Very likely Omicron was another Gain Of Function experiment that leaked from a S. African lab.

That won't stop China and it won't stop progressive leftists who hate this country and can profit off it. Let's face it. We got bad people in this country....but the good thing is we know who most of them are.

Last edited:
That won't stop China and it won't stop progressive leftists who hate this country and can profit off it. Let's face it. We got bad people in this country....but the good thing is we know who most of them are.

Trump funded it.

I supposed it's possible, but this sounds mostly like a lot of speculation to me without any hard evidence.

Quay:

"It’s not a mutation as far as we can tell, as far as the research shows. "

Shameless liar.

An honest report on possible, even likely Lab origin for Omicron:

Attkisson's piece is accurate. The phylogeny of Omicron is unique and the mutation rate is many times higher than what is expected if it had mutated in humans. The mutations themselves are strange in their makeup.

It makes no sense for it to have laid dormant for 18 months and suddenly emerge with no intermediates.

It may be an attempt at creating a natural vaccine. Attenuate it in mice until it is weak enough to not be a threat to people, then release it.

It makes no sense for it to have laid dormant for 18 months and suddenly emerge with no intermediates.
Which is why s insists postulate that it had intermediate hosts. Basically, the same thing you just proposed, but without the conspiracy.

Which is why s insists postulate that it had intermediate hosts. Basically, the same thing you just proposed, but without the conspiracy.
To be more clear- I was referring to intermediate viral variants. Omicron's closest progenitor is B1.1 which is the SA variant of the original Wuhan genome. That variant went extinct in May 2020.

All of the other variants had a traceable path of mutations. They emerged in a sequential fashion with mutations accumulating over time. Each variant has some of the previous mutations.

Omicron is different. It just popped up from nowhere. If it was in the wild, one would think it should have showed up much earlier.

omicron.jpg

That won't stop China and it won't stop progressive leftists who hate this country
why would half the country hate America? The lived, fought and died for it but you interpret it as hate.
Youre fucked in the head with paranoia.

and can profit off it. Let's face it. We got bad people in this country....but the good thing is we know who most of them are.
Now you thinkbyou know who they are, what do you think you'll do about them? Ill tell you. Nothing. Youve got no guts big mouth. All hate.
Good people do good things. Bad people do bad things. For good people to do bad things, just add religion.

If it was in the wild, one would think it should have showed up much earlier.
Earier...than a few months? By what standard? I have also read articles on this. The scientists I have read think it ganedmutations via an animal host, and jumped back to humans. They worry the same thing may happen with other species, like deer. None of them I dicated anything to the tune of, "but if it doesn't happen within a couple weeks, then nevermind". They were even giving timelines of up to two years.

Earier...than a few months? By what standard?
By the standard of every other variant we have encountered.

I have also read articles on this. The scientists I have read think it ganedmutations via an animal host, and jumped back to humans. They worry the same thing may happen with other species, like deer. None of them I dicated anything to the tune of, "but if it doesn't happen within a couple weeks, then nevermind". They were even giving timelines of up to two years.
There are competing theories- no one has been able to come up with an animal host so far. Humanized mice are suspected due to the rate of mutations.

Any Lugar Labs in S.Africa?
I don't know if it was associated with Lugar, but there is a lab that was working on covid in one of those African countries.

They published a study on antibody evasion of the new variants, both natural and vaccine induced.

They were culturing the virus, and were working with Omicron's progenitor strain. My working hypothesis is that they were doing serial passage in ACE2 modified mice to let it naturally attenuate. So it became more transmissible, but less virulent.

Mice are preferred because of the high rate of mutations. In humans, SARS-COV2 gets about 0.5 significant mutations per month. In mice, it's a little over 3. So roughly 6 times as fast. It's the quantity of Omicron's mutations and timeframe that suggests mice rather than an immune-compromised human.

If there is a natural animal reservoir for Omicron like deer for Omicron, virologists would like to meet them. Omicron did not come from deer, so if there is a rodent population in South Africa with Omicron, it hasn't been identified yet...

Forum List

Back