Vegas Mom Shot Dead Was Looking For Suspect

People that know each other don't kill each other over road rage...this story reeks of a cover-up. White savagery is always covered up.

Watching the story now...I can tell that redneck savage father is lying and faking his grief. And look at the neighbors...all tatted up with missing teeth. Cussing and screaming...white kid with his pants falling down. What a bunch of savages.
Something needs to be done about these savages before they destroy civilization as we know it. I would advocate reduced breeding and only with a person of color. You cant let them breed with each other as the genetic pool is dotted with savage traits that may pop out anywhere.

Watching the story now...I can tell that redneck savage father is lying and faking his grief. And look at the neighbors...all tatted up with missing teeth. Cussing and screaming...white kid with his pants falling down. What a bunch of savages.
Something needs to be done about these savages before they destroy civilization as we know it. I would advocate reduced breeding and only with a person of color. You cant let them breed with each other as the genetic pool is dotted with savage traits that may pop out anywhere.
Incest...generations of incest among these feral beasts. It might be all that mayonnaise they eat too.

All these white people going crazy over road rage. I guess it is the stress of having to compete with blackie without white privilege.

Incest...generations of incest among these feral beasts. It might be all that mayonnaise they eat too.
I thought it might have something to do with that flavorless macaroni and cheese with potato chips crumbled on top. Have you ever tried that shit? It would give me road rage.

All these white people going crazy over road rage. I guess it is the stress of having to compete with blackie without white privilege.
I bet that clown Protectionist Is somehow behind this. He swears he is a failure in life because of Blacks getting AA. He may have given the boy the idea of killing the woman after I told him white women benefit more from AA than anyone. He claims he is half Mexican which really means he is mostly white.

I thought it might have something to do with that flavorless macaroni and cheese with potato chips crumbled on top. Have you ever tried that shit? It would give me road rage.
Date a white girl...always carry around a bottle of hot sauce.

Date a white girl...always carry around a bottle of hot sauce.
Thats how I found out about the macaroni. I went over her parents house and they cooked that shit. i thought they did it on purpose at first but they eat that stuff all the time. Good idea about the hot sauce. That cures all evils.

LOL...I almost went broke taking the last white women out to eat to keep her from cooking. Now a Mexican women...they can cook...but you can't date them too long before they put on a bunch of weight. I swear they gain a pound every time you have sex with them.

The cops got him...end of story.
Still one on the loose. And not end of story...there are a lot of unknown details...the meth, the love triangle, the guns and gangs....who knows where it will all lead with these savages.

Wait..a noob. There is more to the story...it will be interesting to find out what is actually up.

It had nothing to do with her owning a gun and everything to do with her being an idiot

Well the idiot part is clear. I don't think they would have had the courage to go looking for the suspect without the gun however. This is why you are more likely to be shot if you carry.

Nonsense. A sane person carrying a gun knows not to get into trouble with a hand gun. If anything I'm going to walk away and not argue because I certainly don't want to pull my gun. Without a gun I might get tough. The gun for we would deter me from acting like an asshole.

I forgot. Who got shot the woman or her kid?

It had nothing to do with her owning a gun and everything to do with her being an idiot

Well the idiot part is clear. I don't think they would have had the courage to go looking for the suspect without the gun however. This is why you are more likely to be shot if you carry.

Nonsense. A sane person carrying a gun knows not to get into trouble with a hand gun. If anything I'm going to walk away and not argue because I certainly don't want to pull my gun. Without a gun I might get tough. The gun for we would deter me from acting like an asshole.

A feral savage

You need to do something about your white people Sealy. Told you they are predisposed to be criminals with anger issues.

You need to do something about your white people Sealy. Told you they are predisposed to be criminals with anger issues.

And what's up with our sereal killers and rampage mass murderers? Or our colombines. Its true there seems to be crimes whites commit that blacks don't. Like no blacks go shoot up a school. But it'll be 10 years before anyone else is killed in sandy hook. At this very moment someone just got murdered in Detroit. In the time it took me to write this.

And what's up with our sereal killers and rampage mass murderers? Or our colombines. Its true there seems to be crimes whites commit that blacks don't. Like no blacks go shoot up a school. But it'll be 10 years before anyone else is killed in sandy hook. At this very moment someone just got murdered in Detroit. In the time it took me to write this.
I bet several white people died due to OD on meth, crack, or computer cleaner in that same time period.

I bet several white people died due to OD on meth, crack, or computer cleaner in that same time period.
Only hurting themselves. And you only make up 12% of the pop but 51% of crime. What up wit DAT?

Only hurting themselves. And you only make up 12% of the pop but 51% of crime. What up wit DAT?
Pretty sure they robbed a clean white family that blamed it on Black people in order to get their fix. Your 67% of the population, in control of the judicial system and still produce the majority of the criminals. What up wit DAT?

Its all coming out. She was definitely sleeping with the kid. Her husband even admits this

"My wife spent countless hours at that park consoling this boy," he said. "She was really good to him. She fed him, she gave him money. She told him to pull his pants up and to be a man. More times than I can count."

Sounds like she gave him blow jobs in the park and paid for it.

So listening to cnn I'd say this family is in a lot of trouble. They knew who the suspect was all along and didn't tell the police till yesterday. The kid was actually in custody for something else a few days ago so had they said something the whole standoff could have been avoided. Pretty ridiculous. The suspect is saying they started pointing guns first. Not telling who to believe in this one, both sides shady...

Forum List

Back