Video of Portland Police BEATING Antifa Commie Scum with BATONS!

OMG! I LOVE it. The below is recent video from several hours ago Portland time of the Antifa Commie scum SHOUTING MINDLESS horsecrap and the Portland Police literally charging down the street to them so they can beat the SHIT out of them with batons.

Great stuff, the video is in duration 1 minute and 9 seconds.
Antifa folds up like a cheap three legged card table. Antifa ought to stick to sucker punching
old women or throwing milk shakes on journalists.

View attachment 380379

This is the TYPICAL member of those Faggot Commie POS:

View attachment 380381
^^ Lucy on Fire tonight. :flameth::gay:

OMG! I LOVE it. The below is recent video from several hours ago Portland time of the Antifa Commie scum SHOUTING MINDLESS horsecrap and the Portland Police literally charging down the street to them so they can beat the SHIT out of them with batons.

#BLUELIVESMATTER #FUCKANTIFACOMMIESCUM

View attachment 380372

Actually, it looks like the officers were RUNNING AWAY from an ANTIFA thrown tear gas canister that landed behind the officers(just out of camera view). From what I see in the video ANTIFA is trying to stop the officers from "peacefully" RUNNING AWAY then started assaulting the officers that had no choice but to fight back. It's simply amazing how a simple video can be misconstrued as officers rushing a blocade of protesters to beat them up when even the blind can see the officers were simply running to get away from the tear gas canister. As usual left wing propaganda paints the officers as yet just more thugs.

Antifa folds up like a cheap three legged card table. Antifa ought to stick to sucker punching
old women or throwing milk shakes on journalists.

View attachment 380379

This is the TYPICAL member of those Faggot Commie POS:

View attachment 380381
^^ Lucy on Fire tonight. :flameth::gay:

Yes!

DESTROY the FILTHY Commie SCUM!

:Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2:

#BLUELIVESMATTER #FUCKANTIFACOMMIESCUM

View attachment 380372

Actually, it looks like the officers were RUNNING AWAY from an ANTIFA thrown tear gas canister that landed behind the officers(just out of camera view). From what I see in the video ANTIFA is trying to stop the officers from "peacefully" RUNNING AWAY then started assaulting the officers that had no choice but to fight back. It's simply amazing how a simple video can be misconstrued as officers rushing a blocade of protesters to beat them up when even the blind can see the officers were simply running to get away from the tear gas canister. As usual left wing propaganda paints the officers as yet just more thugs.

Are you one of the Commie scum or something? You can CLEARLY see the Police charging them and hitting them with batons.

Little scumbag punks won't be as lucky to just get arrested if they venture out into the country.

Antifa Commie scum are basic Faggots, they either run away or SCREAM like the Faggots they are when they are confronted by REAL RED BLOODED MEN.

That must have been very exciting for those Portland Police charging at those Faggots and cracking skulls with batons.
I love how their little shield wall fell apart in one second.
Spartans, they are not.
That first cop that charged ahead and threw himself at the wall busted it open all by himself. Could you tell he's wanted a piece of these assholes for WEEKS now?

They only understand violence, so they have to be dealt with by violence and NO NEGOTIATING with TERRORISTS. Fuck the MSM and Fuck the Snowflake Bedwetters and Fuck the Commie UN and just do it already. Take them down.

Next step is to charge them under the insurrection act, strip them of citizenship, and drop them off on Cuba.
Drop them off in Cuba.....from helicopters.....

WhyAntisocial.jpg

Next step is to charge them under the insurrection act, strip them of citizenship, and drop them off on Cuba.

View attachment 380400

View attachment 380400

View attachment 380400
Cuba!? That's a little close to home would'nt you say??? I was thinking a little further south like Venezuela? Opps, I got it you're right, sorry! I forgot the extra cost of the fuel bill to drop 'em off in Venezuela compared to Castro land. I second your proposal!

There is something creepy about the chanting. They chant for everything. Is there some special significance to the chanting?

these Antifa goons want to tear down statues, because if there are no heroes to inspire us, GOVERNMENT takes their place

There is something creepy about the chanting. They chant for everything. Is there some special significance to the chanting?
It's because they are cowards as individuals and only have confidence in their message when surrounded by similar spineless malcontents.

It's amazing how many right-wingers love violence. First Amendment? Christianity?

But it's not amazing how many left wingers love violence? Or marxism? Or looting?
Your selective judgment is hilariously telling.

Do they? Who are these "left wingers" who love violence or marxism or looting?
All of them. It's tacitly condoned because the fools think it hurts Trump's chances of reelection. Now that it's backfiring, the left are started to feign concern.

Forum List

Back