'Vengeful' teenage yeshiva students suspected of J'lem hate crimes

What'd you know, Lipush mysteriously disappears when we ask her to answer crucial questions...:rolleyes:

You're insane! didn't you read what I posted?

There is no point of arguing with you.

He asked a good question: Yeah, so seeing by what you're saying, you also believe the intent of vengeance by Palestinians against Israelis is also understandable, right?

Is the Palestinian anger also understandable?

For the fairness of discussion, it is.

But it is how you deal with anger, that counts.

After the Doctor's daughters were killed in Gaza, he evoked his anger and grief to tell his story in hopes that it will bring batter understanding between Arabs and Jews. He didn't kill or tortured anyone.

And that's a good thing. Of course his anger was understandable! he lost his little girls, it would have been pure evil to try and silence him up. But he used his anger to do good thing and work in favor of better dialogue.

And THAT is what should happen more.

I can agree with that. :)

They're still minors, so they obviously won't serve time.

The punishment should be on their parents, first of all, I believe their punishment is to be of Cherem. It will suit them more than lock-up.

Any religious Jew should keep distance from such people

Don't Palestinian minors serve time though?

Their own legit system doesn't bring them to justice.

So the Israeli forces do.

So Palestinian minors are forced to serve time :eusa_eh:

What'd you know, Lipush mysteriously disappears when we ask her to answer crucial questions...:rolleyes:

No, sugar. Lipush just has a life and is not on the computer 24/7:doubt:

Oh please Lip, I've analyzed your posting patterns and it's obvious you are a sock puppet/hasbara tool for Israel. You've been here for over a year, have never posted in one thread that wasn't about israel, you get up in the morning and will post off and on with 1-3 hour breaks (while you visit other sites on your list) and routinely post until 2-3am in the morning.

I'm just wondering if you get paid to do this or are a volunteer for the "greater hasbara of israel" with a lot of time on your hands.

Oh please Lip, I've analyzed your posting patterns and it's obvious you are a sock puppet/hasbara tool for Israel. You've been here for over a year, have never posted in one thread that wasn't about israel, you get up in the morning and will post off and on with 1-3 hour breaks (while you visit other sites on your list) and routinely post until 2-3am in the morning.

I'm just wondering if you get paid to do this or are a volunteer for the "greater hasbara of israel" with a lot of time on your hands.

She does get paid, especially with her techniques used in her arguments.

She not only gets paid, she has a Government issued vehicle at her disposal.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/13/Merkava-1-latrun-2.jpg

Then how come the Arabs have the best propaganda machine going? Do they do it for the glory of Allah. Funny how the NeoNazis (skinheads really) and the Islamists are getting together nowaday playing the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game. That is why you find them pulling up the stuff from the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. As we can see, these skinheads are really not that swift that they don't realize that there is a time difference between Israel and the U.S. Can Alfalfa tell us what time it is in the time zone he is located in the U.S. when it is 2 a.m. in Israel? And, naturally, Alfalfa would never make the same remark about Frau Sherri who is dissing Israel and the Jews 24/7 because Frau Sherri hates the Jews as much as Alfalfa does. By the way, Bob, is that your photo you took this year at your high school graduation this year? Nice looking kid.

It would have nice beeing "Hasbara Tool" since I would have at least get paid.

You don't see me post on other places because you never bothered to look.

And what you claim, about me being here till small hours, I can say that same thing and more about you and your friends here, so you're the one welcomed to put a sock in it.

Being awake till the small hours is because I study till late and get up quite early.

Unlike some of you, I work and study for a living.

She not only gets paid, she has a Government issued vehicle at her disposal.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/13/Merkava-1-latrun-2.jpg

Hahaha.:lol:

No, that's just my toy vehicle. My daddy brought it to me from the IDF museum.

My realy batman-like car was given to me by my uncle, he works at the Mossad:cool:

Last edited:

And what you claim, about me being here till small hours, I can say that same thing and more about you and your friends here, so you're the one welcomed to put a sock in it.

Being awake till the small hours is because I study till late and get up quite early.

We all work and study, don't feel accomplished. :lol:

LOL! Do you guys really not know who that is in my avatar?
Have you ever thought that many of us don't follow the same things as you kids do? And here I thought I was giving you a compliment.

You and Jeremiah both complimented me apparently, she gave me positive rep and told me I was a beautiful young man.

This man in my avatar is a top comedian known as Jimmy Kimmel. :)

If you wanted to see my real picture I would suggest leading me to a members pictures thread.

Not all have the shit I have to.

So yeah, I feel accomplished
smiley-vault-character-209.gif

Have you ever thought that many of us don't follow the same things as you kids do? And here I thought I was giving you a compliment.

You and Jeremiah both complimented me apparently, she gave me positive rep and told me I was a beautiful young man.

Yeah thought he looked familiar. Didn't know him by name though

Not all have the shit I have to.

So yeah, I feel accomplished
smiley-vault-character-209.gif

We do a lot more 'shit' than you do over there rookie.

Come here and try a semester at the University of Michigan of Ann Arbor.

If you wanted to see my real picture I would suggest leading me to a members pictures thread.
You give me a pos rep and I'll think about giving you one.

Forum List

Back