Vegas Mom Shot Dead Was Looking For Suspect

I carry a gun. If you take my parking spot, I will find another spot

Are you under 30? Don't lie.
And what is it that you are so afraid of? I mean you just said you are as much of a bad ass with a tire iron or what ever as you are with a gun.

What are you afraid of that you have to consistently carry. Just curious on that.

How come a 15yo can't buy hand guns in most of the states? What is the reason for that?
You ever address why the military controls guns like they do?

You want your stats eh.

There is a stat, 15yo can't buy hand guns in most states. That's a fact even you could check out. But WHY can't 15yos buy hand guns?

Another stat. The military doesn't allow personal weapons on base. Why is that? It's a fact. But why is the question.

What does the military know about young men and guns that you don't know.

Why is it not better for someone like you,. who feels the need to be armed all the time, why wouldn't it be better IF men under 30 were not able to buy and have weapons? You know it is the under 30 group that you are afraid of and feel the need to be armed. Simply because the under 30 men have little to no self control.

funny how most people with guns don't do what this idiot did isn't it

Yea, but it's funnier still to see that most of the stupid, tragic, idiotic shooting are done by young men under 30.
Isn't that funny skull?

Her idiotic actions got her killed

First off, tell me how you know that having a gun gave them the nerve to go looking for trouble and they wouldn't have done it if all they had was a baseball bat.

In the world you used to live in maybe. Fist fighting when I grew up was honorable sport I thought.

But today? You gotta be kidding me. With non stop talk about your gun rights and need to arm yourself, you think people just go looking for trouble without a gun? Knowing that the person you are looking for is probably, in this world today, armed. At 11:30 at night?

You would do that? (go to a gun fight with a ball bat) That would be foolish.

So you agree that people looking for trouble will look with or without a gun. So here is your solution. Don't go looking for trouble.

No I didn't agree. Why don't you point out what I said that made you think that I agree with you?
On the other hand, why don't YOU make under 30 men quit going out looking for trouble? Can you do that?
Hell no you can't do that. For a certain type of young male, trouble is fun. I understand that type of male. I used to be one. Not you I take it.

I carry a gun. If you take my parking spot, I will find another spot

Are you under 30? Don't lie.
And what is it that you are so afraid of? I mean you just said you are as much of a bad ass with a tire iron or what ever as you are with a gun.

What are you afraid of that you have to consistently carry. Just curious on that.

How come a 15yo can't buy hand guns in most of the states? What is the reason for that?
You ever address why the military controls guns like they do?

You want your stats eh.

There is a stat, 15yo can't buy hand guns in most states. That's a fact even you could check out. But WHY can't 15yos buy hand guns?

Another stat. The military doesn't allow personal weapons on base. Why is that? It's a fact. But why is the question.

What does the military know about young men and guns that you don't know.

Why is it not better for someone like you,. who feels the need to be armed all the time, why wouldn't it be better IF men under 30 were not able to buy and have weapons? You know it is the under 30 group that you are afraid of and feel the need to be armed. Simply because the under 30 men have little to no self control.

I was carrying a gun at 18. In fact, I was required to at the time. But no, I'm not under 30. And guess what, when I was under 30 I didn't go out looking for a fight.

I am not afraid of anything. It has, however, kept me safe on at least one occasion where I might well have been killed and certainly would have been robbed. I carry a gun because I do not expect to live in a safe society, nor do I wish to. I wish to live in a free society, and with that you can expect certain folks who want to take advantage of the situation. So rather than depending upon my fading ability to defend myself with my hands, I have protection.

As to why it would not be better.... because it would take away the rights of others just because they were younger than me. I do not remove the freedom of others just because it would be better for me.

I was carrying a gun at 18. In fact, I was required to at the time. But no, I'm not under 30. And guess what, when I was under 30 I didn't go out looking for a fight.

That's great. You were in the military.

But I am done with you. You represent the worst in gun owners. It's all about you. You even state that you don't expect to live in a safe society. What the fuck is that about?

But anyway. you dodge all the questions pertaining to who the people are that commit most of the stupid killings with guns. You dodge the question as to why the military doesn't allow personal weapons on base. Why 15 yo can't buy handguns. What testosterone does to young men behavior etc etc. What harm a 30 yo would suffer if he couldn't buy guns. You know, the things that are really worth talking about IF people wanted to reduce needless killings by gun.

Which you don't seem to worry to much about.

Typical gun nutter, its just all about you.

That's great. You were in the military.

But I am done with you. You represent the worst in gun owners. It's all about you. You even state that you don't expect to live in a safe society. What the fuck is that about?

But anyway. you dodge all the questions pertaining to who the people are that commit most of the stupid killings with guns. You dodge the question as to why the military doesn't allow personal weapons on base. Why 15 yo can't buy handguns. What testosterone does to young men behavior etc etc. What harm a 30 yo would suffer if he couldn't buy guns. You know, the things that are really worth talking about IF people wanted to reduce needless killings by gun.

Which you don't seem to worry to much about.

Typical gun nutter, its just all about you.

I have dodged nothing, except to require you to provide the support for your position - which you have continuously failed to do.

The military does allow personal weapons on post.
15 year olds are not adults. Children can't do a lot of things adults can do. A 21 year old is an adult, with just as many rights as anyone else.
What does testosterone do to young men's behavior and upon what medical studies are you suggesting it makes them incapable of owning a weapon?
The harm is he is denied the rights offered to every other adult citizen of this country.

You aren't interested in talking about reducing killings. You are only interested in living in fear. Good luck with that. I prefer freedom.

Her idiotic actions got her killed

First off, tell me how you know that having a gun gave them the nerve to go looking for trouble and they wouldn't have done it if all they had was a baseball bat.

In the world you used to live in maybe. Fist fighting when I grew up was honorable sport I thought.

But today? You gotta be kidding me. With non stop talk about your gun rights and need to arm yourself, you think people just go looking for trouble without a gun? Knowing that the person you are looking for is probably, in this world today, armed. At 11:30 at night?

You would do that? (go to a gun fight with a ball bat) That would be foolish.

So you agree that people looking for trouble will look with or without a gun. So here is your solution. Don't go looking for trouble.

No I didn't agree. Why don't you point out what I said that made you think that I agree with you?
On the other hand, why don't YOU make under 30 men quit going out looking for trouble? Can you do that?
Hell no you can't do that. For a certain type of young male, trouble is fun. I understand that type of male. I used to be one. Not you I take it.

You talked about fist fighting as if it were some kind of honorable activity, rather than just people hitting each other to prove nothing. You didn't need a gun and you still went out looking for trouble. So clearly you don't need a gun to go looking for trouble.

They just caught the suspect. I see why the woman went back to look for the gunman. The womans family obviously has problems with anger issues.

Las Vegas police take road rage suspect into custody after standoff - CNN.com
She knew he was a troubled kid. She had been helping him with money and took the time to talk to him every once in awhile. Only a dipshit like you would have the nerve to make her out to be the bad guy. If you had any integrity you would apologize, but we all know you are just a cowardly fool.

They just caught the suspect. I see why the woman went back to look for the gunman. The womans family obviously has problems with anger issues.

She knew he was a troubled kid. She had been helping him with money and took the time to talk to him every once in awhile. Only a dipshit like you would have the nerve to make her out to be the bad guy. If you had any integrity you would apologize, but we all know you are just a cowardly fool.

You have a link for all of that? Haven't seen one stating any of that yet.

The husbands story sure doesn't hold out based on them knowing the suspect.

Tammy Meyers, 44, knew Nowsch and became a mentor of sorts, giving him money and food and urging him to dress properly, her husband said.

"We know this boy," Robert Meyers said. "I couldn't tell you this before. He knew where I lived. We knew how bad he was but we didn't know he was this bad."

The case has received significant attention since police initially said Meyers was killed by an angry driver who followed her home after she gave her teenage daughter a driving lesson.

She was removed from life support on Valentine's Day as police hunted for a suspect, and donations for her funeral costs quickly poured in to a fundraising site.

The sympathy morphed into skepticism after police revealed that Meyers was not followed home, and instead dropped her daughter off and picked up her 22-year-old son, armed with his 9 mm handgun, to try to confront the driver who had frightened her earlier.

They went looking for the driver, followed the vehicle and eventually went home. The silver car then showed up outside the Meyers' home and a shootout occurred. The mother was shot in the head outside the home.

Police say 19-year-old suspect in Vegas killing was gunman

Tammy Meyers, 44, knew Nowsch and became a mentor of sorts, giving him money and food and urging him to dress properly, her husband said.

"We know this boy," Robert Meyers said. "I couldn't tell you this before. He knew where I lived. We knew how bad he was but we didn't know he was this bad."

The case has received significant attention since police initially said Meyers was killed by an angry driver who followed her home after she gave her teenage daughter a driving lesson.

She was removed from life support on Valentine's Day as police hunted for a suspect, and donations for her funeral costs quickly poured in to a fundraising site.

The sympathy morphed into skepticism after police revealed that Meyers was not followed home, and instead dropped her daughter off and picked up her 22-year-old son, armed with his 9 mm handgun, to try to confront the driver who had frightened her earlier.

They went looking for the driver, followed the vehicle and eventually went home. The silver car then showed up outside the Meyers' home and a shootout occurred. The mother was shot in the head outside the home.

Oh that is even more crazy. I wouldn't believe anything just yet. Why didn't the husband mention any of this before? What's with all the road rage stuff and going back after the guy? Story going to change a few more times I think.

"We know this boy," Robert Meyers said. "We know this boy," Robert Meyers said. "I couldn't tell you this before. He knew where I lived. We knew how bad he was but we didn't know he was this bad."

Oh that is even more crazy. I wouldn't believe anything just yet. Why didn't the husband mention any of this before? What's with tall the road rage stuff and going back after the guy? Story going to change a few more times I think.
The article says why he didn't say anything before... "We know this boy," Robert Meyers said. "I couldn't tell you this before. He knew where I lived."

That kid knew where they lived. Im guessing they may have made him think no one knew who he was, that way he wouldn't run. They found him hiding at his house as a result. Whatever their plan was, it worked.

Oh that is even more crazy. I wouldn't believe anything just yet. Why didn't the husband mention any of this before? What's with tall the road rage stuff and going back after the guy? Story going to change a few more times I think.
The article says why he didn't say anything before... "I couldn't tell you this before. He knew where I lived."

That kid knew where they lived. Im guessing they may have made him think no one knew who he was, that way he wouldn't run. They found him hiding at his house as a result. Whatever their plan was, it worked.

And they didn't call the police after the kid threatened her life why? Instead they get a gun and go looking for him? I wouldn't believe anything just yet.

The article says why he didn't say anything before... "I couldn't tell you this before. He knew where I lived."

And they didn't call the police after the kid threatened her life why? Instead they get a gun and go looking for him? I wouldn't believe anything just yet.
Did he threaten her life at that point? Was a crime committed that could be reported to the police at that point?

They knew the kid...but couldn't identify him. BULLSHIT!

They knew the kid...but couldn't identify him. BULLSHIT!
Of course they identified him. Are you not paying attention? The fact that they knew his identity was kept secret from the press intentionally.

Forum List

Back