AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Video-Perturbed American Sharing Concerns & Pain About Hate-Mongering, Dysfunctional ‘Black’ Americans Impeding “Black” Achievement

1*m7Ol7JQm0OgVyNcPt-bUOg.jpeg

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAvWxNExkoSmCYPLrRHhGag

A few years ago I subscribed to the ‘RINGOTVRAW’ YouTube channel after watching a broadcast where “Ringo” shared his thoughts, concerns and pain about a population of irresponsible, immature American teen girls and women engaging in foolish behaviors he, as well as I, believes are impeding African Americans from experiencing the equality and respect all reasonably responsible, peaceful American citizens are entitled to enjoy.

After watching ‘some’ of “Ringo’s” broadcasts I learned he and I do not share the same opinions about various social issues, however, we do share many core values, such as believing children need to have a responsible man in their life showing them what #Fatherhood and manhood is all about.

The other day I opened a 27:00 RINGOTVRAW broadcast titled, “Dysfunction Of Black People Is By Design Part-6 (Crab in a Barrel Hate),” published on May 1, 2017.

Witnessing “Ringo” passionately sharing his thoughts, concerns and pain, I realized he is the “Everyone” the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur is referring to in his often misinterpreted #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS* concept:

*”The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everyone”* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur

TUPAC EXPLAINS HIS ‘T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.’ CHILD ABUSE *AWARENESS* CONCEPT:

https://medium.com/@AveryJarhman/tupac-addresses-african-american-child-abuse-neglect-9caad667f9c6/

Unfortunately, “Ringo” is ONE of a growing number of “Everyones” affected by America’s African American Child Care HEALTH CRISIS, aka America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment that Tupac, as well as significant numbers of popular American story-TRUTH-tellers, including Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama and Mrs. Michelle “Girl Power” Obama friends and White House guests, vividly describe in the hateful American art they compose and promote.

1*jy_fuj7BEE4vob9TzTb_6Q.jpeg

https://medium.com/@AveryJarhman/lets-talk-kendrick-lamar-gangs-gun-violence-childhood-trauma-depression-mental-health-illness-bc327c9e0401/
American art that not only vividly describes the ‘people and community harming’ suicidal/homicidal behaviors many urban story-TRUTH-tellers engaged in or witnessed their emotionally ill friends and neighbors engaging in.

I’m referring to American music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating American teen girls and women, aka the MATERNAL HALF of our population, as less than human “bitches” and “whores” or “hoes” unworthy of basic human respect.

1*L5vmMEQg0Av7G56j5OEbSg.jpeg

http://www.bet.com/news/lifestyle/2015/07/21/michelle-obama-teams-up-with-wale-for-education-initiative.html

1*I69BD8ec8QB7kmcbhAU5xw.jpeg

https://medium.com/@AveryJarhman/is-mrs-michelle-obama-willfully-ignorant-to-criminal-or-negligent-american-parenting-b66a8190a400
When & Why Did Our Moms Become Less Than Human Creatures? — Medium

___
If you follow my writing you’re aware I write about my belief, based on twelve years of experience providing police services to a struggling Brooklyn, NY community, that a significant number of my American neighbors of African descent, including the Obamas, are experiencing a “Fog of Emotional or Mental Illness”

Is Mr Obama Suffering From The Same ‘Fog of Mental Illness’ Apparently Affecting Untold Numbers of…
Hello, Mr. President. I have serious concerns and questions regarding a ‘Fog of Mental Illness’ I believe is harming…medium.com

___
The following is a 5:00 minute edited version of Ringo’s original 27:00 “Dysfunction Of Black People Is By Design Part-6 (Crab in a Barrel Hate) broadcast during which “Ringo” speaks about “black” people hating other “black” people, as well as the human dysfunction and mental illness currently experienced by significant numbers of Americans of African descent.

My friends, I am curious to learn how many more generations of African American citizens will grow up experiencing and/or being impeded from evolving and improving their own Quality of Life, by the hate and dysfunction that “Ringo”, as well as a growing number of concerned, responsible African Americans speak about in the blogs they write or the videos they produce and broadcast for our world’s population to view and consider?

Related writing:

How African American “No Snitching Rule” Affects Children Attending Public or Private School

Peace.

Neko Cheri - "I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons!!!! I'm sick of women pointing fingers at everyone but themselves..."

Ways Single Mothers Destroy their sons | AfricanAmerica.org

___

Sadly, I am still WAITING for Mr. Obama to provide an intelligent reply to his own question about wanting to learn why some American kids “HATE.”

__
*Are you familiar with America’s current National Health Crisis?*
Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to *Childhood Trauma* plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and ADULTS.

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard “The Iceman” Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

Video-Perturbed American Sharing Concerns & Pain About Hate-Mongering, Dysfunctional ‘Black’ Americans Impeding “Black” Achievement

1*m7Ol7JQm0OgVyNcPt-bUOg.jpeg

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAvWxNExkoSmCYPLrRHhGag

A few years ago I subscribed to the ‘RINGOTVRAW’ YouTube channel after watching a broadcast where “Ringo” shared his thoughts, concerns and pain about a population of irresponsible, immature American teen girls and women engaging in foolish behaviors he, as well as I, believes are impeding African Americans from experiencing the equality and respect all reasonably responsible, peaceful American citizens are entitled to enjoy.

After watching ‘some’ of “Ringo’s” broadcasts I learned he and I do not share the same opinions about various social issues, however, we do share many core values, such as believing children need to have a responsible man in their life showing them what #Fatherhood and manhood is all about.

The other day I opened a 27:00 RINGOTVRAW broadcast titled, “Dysfunction Of Black People Is By Design Part-6 (Crab in a Barrel Hate),” published on May 1, 2017.

Witnessing “Ringo” passionately sharing his thoughts, concerns and pain, I realized he is the “Everyone” the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur is referring to in his often misinterpreted #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS* concept:

*”The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everyone”* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur

TUPAC EXPLAINS HIS ‘T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.’ CHILD ABUSE *AWARENESS* CONCEPT:

https://medium.com/@AveryJarhman/tupac-addresses-african-american-child-abuse-neglect-9caad667f9c6/

Unfortunately, “Ringo” is ONE of a growing number of “Everyones” affected by America’s African American Child Care HEALTH CRISIS, aka America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment that Tupac, as well as significant numbers of popular American story-TRUTH-tellers, including Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama and Mrs. Michelle “Girl Power” Obama friends and White House guests, vividly describe in the hateful American art they compose and promote.

1*jy_fuj7BEE4vob9TzTb_6Q.jpeg

https://medium.com/@AveryJarhman/lets-talk-kendrick-lamar-gangs-gun-violence-childhood-trauma-depression-mental-health-illness-bc327c9e0401/
American art that not only vividly describes the ‘people and community harming’ suicidal/homicidal behaviors many urban story-TRUTH-tellers engaged in or witnessed their emotionally ill friends and neighbors engaging in.

I’m referring to American music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating American teen girls and women, aka the MATERNAL HALF of our population, as less than human “bitches” and “whores” or “hoes” unworthy of basic human respect.

1*L5vmMEQg0Av7G56j5OEbSg.jpeg

http://www.bet.com/news/lifestyle/2015/07/21/michelle-obama-teams-up-with-wale-for-education-initiative.html

1*I69BD8ec8QB7kmcbhAU5xw.jpeg

https://medium.com/@AveryJarhman/is-mrs-michelle-obama-willfully-ignorant-to-criminal-or-negligent-american-parenting-b66a8190a400
When & Why Did Our Moms Become Less Than Human Creatures? — Medium

___
If you follow my writing you’re aware I write about my belief, based on twelve years of experience providing police services to a struggling Brooklyn, NY community, that a significant number of my American neighbors of African descent, including the Obamas, are experiencing a “Fog of Emotional or Mental Illness”

Is Mr Obama Suffering From The Same ‘Fog of Mental Illness’ Apparently Affecting Untold Numbers of…
Hello, Mr. President. I have serious concerns and questions regarding a ‘Fog of Mental Illness’ I believe is harming…medium.com

___
The following is a 5:00 minute edited version of Ringo’s original 27:00 “Dysfunction Of Black People Is By Design Part-6 (Crab in a Barrel Hate) broadcast during which “Ringo” speaks about “black” people hating other “black” people, as well as the human dysfunction and mental illness currently experienced by significant numbers of Americans of African descent.

My friends, I am curious to learn how many more generations of African American citizens will grow up experiencing and/or being impeded from evolving and improving their own Quality of Life, by the hate and dysfunction that “Ringo”, as well as a growing number of concerned, responsible African Americans speak about in the blogs they write or the videos they produce and broadcast for our world’s population to view and consider?

Related writing:

How African American “No Snitching Rule” Affects Children Attending Public or Private School

Peace.

So, I get that you have a Negro fetish.

I did not get anything else out of your long rant however.

Is there an executive summary hidden in it somewhere ??

Neko Cheri - "I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons!!!! I'm sick of women pointing fingers at everyone but themselves..."

Ways Single Mothers Destroy their sons | AfricanAmerica.org

___

Sadly, I am still WAITING for Mr. Obama to provide an intelligent reply to his own question about wanting to learn why some American kids “HATE.”

__
*Are you familiar with America’s current National Health Crisis?*
Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to *Childhood Trauma* plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and ADULTS.

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard “The Iceman” Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

More "Negro fetish".

Forum List

Back