Vermont Has Now Gone Completely Nuts: He/She Gubernatorial Candidate

You "dunno" much.
Maybe true, but I do know the difference between a man and a woman.

Biology 101 ... 2 human genders...male and female. .... :cool:
Itispat.jpeg

an·drog·y·nous

anˈdräjənəs/

adjective

partly male and partly female in appearance; of indeterminate sex.

having the physical characteristics of both sexes; hermaphrodite.

Last edited:
What happened to the state of lumberjacks and deer hunters? Fucking New Yorkers ruining New England states just like Californians have done to Washington, Oregon, and Colorado.
Transgender candidate makes history with win in Vermont governor primary

Like I already reported on this, proof once again that the Left cannot win with a normal wholesome person. Their base is freaks, weirdos and perverts and that is who they elect. Unless the country suddenly fills up with freaks and perverts, they will keep losing elections. As soon as someone elects a democrat again, they will be reminded: Oh Yeah, That's why I said I'd never vote Left again!

What happened to the state of lumberjacks and deer hunters? Fucking New Yorkers ruining New England states just like Californians have done to Washington, Oregon, and Colorado.
Her sexual orientation is neither here nor there. You don't like her ideas, go for broke.
I'm not liking the ridiculous smear campaign on Ocasio-Cortez as if she were the devil incarnate, poor girl, and I don't like this one either.
Have you people really got so little to defend yourselves with?
Fight fair, for once.

Like I already reported on this, proof once again that the Left cannot win with a normal wholesome person. Their base is freaks, weirdos and perverts and that is who they elect. Unless the country suddenly fills up with freaks and perverts, they will keep losing elections. As soon as someone elects a democrat again, they will be reminded: Oh Yeah, That's why I said I'd never vote Left again!
I can't wait til she wins the race. People like you will always lose in the end.

If this person can do the job better than the GOPers, who have proven time and again that they can't do the job, why not? It's not about sex or sexual identity. It's all about being able to do the job and get things done for the people of the state.

I can't wait til she wins the race. People like you will always lose in the end.

I hope she wins too! People like me always win in the end because I represent the majority of normal, healthy, well-adjusted people, and your party represents everything else. Most people don't want openly flaunted deviants. She could have kept her operation to herself, but chose to make it an ISSUE. There's a certain fraction who will be attracted by it, maybe give her a chance, but being a transgender is not an ELECTABLE QUALITY. We tried it on Barack because his skin was black and got burned. We tried it on Hillary just because she was female and that went down in flames. This woman was elected only because she's transgender and that is another doomed to failure. Eventually, they too will be burned by her liberal views and leftist agenda and they will join the majority. :1peleas:

I hope she wins too! People like me always win in the end because I represent the majority of normal, healthy, well-adjusted people, and your party represents everything else. Most people don't want openly flaunted deviants. She could have kept her operation to herself, but chose to make it an ISSUE. There's a certain fraction who will be attracted by it, maybe give her a chance, but being a transgender is not an ELECTABLE QUALITY. We tried it on Barack because his skin was black and got burned. We tried it on Hillary just because she was female and that went down in flames. This woman was elected only because she's transgender and that is another doomed to failure. Eventually, they too will be burned by her liberal views and leftist agenda and they will join the majority. :1peleas:
Why do you think that you are normal, healthy, and well-adjusted?
I just hope that she gets to be governor because the GOP record of governing sucks so badly. The GOP always tries to hide its ridiculous agenda behind meaningless issues designed to stir people up while the "conservatives" pursue their plans to destroy the United States and attack our citizens group by group.

Why do you think that you are normal, healthy, and well-adjusted?
I just hope that she gets to be governor because the GOP record of governing sucks so badly. The GOP always tries to hide its ridiculous agenda behind meaningless issues designed to stir people up while the "conservatives" pursue their plans to destroy the United States and attack our citizens group by group.

Really amazing how you describe the Democratic Party to a tee, then ascribe the behavior to the OTHER party.

I do appreciate threads like this one. It is good for the bigots and racist to come together and show their true colors.
It has nothing to do with racism, tranny’s are mentally insane

One of your fellow bigots has already brought race into the discussion, you cannot hide from reality.
Sorry I’m a minority, I can’t be racist... lol

Someone has been lying to you again
That is a mainstream thought process for most Democrats.

Almost every black poster here wholeheartedly agrees with it and most white liberals on here cosign their lunacy.

There are very few surviving true Vermonters.

Most property in Vermont has been sold to New Yorkers seeking a second "home in the country" and, not incidentally,, a second place to vote. Vote at their true home in New York and then drive up for a short vacation and cast that precious second ballot.

Want to see a Vermonter?

Try Florida where they live now that they took the money and ran.

I do appreciate threads like this one. It is good for the bigots and racist to come together and show their true colors.

One of your fellow bigots has already brought race into the discussion, you cannot hide from reality.

Almost every black poster here wholeheartedly agrees with it and most white liberals on here cosign their lunacy.

It is a stupid thing, the color of one's skin has no impact on their ability to be racist.

Do you live in Vermont?
If not, why the outrage?
I live in Vermont. What matters to me is how she will do her job.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
Do her job correctly? She denies reality. She denies basic biology.
How she critically think and prolem solve? How can she be a proper leader for 650K people?

We have a raving lunatic who can't lead currently in the White House so anything is possible.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
fair enough

It is a stupid thing, the color of one's skin has no impact on their ability to be racist.
Tell the universities and CNN and MSNBC.

The only organization that agrees with you is your arch-nemesis, Fox News.

Forum List

Back