Vegas Mom Shot Dead Was Looking For Suspect

They knew the kid...but couldn't identify him. BULLSHIT!
Of course they identified him. Are you not paying attention? The fact that they knew his identity was kept from the press.
No, it is bullshit...they would have arrested him the day before. He was hiding at home? They didn't check. BS. You don't hide the identity of a murder...it is a public safety issue.
What kind of fool would assume that the family and the police fabricated a lie? What purpose would that even serve? Are you dense boy? You do realize there will almost certainly be an explanation forthcoming, but let me guess, when that time comes, you will refute it by screaming "bullshit" over and over again like a child? It will only make you look more stupid, but be my guest.
Was the quote from the police? No, it was from a white savage who tried to kill this kid himself.

He added that police had not known until Thursday that Meyers knew Nowsch.

“That didn’t all come together until today,” he said.
Why wouldn't they tell the police they knew him?

That is a very good question. Nothing will shock me at this point. haha
That is the point...we don't know the whole story. It is still young and so much misinformation is being reported. But, idiots will believe whatever they see on the interweb...it doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense.

Well if I was a retard like you, I would assume that he lied to the cops about his wifes killer. If you were smart like me, you would assume that these details will be coming soon. Which one of us do you suppose will be proven right in the end? :badgrin:

Well if I was a retard like you, I would assume that he lied to the cops about his wifes killer. If you were smart like me, you would assume that these details will be coming soon. Which one of us do you suppose will be proven right in the end? :badgrin:
But idiot, you just claimed you had all of the details. What a fucking putz.

Some nutjob cuts you off and goes nuts when you blow your horn at him

Going home and then going back to chase him down sure makes a lot of sense

Oh........those second amendment remedies

Quote me then retard. Let us see evidence of your claim that I said I have all the details. You are one dumb son of a bitch. How do you keep digging yourself deeper with every post?

Quote me then retard. Let us see evidence of your claim that I said I have all the details. You are one dumb son of a bitch. How do you keep digging yourself deeper with every post?
LOL...you are the one who is claiming you are right...the family knew the suspect and it was kept secret because you found an article from Buzzfeed

LOL...you are the one who is claiming you are right.
I see you are walking back your original statement. Too late dumbass. You failed to produce evidence of your claim. You lose.

Youre a fucking idiot.Go ask the wizard for a brain you retarded monkey. These white inbreds with anger issues must be related to you.

LOL...you are the one who is claiming you are right.
I see you are walking back your original statement. Too late dumbass. You failed to produce evidence of your claim. You lose.
Yeah, okay...what a dolt..

Dr Drew reported that he understood that they were both meth addicts and were having an affair.

Dr Drew reported that he understood that they were both meth addicts and were having an affair.
I'm pretty sure we are going to find out she was having sex with him in the park and he got jealous over her husband.
Yep...its gonna be something. White savagery...you never know what the fuck is going on. She was probably having a threesome with the other suspect. But I am sure meth is involved. This portrayal of her being a saint is gonna fall apart quick.

I'm pretty sure we are going to find out she was having sex with him in the park and he got jealous over her husband.
Yep...its gonna be something. White savagery...you never know what the fuck is going on. She was probably having a threesome with the other suspect. But I am sure meth is involved. This portrayal of her being a saint is gonna fall apart quick.
The white PC police will run in and say she and the little savage had mental problems and we should feel sorry for them. Anything to hide the dysfunction in their white community.

The white PC police will run in and say she and the little savage had mental problems and we should feel sorry for them. Anything to hide the dysfunction in their white community.
Yeah...odd thing...the daddy was present. Wait...that is the case with all of the white boy mass killers too.

That;s right...it can't be the meth heads fault...it is Blackies fault. How did I miss that?

Yeah...odd thing...the daddy was present. Wait...that is the case with all of the white boy mass killers too.

That;s right...it can't be the meth heads fault...it is Blackies fault. How did I miss that?
White savage dads typically hang around. They just fuck their kids up worse than if they simply were not part of their lives. So basically the kids are damned either way with dysfunction of one kind or another. The whore inbred chick that got shot may have also been sleeping with her son now that I think about it.

Watching the story now...I can tell that redneck savage father is lying and faking his grief. And look at the neighbors...all tatted up with missing teeth. Cussing and screaming...white kid with his pants falling down. What a bunch of savages.

Forum List

Back