Victims' Families Want To Air New 9/11 Truth Ad

"A major piece of evidence in the WTC 7 collapse is the fact that WTC 7 underwent free-fall acceleration for a period of at least 2.25 seconds.[3] A free-falling building means there is no supporting structure whatsoever below to slow the building’s fall. The NIST theory does not explain this astounding fact.

"However, if their theory is to believed, the 2.25 seconds of free fall must have resulted from near-simultaneous buckling and breaking of the 58 perimeter columns and most of the 25 core columns over eight stories.

"The only evidence NIST provides to support their theory is in the form of a computer model.

"While it could possibly be argued that the model does show some buckling occurring over eight stories, it most certainly does not show a period of free-fall. So NIST’s theory has absolutely no scientific evidence whatsoever for the fact of free-fall. In other words the NIST theory cannot explain key empirical data."

A Scientific Theory of the WTC 7 Collapse

"A major piece of evidence in the WTC 7 collapse is the fact that WTC 7 underwent free-fall acceleration for a period of at least 2.25 seconds.[3] A free-falling building means there is no supporting structure whatsoever below to slow the building’s fall. The NIST theory does not explain this astounding fact.

"However, if their theory is to believed, the 2.25 seconds of free fall must have resulted from near-simultaneous buckling and breaking of the 58 perimeter columns and most of the 25 core columns over eight stories.

"The only evidence NIST provides to support their theory is in the form of a computer model.

"While it could possibly be argued that the model does show some buckling occurring over eight stories, it most certainly does not show a period of free-fall. So NIST’s theory has absolutely no scientific evidence whatsoever for the fact of free-fall. In other words the NIST theory cannot explain key empirical data."

A Scientific Theory of the WTC 7 Collapse
conspiracy-2.gif

freefall...Obviously you are not interested in the answer.

Any object that falls from a stand still under gravity only is considered free falling and therefore would be falling at free fall speed.

An object gains speed because of accelleration do to gravity and the shape of the object determines the terminal velocity.

If a structure like a highrise building has its main struts compromized on the sides of the building as the wtc building was made. and if the remaining beams are WEAKEned AND that is weakened you dont need them to melt to have them bend and colapse under a stress of tonnes of weight.

Add to that the physics of a mass of say 10 to 20 floors suddenly collapsing on the supports of the floor on the 21 floor from the top.

that would once the one floor collapses would create more stress on each successive lower level thus creating a pancake effect.

And yes it has happened many times where buildings PANCAKE when the supports were substandard for the structure. This is in the news many times. So its NOT hard for someone with some sense of common sense to believe that something as unusual as a PLANE crashing into the building would cause a catrostrophic reaction like PANCAKING the building falling down on itself.

Hope you enjoyed the answer.

many times really can you provide an example ?....and so where are the pancaked floors after the collapse of wtc ?
have you forgotten! there are no more floors of wtc7 to study!

the wtc 7 was never claimed to be a pancake collapse you nit-wit

many times really can you provide an example ?....and so where are the pancaked floors after the collapse of wtc ?

you must have a short term memory defect ,in post #1737 you asked if I had any examples of pancaking .
In post#1740 I answered that question....if you want to know if wtc7 had pancaked ,you should have been more specific..

on the other hand you did a fine job of capitalizing the word pancaking in#1737...:lol::lol:

you must have a short term memory defect ,in post #1737 you asked if I had any examples of pancaking .
In post#1740 I answered that question....if you want to know if wtc7 had pancaked ,you should have been more specific..

on the other hand you did a fine job of capitalizing the word pancaking in#1737...:lol::lol:

you are clueless and you answered nothing... don't pretend

:lol::lol::lol:NEED I say more!

yes ,you need to answer the question ..instead of just lying and claiming you already have...its really a weak tactic

yes ,you need to answer the question ..instead of just lying and claiming you already have...its really a weak tactic
asked and answerd.

on the other hand you did a fine job of capitalizing the word pancaking in#1737...

asked and answerd.

on the other hand you did a fine job of capitalizing the word pancaking in#1737...
so in other words you are just going to keep claiming you answered because in reality you have no answer...got ya

Considering all the people that died on that horrific day 10 years ago, why are the truthers concentrating all their efforts on the building that was empty when it collapsed?

I thought they were doing it for the victims.

He NEVER does in his debates.He just calls you names and then runs off.No surprise since he is candycunt-aka Obamerica's pal.

asked and answerd.

so in other words you are just going to keep claiming you answered because in reality you have no answer...got ya
no got you! can't or won't admit you were not specific enough!

Last edited:
asked and answerd.

btw there are no other words..

Considering all the people that died on that horrific day 10 years ago, why are the truthers concentrating all their efforts on the building that was empty when it collapsed?

sane people think that..but remember who you dealing with....just to add no injuries no death and the companies in wtc7 were not critically damaged...and went right on working.
to the twoofers wtc7 is an Aladdin's cave it's mythical and empty so you can stack the bullshit high & deep!

He NEVER does in his debates.He just calls you names and then runs off.No surprise since he is candycunt-aka Obamerica's pal.
So, now we're "pals" instead of "socks". Got it!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Keep lying you little ****.:evil:

sane people think that..but remember who you dealing with....just to add no injuries no death and the companies in wtc7 were not critically damaged...and went right on working.
to the twoofers wtc7 is an Aladdin's cave it's mythical and empty so you can stack the bullshit high & deep!

there are many more victims of this lie than those that died in the towers

Jayzuz, bruhs. I don't know how many fucking times it has to be said in the same thread, but I'll say it once more and then maybe some of you that can't grasp the concept, will do your homework.

In the laws of physics that we all know and adhere too (well, once upon a time...), you can absolutely NOT achieve free fall acceleration, even for 2.25 seconds (or eight floors), if there is resistance present. What you are trying to say is that the fires burned out ALL of the material for 8 floors in wtc 7 in order to achieve free fall acceleration. It is a farce and it makes you look fucking ridiculous to keep saying that this all adds up.

there are many more victims of this lie than those that died in the towers
laameassthread.gif
and lame ass statement!

Jayzuz, bruhs. I don't know how many fucking times it has to be said in the same thread, but I'll say it once more and then maybe some of you that can't grasp the concept, will do your homework.

In the laws of physics that we all know and adhere too (well, once upon a time...), you can absolutely NOT achieve free fall acceleration, even for 2.25 seconds (or eight floors), if there is resistance present. What you are trying to say is that the fires burned out ALL of the material for 8 floors in wtc 7 in order to achieve free fall acceleration. It is a farce and it makes you look fucking ridiculous to keep saying that this all adds up.

In a video, it appears that WTC 7 is descending in free fall, something that would not occur in the structural collapse that you describe. How can you ignore basic laws of physics?
In the draft WTC 7 report (released Aug. 21, 2008; available at WTC Disaster Study), NIST stated that the north face of the building descended 18 stories (the portion of the collapse visible in the video) in 5.4 seconds, based on video analysis of the building collapse. This time period is 40 percent longer than the 3.9 seconds this process would have taken if the north face of the building had descended solely under free fall conditions. During the public comment period on the draft report, NIST was asked to confirm this time difference and define the reasons for it in greater detail.

To further clarify the descent of the north face, NIST recorded the downward displacement of a point near the center of the roofline from first movement until the north face was no longer visible in the video. Numerical analyses were conducted to calculate the velocity and acceleration of the roofline point from the time-dependent displacement data. The instant at which vertical motion of the roofline first occurred was determined by tracking the numerical value of the brightness of a pixel (a single element in the video image) at the roofline. This pixel became brighter as the roofline began to descend because the color of the pixel started to change from that of the building façade to the lighter color of the sky.

The approach taken by NIST is summarized in Section 3.6 of the final summary report, NCSTAR 1A (released Nov. 20, 2008; available at WTC Disaster Study) and detailed in Section 12.5.3 of NIST NCSTAR 1-9 (available at WTC Disaster Study).

The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:

Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)
Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity

This analysis showed that the 40 percent longer descent time—compared to the 3.9 second free fall time—was due primarily to Stage 1, which corresponded to the buckling of the exterior columns in the lower stories of the north face. During Stage 2, the north face descended essentially in free fall, indicating negligible support from the structure below. This is consistent with the structural analysis model which showed the exterior columns buckling and losing their capacity to support the loads from the structure above. In Stage 3, the acceleration decreased as the upper portion of the north face encountered increased resistance from the collapsed structure and the debris pile below.

Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

do yours!

NIST needs to release their model for independent verification. Because they built their analysis off from a computer model simulator. Until they release there model and the data points they used, we can not verify that they didn't fit the model data to meet the outcome they desired.

David Chandler does a fine job contesting this. Regardless, as I stated before, you can not have free fall acceleration if resistance is present. It is a farce.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDvNS9iMjzA]WTC7: NIST Finally Admits Freefall (Part I) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXTlaqXsm4k&feature=related]WTC7: NIST Finally Admits Freefall (Part II) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3mudruFzNw&feature=related]WTC7: NIST Finally Admits Freefall (Part III) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back