Video: Mayor Cries After City Councilmember Refuses to Acknowledge White Privilege

• Banned
prisonplanet?

Sure, RWNJ
It's on video. You can't deny it. The liberal snowflake had a meltdown because someone would not submit to being called a racist. Your attempt to discredit the source is laughable. As usual, it really sucks to be you.

• Banned
prisonplanet?

Sure, RWNJ

The video is accurate, we had a thread about this crazy racist Leftist SJW Mayor woman the other night and the video in the below OP is directly uploaded to YouTube and has nothing to do with prisonplanet.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
It's laughable. We got it on video and he can do nothing but try to discredit the source. Seriously? I'm still laughing.

Well yes.

Here is the video again, this one nothing to do with prisonplanet so people can watch this crazy racist Leftist SJW Mayor, the woman is unhinged, the second woman is great she's the one who sends the Mayor into her insane meltdown.

• Banned
prisonplanet?

Sure, RWNJ

The video is accurate, we had a thread about this crazy racist Leftist SJW Mayor woman the other night and the video in the below OP is directly uploaded to YouTube and has nothing to do with prisonplanet.

It's laughable. We got it on video and he can do nothing but try to discredit the source. Seriously? I'm still laughing.

Well yes.

Here is the video again, this one nothing to do with prisonplanet so people can watch this crazy racist Leftist SJW Mayor, the woman is unhinged, the second woman is great she's the one who sends the Mayor into her insane meltdown.

It's pretty easy to cause a liberal meltdown. Just tell the truth.

prisonplanet?

Sure, RWNJ

Well yes.

It's pretty easy to cause a liberal meltdown. Just tell the truth.

The thing is the woman she is accusing is also a Leftist, so they are eating their own and turning on their own, that crazy racist Mayor accuses the other woman of being a racist because she isn't feeling "the White privilege thing"

No surprise; under Typhoid Barry the Democratic toilet has turned into a party of frantic, obsessive black supremacy.

prisonplanet?

really??

rwnj delusions

Stop Trolling Jake, a direct upload of the video has been posted in this thread that has nothing to do with prisonplanet and if you watched it you'd see it's a video from within that has been leaked out.

prisonplanet?

Sure, RWNJ
It's on video. You can't deny it. The liberal snowflake had a meltdown because someone would not submit to being called a racist. Your attempt to discredit the source is laughable. As usual, it really sucks to be you.
Whoa there RWNJ, haven't you heard? You can't call snowflakes snowflakes any longer.
The term snowflake is offensive to the sensitive little bastards.

prisonplanet?

Sure, RWNJ
Whoa there RWNJ, haven't you heard? You can't call snowflakes snowflakes any longer.
Snowflakes: Heat-challenged crystalline precipitation structures?

Bit long winded even for PC speak, no?

prisonplanet?

Sure, RWNJ

Too broad. Atmospheric H20 crystalline precipitation structures. Applies equally to both left and right political animals/whiners.

prisonplanet?

Sure, RWNJ

Too broad. Atmospheric H20 crystalline precipitation structures. Applies equally to both left and right political animals/whiners.
I see I've offended you. I thought "challenged" was a buzz word you guys liked. Having said that, I yield to you on matters of PC speak for obvious reasons.

prisonplanet?

Sure, RWNJ

I see I've offended you. I thought "challenged" was a buzz word you guys liked. Having said that, I yield to you on matters of PC speak for obvious reasons.

Pssfft. You didn't offend me......It's just clarifying your PC chemistry. Crystalline precipitate structures are not limited to H2O.

I see two snowflakes in that clip.

Last word from the Staff Sergeant.
Leaders don't cry!
If my 2LT cried in front of my men, his chin would have met the butt of an M16.

Last word from the Staff Sergeant.
Leaders don't cry!
If my 2LT cried in front of my men, his chin would have met the butt of an M16.

Have you seen the footage of Justin Faggot Trudeau crying not once but twice when he apologises for Muh Colonialism and apologises to the LGBTQ crowd?

It takes embarrassing to a new level.

Forum List

Back