Very odd experience with a female coworker who I thought was interested in me

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
There was this woman at my job who always appeared to be attracted to me and would chat it up with me at my cubicle every chance she got. So back in september we were both transferred to different locations and I figured since we no longer worked at the same location maybe I could let her know I am interested in knowing her better outside the job. So 3 weeks after we were transferred she sent a work email asking......"how are you liking your new location?" So I was like.........."oh yeah she was thinking about me and havent seen me in 3 weeks oh she is definitely interested. So about 10 days later I suggested talking offline and gave my number because I want to talk about non work stuff. That was October 21st. You know this dumb bitch has never responded to that email or text me? So what the fuck was she emailing me for asking how I am doing? I swear women are so fucking weird

There was this woman at my job who always appeared to be attracted to me and would chat it up with me at my cubicle every chance she got. So back in september we were both transferred to different locations and I figured since we no longer worked at the same location maybe I could let her know I am interested in knowing her better outside the job. So 3 weeks after we were transferred she sent a work email asking......"how are you liking your new location?" So I was like.........."oh yeah she was thinking about me and havent seen me in 3 weeks oh she is definitely interested. So about 10 days later I suggested talking offline and gave my number because I want to talk about non work stuff. That was October 21st. You know this dumb bitch has never responded to that email or text me? So what the fuck was she emailing me for asking how I am doing? I swear women are so fucking weird
Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that you're not telling us the whole story?

Did you happen to allude to any of your strange, sick and/or creepy sexual fetishes the last time you communicated with her?

Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that you're not telling us the whole story?

Did you happen to allude to any of your strange, sick and/or creepy sexual fetishes the last time you communicated with her?

No I just said.........."our responses seem to be delayed so texting maybe the better option for chatting. Here is my number"

There was this woman
Ah Oh. That right away tells me we are heading for stormy waters here.

at my job who always appeared to be attracted to me and would chat it up with me at my cubicle every chance she got. So back in september we were both transferred to different locations and I figured since we no longer worked at the same location maybe I could let her know I am interested in knowing her better outside the job. So 3 weeks after we were transferred she sent a work email asking......"how are you liking your new location?" So I was like.........."oh yeah she was thinking about me and havent seen me in 3 weeks oh she is definitely interested. So about 10 days later I suggested talking offline and gave my number because I want to talk about non work stuff. That was October 21st. You know this dumb bitch has never responded to that email or text me? So what the fuck was she emailing me for asking how I am doing?
I think the turning point where you lost her was when you brought up eating pie out of the crack of her ass.

Ah Oh. That right away tells me we are heading for stormy waters here.

I think the turning point where you lost her was when you brought up eating pie out of the crack of her ass.

You would have thought I ask her that in the work email the way she just disappeared. And I never heard her mention a husband or boyfriend so that's why I offered my number

dumb bitch?
(Dum-dum-dum-dummy doo-wah)
(Ooh yay, yay, yay, yeah)
(Oh, oh oh oh oh ooh-ah-ah)
Only the lonely, only the lonely

Only the lonely
Know why i post here tonight
Only the lonely
Know my misogyny ain’t right

And there goes my last chance
Doomed from the start
She’s gone forever, so far apart

But only the lonely
Know why I cry, only the lonely
(Oh, oh oh oh oh ooh-ah-ah)
Only the lonely, only the lonely

Only the lonely
Know the bullsh*t I've been through
Only the lonely
Know It’s self inflicted too.....

And maybe tomorrow another chance
Maybe she won’t see, my misogynist stance
Youuuuuuuuu've got to take

If your lonely heart breaks
Only the lonely

~S~ w/apologies to Mr Orbison

Found out you're a cowboys fan . That would do it.

She wanted a business/professional relationship...not a personal relationship.

Obviously you held some kind of knowledge of the workplace she could use to further her career. When you offered a personal relationship she bolted. Because that was something she didn't want... apparently you missed every signal she threw on that front.

Forum List

Back