Vegas Mom Shot Dead Was Looking For Suspect

Brain357

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2013
It had nothing to do with her owning a gun and everything to do with her being an idiot

Well the idiot part is clear. I don't think they would have had the courage to go looking for the suspect without the gun however. This is why you are more likely to be shot if you carry.

It had nothing to do with her owning a gun and everything to do with her being an idiot

Well the idiot part is clear. I don't think they would have had the courage to go looking for the suspect without the gun however. This is why you are more likely to be shot if you carry.

More likely than what?

I have had a carry permit for over 25 years and have never been shot

Las Vegas Mom Tammy Meyers Went Looking for Suspect Before Road Rage Killing - NBC News

Having a gun doesn't always make you safer. She actually went looking for the suspect who would eventually shoot her dead. Would she have done this if she wasn't with her armed son? I really doubt it. And what was their intention of going out with her armed son looking for the suspect? Intimidate them? Or were they going to start shooting?

Nobody but you and a handful of others give a rip

Acceptable risk

-Geaux

More Second Amendment remedies

From the state that brought us Sharon Angle

More likely than what?

I have had a carry permit for over 25 years and have never been shot

I'm glad you have not been shot. How many times have you pulled it on an armed person?

Do you carry?

No?

MYOB

-Geaux

That's all you have? Guess you know I'm right.

That's all you need and are required to know

-Geaux

Do you carry?

No?

MYOB

-Geaux

Typical gun nutter response.
An AZ gun nutter does something EXTREMELY stupid. And dies for it. Of course gun nutters don't want top talk about this.

She (the Mom) lets her daughter get her into a confrontation with some young punks driving around with a gun looking for trouble. Cool eh. Armed and dangerous.

So the Mom goes home, gets the daughter to wake her brother up, arm himself and they (Mom and Son) go out "hunting". And they find what they are looking for. Sort of. They think they find the car, then they lose the car, then the car finds them.

The "confrontation" just didn't go quite like Mom had it planned.

Of course gun nutters don't want to discuss this. The gun in the hands of the Son are what gave the Mom the balls to go looking for trouble at 11:30 at night.

So much for good guys with gun winning the battle. Of course you get what you ask for sometimes as well.

Again gun nutters, what is the sex and the age brackets of the shooters who do the most stupid things with guns?

If the son has no gun, Mom doesn't go out "hunting" and Mom is still alive and bitching about those punks in the gray car that made her so mad.

Do you carry?

No?

MYOB

-Geaux

An AZ gun nutter does something EXTREMELY stupid. And dies for it. Of course gun nutters don't want top talk about this.

She (the Mom) lets her daughter get her into a confrontation with some young punks driving around with a gun looking for trouble. Cool eh. Armed and dangerous.

So the Mom goes home, gets the daughter to wake her brother up, arm himself and they (Mom and Son) go out "hunting". And they find what they are looking for. Sort of. They think they find the car, then they lose the car, then the car finds them.

Of course gun nutters don't want to discuss this. The gun in the hands of the Son are what gave the Mom the balls to go looking for trouble at 11:30 at night.

So much for good guys with gun winning the battle. Of course you get what you ask for sometimes as well.

Again gun nutters, what is the sex and the age brackets of the shooters who do the most stupid things with guns?

If the son has no gun, Mom doesn't go out "hunting" and Mom is still alive and bitching about those punks in the gray car that made her so mad.

It is the dirty underbelly of our second amendment rights

Irresponsible ownership

Do you carry?

No?

MYOB

-Geaux

A tree falls in the forest comes to mind

Geaux

Do you carry?

No?

MYOB

-Geaux

You make some valid points. Perhaps we need to outlaw both guns and cars.

Do you carry?

No?

MYOB

-Geaux

Irresponsible ownership

I'm more concerned about stacking more dead thug bodies with their guns than I am about my law abiding neighbor with a safe full

-Geaux

Do you carry?

No?

MYOB

-Geaux

Bloomberg says its black with guns 18-25 thats the problem. According to him, its a minority issue

-Geaux

Irresponsible ownership

Correct. Gun nutters on here care nothing for responsible ownership of guns. It's all about ownership. Not responsible ownership.

This young man had a right to have a gun, He had a right to go out hunting trouble with his Mom.
What the young man didn't have was enough fucking common sense to say, Mom, let it go. No one was hurt. It's 11:30 at night and I am not taking my gun and going out looking for trouble with you.

You know why the young man DIDN'T offer his Mom that sound advice?
Cause he was 22 years old with a gun. And plenty of testosterone and anger. And he was gonna "protect" his Mom from this terrible slight where no one was hurt.

Young men with guns have no common sense. And below the age of 30, they shouldn't be allowed to own a gun.

Bloomberg says its black with guns 18-25 thats the problem. According to him, its a minority issue

Bloomberg almost got it right.
It is ANY color of men under the age of 30 that is the problem.

Las Vegas Mom Tammy Meyers Went Looking for Suspect Before Road Rage Killing - NBC News

Having a gun doesn't always make you safer. She actually went looking for the suspect who would eventually shoot her dead. Would she have done this if she wasn't with her armed son? I really doubt it. And what was their intention of going out with her armed son looking for the suspect? Intimidate them? Or were they going to start shooting?

Having a seat belt won't always save your life in a crash. Wearing a heavy coat won't always keep you from freezing to death. Carrying water in the desert won't always keep you from dying of dehydration.

So?

Forum List

Back