'Vengeful' teenage yeshiva students suspected of J'lem hate crimes

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
In recent weeks, investigators of the Jerusalem District Police Central Unit arrested 14 Jewish boys from Jerusalem, aged 13-16, who study in different yeshivas across the country, on suspicion of operating as an organized group that attacked Arabs, vandalized vehicles, spray-painted hate graffiti and threw stones at vehicles with Arab drivers. Their arrest was cleared for publication on Sunday.

According to the police, the teens testified that in recent months, they acted out of "hatred for Arabs and revenge for attacks committed against Jews," such as the stabbing of a Jewish man in the vicinity of Damascus Gate a few weeks ago.

Police claim that the boys encouraged each other to attack Arabs, and that the events took place during the High Holidays break, when the boys returned home from their yeshivas, as well as during the summer vacation. The remand of all the suspects was extended, apart from four who were released on special conditions due to their young age of 13.

'Vengeful' teenage yeshiva students suspected of J'lem hate crimes - Israel News, Ynetnews

------------------

Their anger is understandable, but still doesn't change the fact that their actions were hideous . Hopefully both them and their parents gets punished if found guilty

In recent weeks, investigators of the Jerusalem District Police Central Unit arrested 14 Jewish boys from Jerusalem, aged 13-16, who study in different yeshivas across the country, on suspicion of operating as an organized group that attacked Arabs, vandalized vehicles, spray-painted hate graffiti and threw stones at vehicles with Arab drivers. Their arrest was cleared for publication on Sunday.

According to the police, the teens testified that in recent months, they acted out of "hatred for Arabs and revenge for attacks committed against Jews," such as the stabbing of a Jewish man in the vicinity of Damascus Gate a few weeks ago.

Police claim that the boys encouraged each other to attack Arabs, and that the events took place during the High Holidays break, when the boys returned home from their yeshivas, as well as during the summer vacation. The remand of all the suspects was extended, apart from four who were released on special conditions due to their young age of 13.

'Vengeful' teenage yeshiva students suspected of J'lem hate crimes - Israel News, Ynetnews

------------------

Their anger is understandable, but still doesn't change the fact that their actions were hideous . Hopefully both them and their parents gets punished if found guilty

This article is not good public relations for Jews, Lipush. Better left unposted. Seal, Sherri, and the others thrive on articles such as this.

Last edited:

------------------

This article is not good public relations for Jews, Lipush. Better left unposted. Seal, Sherri, and the others thrive on articles such as this.

No more than those who thrive on articles of Palestinian violence.

I'm glad Lipush posted this. It shows how seriously Israeli authorities are now taking this. Gang violence on innocents is contemptable and never understandable in my opinion - they did nothing to deserve it. Kudus to Israel for confronting it.

"Their anger is understandable, but still doesn't change the fact that their actions were hideous.
Hopefully both them and their parents gets punished if found guilty."

"Jerusalem District Police Central Unit arrested 14 Jewish boys from Jerusalem, aged 13-16 [...] on suspicion of operating as an organized group that attacked Arabs, vandalized vehicles, spray-painted hate graffiti and threw stones at vehicles with Arab drivers. [...] the teens testified that in recent months, they acted out of "hatred for Arabs and revenge for attacks committed against Jews," such as the stabbing of a Jewish man in the vicinity of Damascus Gate a few weeks ago..."

"Their anger is understandable."

..why they have LOWERED themselves to the creepy-likes of ...al-qaida, hamas, al-el shabaab, and the 'rest.'

i don't understand you/THEIR this "UNDERSTANDABLE ANGER" --- it's "disappointing" to know THEY'RE mimicking islamic terrorists and their sick ways.........
.........it's AN INDIVIDUAL THING....and YOU saying how it's 'understandable' ????

"REVENGE: a (jewish) group that attacked Arabs, vandalized vehicles, spray-painted hate graffiti and threw stones at vehicles with Arab drivers." -- over "the stabbing of a Jewish man in the vicinity of Damascus Gate a few weeks ago..."

"Their anger is UNDERSTANDABLE."

no it 'ain't' ! and YOU are a "revenge" sympathizer. what is understandable about it ?

you're like a two-face over here....

"purrrrrr, i understand yehuda.... then it's: "their actions were hideous -GUILTY..."

not good - pfft: you "understand."

------------------

No more than those who thrive on articles of Palestinian violence.

I'm glad Lipush posted this. It shows how seriously Israeli authorities are now taking this. Gang violence on innocents is contemptable and never understandable in my opinion - they did nothing to deserve it. Kudus to Israel for confronting it.

Justice starts from within, before anything else.

We have the saying- Derech Eretz Kadma LaTorah- Righteousness comes before the Torah.

Their religion means nothing if they do all those things. What does their Yeshiva studying means if they abuse the uninvolved? They put our religion to shame, such people don't speak for me.

------------------

I don't think its better left unposted.

Haters don't need reasons to hate. And it's important that people know that our court and police does justice even if our own are at fault. ESPECIALLY our own.

If our enemies would have done the same, this whole conflict would have looked totally different.

I don't like the Israeli police, but kudos for them on that one.

------------------

Crime is crime. Punish criminals.

It is sad to see Jews lower themselves to palestinian levels

'Their anger is understandable' ...

Yeah, so seeing by what you're saying, you also believe the intent of vengeance by Palestinians against Israelis is also understandable, right?

Inside you actually probably support this. Although publicly you and your others try to seem civilized. You only aren't going far because it can hurt your public relations.

Yeah, so seeing by what you're saying, you also believe the intent of vengeance by Palestinians against Israelis is also understandable, right?

Inside you actually probably support this. Although publicly you and your others try to seem civilized. You only aren't going far because it can hurt your public relations.

You're insane! didn't you read what I posted?

There is no point of arguing with you.

------------------

They're still minors, so they obviously won't serve time.

The punishment should be on their parents, first of all, I believe their punishment is to be of Cherem. It will suit them more than lock-up.

Any religious Jew should keep distance from such people

You don't really expect us to actually genuinely believe you want them to be punished from your heart did you...:lol:

You still claimed its understandable to be vengeful. Since you said that, that applies to Palestinians too.

Unless you have a double standard and are a hypocrite.

He asked a good question: Yeah, so seeing by what you're saying, you also believe the intent of vengeance by Palestinians against Israelis is also understandable, right?

Is the Palestinian anger also understandable?

------------------

The punishment should be on their parents, first of all, I believe their punishment is to be of Cherem. It will suit them more than lock-up.

Don't Palestinian minors serve time though?

You don't really expect us to actually genuinely believe you want them to be punished from your heart did you...:lol:

You still claimed its understandable to be vengeful. Since you said that, that applies to Palestinians too.

Those who are bullies on Arabs, will be bullies on other people too.

Violence at many times is no selective.

So yeah, I don't want those kind of kids hanging around me. Those are the kinds of kids who later on rob and kill and abuse animals.

So you can laugh all you want, I hope they give those kids what they deserve.

And yeah, the anger is also understandable. If someone hurt my mom or dead or friends, I would have been seriously pissed.

But I wouldn't have thrown stones or hit people. Because that's not the solution. With all my understanding to their feelings.

That's the Palestinian way of solving problems. It shouldn't be the Jewish one.

You can believe or not believe me. I don't really give a crap

Both you and those kids can sod off, for all i care.

He asked a good question: Yeah, so seeing by what you're saying, you also believe the intent of vengeance by Palestinians against Israelis is also understandable, right?

For the fairness of discussion, it is.

But it is how you deal with anger, that counts.

After the Doctor's daughters were killed in Gaza, he evoked his anger and grief to tell his story in hopes that it will bring batter understanding between Arabs and Jews. He didn't kill or tortured anyone.

And that's a good thing. Of course his anger was understandable! he lost his little girls, it would have been pure evil to try and silence him up. But he used his anger to do good thing and work in favor of better dialogue.

And THAT is what should happen more.

Don't Palestinian minors serve time though?

Their own legit system doesn't bring them to justice.

So the Israeli forces do.

Those who are bullies on Arabs, will be bullies on other people too.

Violence at many times is no selective.

So yeah, I don't want those kind of kids hanging around me. Those are the kinds of kids who later on rob and kill and abuse animals.

So you can laugh all you want, I hope they give those kids what they deserve.

And yeah, the anger is also understandable. If someone hurt my mom or dead or friends, I would have been seriously pissed.

But I wouldn't have thrown stones or hit people. Because that's not the solution. With all my understanding to their feelings.

That's the Palestinian way of solving problems. It shouldn't be the Jewish one.

You can believe or not believe me. I don't really give a crap

Both you and those kids can sod off, for all i care.

The 'Jewish' way is simply approaching government of military members and telling them to take action in which they immediately will as long as the victims are Jewish.

The reason why Palestinians take other approaches, in which many and the majority are peaceful but never mentioned because they get no attention what so ever, is because your government and military don't believe in justice for non Jewish citizens.

In fact, they are the sole power which evicts Palestinians from their property and homes under the disguise of law.

The sad part is they are also protected by law.

So you tell is what do you want us to do.

For the fairness of discussion, it is.

But it is how you deal with anger, that counts.

After the Doctor's daughters were killed in Gaza, he evoked his anger and grief to tell his story in hopes that it will bring batter understanding between Arabs and Jews. He didn't kill or tortured anyone.

And that's a good thing. Of course his anger was understandable! he lost his little girls, it would have been pure evil to try and silence him up. But he used his anger to do good thing and work in favor of better dialogue.

And THAT is what should happen more.

Was justice served? So you basically just want them to shut up and accept the consequences.

Forum List

Back