Video: Lauren Boebert melts down at debate, starts screamin' & yellin', causes scene by not agreeing to debate rules

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Most of the damage was done every time she opened her mouth.

Last edited:
BlueHand.jpg
G O O F
funny_goofy_smiley_face_with_big_teeth_orange_magnet-p147842192567916000envtl_400.jpg

Wow, didn't see a melt down or any screaming, you're such a lying ass commie, it's unreal. She did make he opponent look like a damn fool a couple of times. BTW, how much are you being paid to post these lies?

• Banned
Wow, didn't see a melt down or any screaming, you're such a lying ass commie, it's unreal. She did make he opponent look like a damn fool a couple of times. BTW, how much are you being paid to post these lies?

i posted the video evidence...people can judge for themselves, can't they? are you saying people on this board are too dumb to judge for themselves?

i posted the video evidence...people can judge for themselves, can't they? are you saying people on this board are too dumb to judge for themselves?

I saw the black British guy make fun of an overbite that I can't see on her....and that was it. Isn't that the very thing you hated when Trump did it?

Ridiculous. And I'm not even a Boebert fan....she is useful in how much she triggers you all, though.

We need a whole lot more of this lady and MTG's. The House of Reps needs to be raucous if it has to on both sides. The civility act Repubs have used for the most part does not work.

What a lying pos you are.

They don't need her to be able to debate, or to be intelligent, or to be articulate, or to be curious, or to be collaborative, or to be innovative, or to see a bigger picture.

They just need her to follow the script, and she's doing that.
She wasn’t hired for any of that pussy shit….She was hired by her constituency to spend her days standing on the necks of the filthy Left…that’s where we’re at….that’s why you hate her.

Forum List

Back