Vegetarian meat

Some people simply don't like the idea of killing an animal to eat meat even though they like meat. Thus if they can get "veggie-meat" and not cause the killing of an animal, they will.

Those are usually the most judgmental ones out there.

There is meat and there are vegetables. There is no such thing as vegetarian meat...

Just like you don't get milk from almonds or soy beans or anything other than a mammal... female mammal... not a mammal that identifies as a female but an actual, real life, genetic female...

My best friend is a vegetarian.

He had a heart attack on stage at age 31. He calmly walked to the side of the stage and collapsed. Thankfully he survived it.

They found that he had 97% arterial blockage.

He made some immediate lifestyle changes, including quitting smoking and adopting a vegetarian diet (which his wife did, as well). He also took up running. He's 60 now, runs four to six miles a day and is healthier than any 30 year old I know. He became a vegetarian simply because not doing it would've killed him.

I'm a meat eater of the highest order, but when I visit them and his wife prepares a vegetarian dinner, I know I'm in for some good eatin'...

I guess bugs don't feel pain. Kind of shoots holes in their argument that they don't want to kill or create pain for other living beings.
A great topic for debate that will keep you off the paved streets.

Bugs don't feel pain and that's not a guess.

Why do people who don't eat meat want food products that are supposed to look and taste like meat?
Vegetarian faux meat products are very expensive.
I do not have any problems with someone who wants to be a vegetarian.
There are many valid reasons to be a vegetarian.

View attachment 685750
If you are what you eat, then cows are suoer concentrated. vegetables.
Eat more beef.

Why must you judge? There are many reasons for going vegetarian or Vegan. Lm like the tast and texture while avoiding the health risks of red meat, and not having to eat dead animals that the raising of is killing the earth
You ask "Why must you judge?" and then you judge. Way to be a serious hypocrite.

This contains an image of: Vegatarian Favor Funny Hunting Mug

If I am eating meat, then I will eat meat, if I want veggies, I will eat veggies. I am not big on processed foods so fake meat is too processed for me.
It's not urgent that the change be accepted soon.
It will be forced on the world's countries in due course and according the the country's ability to sustain meat eating. Somewhat like 'climate change' there is a ten year window that will be slammed shut.

It's not urgent that the change be accepted soon.
It will be forced on the world's countries in due course and according the the country's ability to sustain meat eating. Somewhat like 'climate change' there is a ten year window that will be slammed shut.
Whatever you want to believe is fine by me, Good luck trying to convert me.

My best friend is a vegetarian.

He had a heart attack on stage at age 31. He calmly walked to the side of the stage and collapsed. Thankfully he survived it.

They found that he had 97% arterial blockage.

He made some immediate lifestyle changes, including quitting smoking and adopting a vegetarian diet (which his wife did, as well). He also took up running. He's 60 now, runs four to six miles a day and is healthier than any 30 year old I know. He became a vegetarian simply because not doing it would've killed him.
That's complete bullshit.

There is no health benefits from becoming a vegetarian. If you think there is then you've been thoroughly brainwashed.

That's complete bullshit.

There is no health benefits from becoming a vegetarian. If you think there is then you've been thoroughly brainwashed.

Um, if you look closely, nowhere did I claim that the improvement in his health was due to him becoming a vegetarian. Adopting that diet was simply one of the life changes he decided to make, and his cardiologist had no problem with that choice. His cardiologist cautioned him that his diet at the time; one which consisted of a lot of red meat, would've hastened his demise. In that regard, his switching to a vegetarian diet did, in fact, improve his health.

You'll excuse me if I defer to the educated opinion of his cardiologist over the opinion of some yahoo on the interwebs.

He also quit smoking and started running and exercising more. I can state, without hesitation, that he's healthier now than when he had his heart attack, and he is healthier than just about any 30 year old I know...

Um, if you look closely, nowhere did I claim that the improvement in his health was due to him becoming a vegetarian. Adopting that diet was simply one of the life changes he decided to make, and his cardiologist had no problem with that choice. His cardiologist cautioned him that his diet at the time; one which consisted of a lot of red meat, would've hastened his demise. In that regard, his switching to a vegetarian diet did, in fact, improve his health.

You'll excuse me if I defer to the educated opinion of his cardiologist over the opinion of some yahoo on the interwebs.

He also quit smoking and started running and exercising more. I can state, without hesitation, that he's healthier now than when he had his heart attack, and he is healthier than just about any 30 year old I know...
Your lack of ability to think logically is showing. You are squarely basing your ridiculous argument on logical fallacies.

How would you know that he didn't get healthier merely because he quit smoking and/or started exercising and it didn't have anything to do with some fad vegetarian diet?

Forum List

Back