Vegetarian meat

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Why do people who don't eat meat want food products that are supposed to look and taste like meat?
Vegetarian faux meat products are very expensive.
I do not have any problems with someone who wants to be a vegetarian.
There are many valid reasons to be a vegetarian.

beyondmeatwddcsd.jpg

They are trying to replace meat consumption because they think it will save the planet... soon they will be producing bugs as food....
I guess bugs don't feel pain. Kind of shoots holes in their argument that they don't want to kill or create pain for other living beings. I'll be grilling ribeyes for the rest of my life.

Why do people who don't eat meat want food products that are supposed to look and taste like meat?
Vegetarian faux meat products are very expensive.
I do not have any problems with someone who wants to be a vegetarian.
There are many valid reasons to be a vegetarian.

View attachment 685750
Why must you judge? There are many reasons for going vegetarian or Vegan. Lm like the tast and texture while avoiding the health risks of red meat, and not having to eat dead animals that the raising of is killing the earth

I guess bugs don't feel pain. Kind of shoots holes in their argument that they don't want to kill or create pain for other living beings. I'll be grilling ribeyes for the rest of my life.
Do you have a cattle ranch? Otherwise, they will be eating ribeyes, you won't have that option.
You won't find them on store shelves. You will eat what they give the rest of us...

Some people simply don't like the idea of killing an animal to eat meat even though they like meat. Thus if they can get "veggie-meat" and not cause the killing of an animal, they will.

It's fungus...

And we are what they call the useless eaters. We will eat what they give us....
Bezos and Gates and a lot of other of the world's richest, seem to think that they have the right to control the rest of the population--maybe they're right, but I hold tightly to the belief that people will eventually discover that they must think for themselves and reject these rich busybodies.

Why must you judge? There are many reasons for going vegetarian or Vegan. Lm like the tast and texture while avoiding the health risks of red meat, and not having to eat dead animals that the raising of is killing the earth
We get it...Your life is one gigantic ongoing virtue signal.....How truly pathetic.

island.png

So do I, and while they haven't attacked vegetable growers yet, we will be punished monetarily, by the government, for contributing to global warming and destroying the earth with methane producing grazers. And we will comply or lose everything...
In the time I have left on this earth, I don't see that happening. However, I don't dispute that you are 100% correct that this is the way things are going unless we peons put a screeching halt to it.

Your last statement is judging those who eat meat. You couldn't go 3 sentences without being a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back