Video of Portland Police BEATING Antifa Commie Scum with BATONS!

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
OMG! I LOVE it. The below is recent video from several hours ago Portland time of the Antifa Commie scum SHOUTING MINDLESS horsecrap and the Portland Police literally charging down the street to them so they can beat the SHIT out of them with batons.

Great stuff, the video is in duration 1 minute and 9 seconds.

#BLUELIVESMATTER #FUCKANTIFACOMMIESCUM

1598491561059.png

OMG! I LOVE it. The below is recent video from several hours ago Portland time of the Antifa Commie scum SHOUTING MINDLESS horsecrap and the Portland Police literally charging down the street to them so they can beat the SHIT out of them with batons.

View attachment 380372

About time...

View attachment 380372

Why isn't anyone charging to view this. It would make a lot of money. I want to see this on the big screen! LOL

• Banned
Little scumbag punks won't be as lucky to just get arrested if they venture out into the country.

Antifa Commie scum are basic Faggots, they either run away or SCREAM like the Faggots they are when they are confronted by REAL RED BLOODED MEN.

That must have been very exciting for those Portland Police charging at those Faggots and cracking skulls with batons.

• Banned

View attachment 380372

Why isn't anyone charging to view this. It would make a lot of money. I want to see this on the big screen! LOL

Yes also we need an extended version, 1 minute and 9 seconds is not ENOUGH!

View attachment 380372

Sweet ....

These Enemies of America DESERVE to be put down !!!!

View attachment 380372

Sweet ....

These Enemies of America DESERVE to be put down !!!!

They are rabid dogs, put them down. Zero Tolerance.

Antifa folds up like a cheap three legged card table. Antifa ought to stick to sucker punching
old women or throwing milk shakes on journalists.

View attachment 380372

Looks like you missed Death Angel's thread at 11 something this morning.

Little scumbag punks won't be as lucky to just get arrested if they venture out into the country.

Antifa Commie scum are basic Faggots, they either run away or SCREAM like the Faggots they are when they are confronted by REAL RED BLOODED MEN.

That must have been very exciting for those Portland Police charging at those Faggots and cracking skulls with batons.
I love how their little shield wall fell apart in one second.
Spartans, they are not.

Antifa folds up like a cheap three legged card table. Antifa ought to stick to sucker punching
old women or throwing milk shakes on journalists.

1598492755458.png

This is the TYPICAL member of those Faggot Commie POS:

1598492870509.png

View attachment 380372

Looks like you missed Death Angel's thread at 11 something this morning.

I did.

I love how their little shield wall fell apart in one second.
Spartans, they are not.
That first cop that charged ahead and threw himself at the wall busted it open all by himself. Could you tell he's wanted a piece of these assholes for WEEKS now?

Forum List

Back