Very Good Example

It would be a refreshing change.

I probably have some different political stances than both of those guys, but I have more respect for both of them. I like Corey Booker , though I will disagree with him on the Second Amendment issue and some others, and I see him as a rising star for the Democrats. If Mr. Scott keeps up with a positive message, I also see him as a rising star for the Republicans.

It would be a refreshing change.

I probably have some different political stances than both of those guys, but I have more respect for both of them. I like Corey Booker , though I will disagree with him on the Second Amendment issue and some others, and I see him as a rising star for the Democrats. If Mr. Scott keeps up with a positive message, I also see him as a rising star for the Republicans.

Don't know to much about Corey Booker's policies from what I have heard from him he seems willing to listen to those on the right and at least consider their ideas always a positive Scott has had a somewhat low profile on the national scene I do recall him showing great class and taking the high road when the head of the North Carolina chapter of the NAACP said he’s a ventriloquist dummy for the extreme right wing in South Carolina. It's somewhat sad we are the only ones to comment on this thread so far.

Forum List

Back