards them and keeps running to them...he would not have done that had he been in fear of his life.

He had plenty of reason to fear the man in the car behind him too, who had already used his car as a deadly weapon which caused the jogger to change direction.

So there were three big tough guy red neck assholes chasing this guy down and they still needed their guns to subdue him?

Thankfully, racist dipshits like you don't decide things of importance. Just wait for your hood and robe to get back from the dry cleaner and wait to do what you're told...

'They' did not kill him. Travis McMichaels killed him as in justifiable homicide as in self defense allows one to use lethal force if you fear your life is in danger or if you fear great bodily harm. Duh

So there were three big tough guy red neck assholes chasing this guy down and they still needed their guns to subdue him?

No girlie Q they were not trying to subdue anyone. They took their weapons beccause of the possibility the suspect may have been armed.

and since the retarded black suspect was convicted of taking a loaded pistol to school...not an unreasonable precaution

Last edited:
They they drove past him a hundred yards or so and stopped....watch the video and you will see them far ahead of him as he runs towards them and keeps running to them...he would not have done that had he been in fear of his life.

He had plenty of reason to fear the man in the car behind him too, who had already used his car as a deadly weapon which caused the jogger to change direction.

Do you know the law on using your car as a dealy weapon? Obviously not. Study up and get back with us.

Preferably just take a hike and cease and desist from wasting board space you dumbass nigha.

I could easily lie my way onto jury duty in order to convict a black criminal.

No you are not a lawyer. You are pos who has no clue. You let the media dupe you then you come on here open your piehole and mouth nonsense.
Get the hell outta here. Let folks with some sense or at least with some logic and common sense handle this debate.

The only way your fantasy could come to fruition is if the jury were all black. Since the McMichaels are entitled to a jury of their peers that eliminates the jungle bunnies.

Why what did he do? Be white?

'They' did not kill him. Travis McMichaels killed him as in justifiable homicide as in self defense allows one to use lethal force if you fear your life is in danger or if you fear great bodily harm. Duh

I'm probably more educated on the use of deadly force than your average Joe Six-Pack.

I'm also educated on the concept of escalation of force, which you are clearly not.

Three people are being charged with Arbery's murder so, when they get convicted, yeah, we can say "they" killed him...

Why what did he do? Be white?

Yeh, I heard he was driving while white. I suppose they could give him a ticket also for shooting a video whilst driving.

Preferably just take a hike and cease and desist from wasting board space you dumbass nigha.

It's pretty clear that, when someone presents a point which isn't in step with yours, instead of discussing it you tell the person to go away. That's because you're too fucking stupid to engage someone in the conversation.

You're pathetic and stupid...

Forum List

Back