Video Highlights of the House Judiciary Committee hearing on Crime in New York

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Victims rights advocate lays into Dan Goldman for insulting her intelligence.

The Dems want this to become yet another Trump Derangement hearing, and this mother of a murder victim isn't having it.

This is why I left the Democrat Plantaition.

I pray the democrats come out strong against crime or they face not winning back the house in 24. This means our ssi, medicare and governmental help will be cut to the bone and I'll be pissed off at the democrats if that occurs.

Texan recalls visits from West Point to NYC in the '90s. Decries Bragg's pro-criminal policies:

I pray the democrats come out strong against crime or they face not winning back the house in 24. This means our ssi, medicare and governmental help will be cut to the bone and I'll be pissed off at the democrats if that occurs.
I dont' get what consituency the Dems think they are playing to by being pro-criminal. Do they really thing the murderers and rapists that they plead down to misdemeanors will remember to vote for them in November?

Adam Schiff actually defends Bragg!

Ok, he mainly talks about Trump, but they just cannot help themselves . . .

With those popping eyes, Schiff could have been played by Andy Kaufman.

1681780391721.png

I dont' get what consituency the Dems think they are playing to by being pro-criminal. Do they really thing the murderers and rapists that they plead down to misdemeanors will remember to vote for them in November?
The only constituency that they can play to by defending the Biden record as opposed to DJT's record, that they play to by defunding/accusing police and victims while defending or excusing the lawless, that they play to by promoting curriculum content harmful to school children and wresting power and voice from the parents is a constituency that either profits from all that are is too stupid to see the harm it does.

Forum List

Back