Vegan mother is found guilty over death of 18-month-old son who weighed just 17lb when he died

Maybe we can go back to a shut down economy to get us some low gas prices again. Wouldn't that be fun?
Trump lowered gas prices before the Democrat-created fake pandemic. You guys have a penchant for blaming everyone else like today, you blame Putin for high gas prices when they were going up as soon as Biden rescinded Trump's EO. Face it, YOUR guy (Biden) is the cause of high inflation, high gas prices, empty shelves, supply chain problems and the highest Covid death count. People are miserable under Biden and his dismal polls show it.

Trump lowered gas prices, brought US the best economy of our lifetimes and created a vaccine in record time. I call your post complete and utter bullshit.
Not to mention what he did for blacks. From the blacks false imprisonment, lowering their jobless status to the lowest ever as well as Hispanics.

It was President Trump that called for Congress to deliver the single largest investment in America’s national parks and conservation in history. The Great American Outdoors Act establishes the National Parks and Public Land Legacy Restoration Fund, providing $9.5 billion for national parks, wildlife refuges, campgrounds, forests and American Indian schools over the next five years, and it permanently and fully funds the Land and Water Conservation Fund at $900 million per year, forever. Without his firm action, members of Congress would still be squabbling over how to fund the Land and Water Conservation Fund.

The left wingers are losers. Especially the so called vegans.

John the Baptist lived on locusts and honey. Locusts are probably vegetables to them.

Didn't Christ tell the story of the prodigal son, and they celebrated at his return by killing the fatted calf?

Whoops

They also clearly don't give a solid crap about the vast numbers of animals dismembered and mutilated in the vast fields to plow in order to grow the vast crops of beans for their bean salads.

😆

They are absurd beyond words.
You shouldn't speak about 5hings you are so ignorant.

I'm not a "perfect" vegan. It's a process. It's based on a principle of not bringing SUFFERING to God's creation while I'm here on earth. God will NEVER condemn those who respect His Creation. You, on the other hand are comfortable CONDEMNING what you don't WANT to understand because "the heart is evil above all things, desperately wicked. Who can know it."--God

Everybody going vegan or vegetarian always goes through these steps.
1. Sentient mamals. They are the SAME as human beings as far as the range of emotions and even THOUGHT. These are the first creatures we stop eating.

2. Birds.. I always said these creatures were "stupid enough to eat." Like so many of you think about the unborn baby,, you convince yourself they don't feel pain. They don't feel fear, terror or pain before they're killed. It's easy for the evil human heart to lie to itself to justify what you're comfortable with. But then some of us discover how humans treat them, and repent before God. So now birds are off my food list.

3. Fish. This was my last stop.

Nobody condemns John the Baptist for eating insects. He lived in the wilderness. He was a man of his time. I still kill fleas, and ticks, although I generally try to PUT ALL INSECTS IN MY HOUSE, OUTSIDE. Will GOD condemn me for respecting His creation? You will, but your opinion means nothing.

Of course you won't care, but if a RATIONAL person witnessed the brutality of our treatment of animals, the RATIONAL and DECENT person wouldn't eat that.

As far as the prodigal son, Jesus was telling a story to make a point, in a way the average person could relate to.

The Bible describes MANY historical events. Do you think because an EVENT is mentioned in the Bible, that means it has God's approval?

Thats absurd beyond words 😄

A d did e eryone notice the originator of this thread CONTINUES TO USE IT AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BASH VEGANS even though it's been pointed out MANY TIMES that the real truth is these kids were STARVED to death?

But, hey, he's got a LIE to run with.

Not to mention what he did for blacks. From the blacks false imprisonment, lowering their jobless status to the lowest ever as well as Hispanics.

It was President Trump that called for Congress to deliver the single largest investment in America’s national parks and conservation in history. The Great American Outdoors Act establishes the National Parks and Public Land Legacy Restoration Fund, providing $9.5 billion for national parks, wildlife refuges, campgrounds, forests and American Indian schools over the next five years, and it permanently and fully funds the Land and Water Conservation Fund at $900 million per year, forever. Without his firm action, members of Congress would still be squabbling over how to fund the Land and Water Conservation Fund.

The left wingers are losers. Especially the so called vegans.
But....But...He called people silly names and made 'mean tweets.' And then, OMG! Some of his followers protested at the Capitol!!!! :omg:
:aargh::laughing0301:

On Dec 2014 gas ended at $2.29. Dec 2015 it ended at $2.03. In Dec 2016 $2.30. 2017 Trump takes over. Gas ends at $2.47 (up from Obama). 2018 $2.26. In 2019 back up to $2,57

Then in Dec 2020 it was $2.24 with the economy shut down. Still higher than Dec 2015.

Weekly U.S. Regular All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon)

People seem to forget how easy this stuff is to look up.

Now one can point out it is far higher and it is BUT I will also note I said many times when we were pumping and pumping the markets that when that pumping finally ended the markets would set their sights on oil and that is what happened. Call it luck, call it a coincidence if you wish but I was right.

There are no shortages. The money in the markets is just pissed it's no longer getting fed. Now will I blame Biden for not addressing this? Yes, it falls on him as far as that goes.

We have a history that shows when the markets aren't getting easy money with pumping or bubbles they go after commodities. It's not taking sides, it's just a simple fact of understanding history.

Trump lowered gas prices before the Democrat-created fake pandemic. You guys have a penchant for blaming everyone else like today, you blame Putin for high gas prices when they were going up as soon as Biden rescinded Trump's EO. Face it, YOUR guy (Biden) is the cause of high inflation, high gas prices, empty shelves, supply chain problems and the highest Covid death count. People are miserable under Biden and his dismal polls show it.

I never blamed Putin. Not once. Please quote me or quit lying about me. I doubt it will stop you.

I never blamed Putin. Not once. Please quote me or quit lying about me. I doubt it will stop you.
I said 'you guys' and the following 'you' naturally refers to a number of people. If you are not one of them fine. The MSM and Biden are blaming Putin solely which is a lie.

Aaand death angel giggles. 😆
Your ignorance is funny.

You OP is a LIE, but you continue to run with it. That tells us all your pushing an agenda, not the truth.

An honest man would admit the article title led you astray. But when exposed and defeated you just move the goal posts -- because you have an agends

I said 'you guys' and the following 'you' naturally refers to a number of people. If you are not one of them fine. The MSM and Biden are blaming Putin solely which is a lie.

No you said "you blame Putin". Not only do you lie about me, you lie about yourself. I can understand your attraction to Trump.

I note in my post above why it is not Putin. It is largely simply on the markets searching for gains.

On Dec 2014 gas ended at $2.29. Dec 2015 it ended at $2.03. In Dec 2016 $2.30. 2017 Trump takes over. Gas ends at $2.47 (up from Obama). 2018 $2.26. In 2019 back up to $2,57

Then in Dec 2020 it was $2.24 with the economy shut down. Still higher than Dec 2015.

Weekly U.S. Regular All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon)

People seem to forget how easy this stuff is to look up.

Now one can point out it is far higher and it is BUT I will also note I said many times when we were pumping and pumping the markets that when that pumping finally ended the markets would set their sights on oil and that is what happened. Call it luck, call it a coincidence if you wish but I was right.

There are no shortages. The money in the markets is just pissed it's no longer getting fed. Now will I blame Biden for not addressing this? Yes, it falls on him as far as that goes.

We have a history that shows when the markets aren't getting easy money with pumping or bubbles they go after commodities. It's not taking sides, it's just a simple fact of understanding history.
Yeah and TODAY it's over $6.00 in some places because Biden SHUT DOWN exploration, put environmental restrictions back in place which limited permits. I don't care what you say about Federal land, you can't just pull the rug out from under the energy sector like that and expect prices to remain stable but, Biden never wanted that, he wanted gas prices to soar so he could promote the 'green agenda' of the radical element of the Democrat party for purely political purposes. Biden doesn't give a rat's ass about We the People. Never has and never will.

See, also, Genesis 9:3.

God's changed his commandment a number of times regarding our diet. It's not clear that he ever disallowed meat, but right after the flood, he explicitly permitted it. And then, centuries later, through Moses, he handed down a complex set of rules regarding what meat was acceptable and what was not. And then, through Peter, in Acts 10:10-16, he withdraws all those rules.

If you're looking to the Bible to make the case for vegetarianism or veganism, no, it does not make that case. I was going to say that at best, the Bible can be taken to imply vegetarianism from the time of Adam up until the time of Noah, but then I realized that Abel, son of Adam, who was murdered by his brother, Cain, was a keeper of sheep.

Genesis 4:1-5
  1. And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.
  2. And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
  3. And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.
  4. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
  5. But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
So Abel raised sheep, he sacrificed sheep to the Lord, and it is certainly strongly implied that some of his sheep, were killed for meat to be eaten.

It'd be a stretch, but one could read into this that Cain was a vegetarian, and Abel was not, and that the Lord expressed, here, disapproval of vegetarianism, by rejecting Cain's offerings. In any event, it does rather solidly refute any claim that in this time, the Lord disapproved of raising animals for meat.

Look at the string of conversation you injected yourself into. We were specifically talking about how humans beings started, and Theowl (and others) claimed that humans started as meat-eaters, omnivores.

THAT is why I replied with Genesis 1:29, because from a biblical perspective it is undeniable that in the Garden of Eden, before the fall of man, there was no death, no killing, no flesh eating. THAT was how God designed us, to be plant-based eaters, not for humans and animals to be at each other's throats (would a God of love do that? Use your noodle.)

So everything you posted was irrelevant to the discussion we were having.

God's ideal vision and His intent for creation is clear, we can see that in the beginning, as well as in the prophetic scriptures about the future.

So let's re-cap.

Genesis 1:29 (for humans)​
Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.”​

Genesis 1:30 (for animals)​
And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.​

Now let's look at the future, this is what GOD wants, and what God will restore, whether you like it or not! :)
The wolf will live with the lamb,​
the leopard will lie down with the goat,​
the calf and the lion and the yearling together;​
and a little child will lead them.​
The cow will feed with the bear,​
their young will lie down together,​
and the lion will eat straw like the ox.​
The infant will play near the cobra’s den,​
and the young child will put its hand into the viper’s nest.​
They will neither harm nor destroy​
on all my holy mountain,​
for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord​
as the waters cover the sea.​

Isaiah 11:6-9​

Now, I don't know if you're a Christian, but here's a question for any bible-believing Christians here. Please answer this question with either A or B.

What should Christians aim for, if they are sincere in wanting to honor God, and obey His teachings, like be merciful, do to others what you would have them do to you, and do all things in love?

A. God's intent from the start, His perfect will for all creation, which is peace and harmony, no flesh eating. Loving and respecting animals rather than exploiting them and having indifference or callousness for them.

or

B. The selfish predatory ways of this fallen world, which is not what God wants, but has permitted for a time, due to the hardness of our hearts?

For Christians, which one would honor God more, A or B?

Yeah and TODAY it's over $6.00 in some places because Biden SHUT DOWN exploration, put environmental restrictions back in place which limited permits. I don't care what you say about Federal land, you can't just pull the rug out from under the energy sector like that and expect prices to remain stable but, Biden never wanted that, he wanted gas prices to soar so he could promote the 'green agenda' of the radical element of the Democrat party for purely political purposes. Biden doesn't give a rat's ass about We the People. Never has and never will.
The markets respond to INTENT, nit just actions. Biden caused this.

You shouldn't speak about 5hings you are so ignorant.

I'm not a "perfect" vegan. It's a process. It's based on a principle of not bringing SUFFERING to God's creation while I'm here on earth. God will NEVER condemn those who respect His Creation. You, on the other hand are comfortable CONDEMNING what you don't WANT to understand because "the heart is evil above all things, desperately wicked. Who can know it."--God

Everybody going vegan or vegetarian always goes through these steps.
1. Sentient mamals. They are the SAME as human beings as far as the range of emotions and even THOUGHT. These are the first creatures we stop eating.

2. Birds.. I always said these creatures were "stupid enough to eat." Like so many of you think about the unborn baby,, you convince yourself they don't feel pain. They don't feel fear, terror or pain before they're killed. It's easy for the evil human heart to lie to itself to justify what you're comfortable with. But then some of us discover how humans treat them, and repent before God. So now birds are off my food list.

3. Fish. This was my last stop.

Nobody condemns John the Baptist for eating insects. He lived in the wilderness. He was a man of his time. I still kill fleas, and ticks, although I generally try to PUT ALL INSECTS IN MY HOUSE, OUTSIDE. Will GOD condemn me for respecting His creation? You will, but your opinion means nothing.

Of course you won't care, but if a RATIONAL person witnessed the brutality of our treatment of animals, the RATIONAL and DECENT person wouldn't eat that.

As far as the prodigal son, Jesus was telling a story to make a point, in a way the average person could relate to.

The Bible describes MANY historical events. Do you think because an EVENT is mentioned in the Bible, that means it has God's approval?

Thats absurd beyond words 😄

A d did e eryone notice the originator of this thread CONTINUES TO USE IT AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BASH VEGANS even though it's been pointed out MANY TIMES that the real truth is these kids were STARVED to death?

But, hey, he's got a LIE to run with.
OK, I respect your veganism. Some studies show that plants are sentient as well and can feel pain. Apparently God intended living things to eat other living things otherwise there would be no herbivores, omnivores or carnivores. Every living thing is being consumed by other living things even us humans. We are attacked daily by germs, viruses, insects, parasites, etc. all intent on living off us in some way. Most of us are strong enough to fight them off but, in the end, we will be consumed by them and die when our bodies can no longer shield us. Reality sucks sometimes.

Your ignorance is funny.

You OP is a LIE, but you continue to run with it. That tells us all your pushing an agenda, not the truth.

An honest man would admit the article title led you astray. But when exposed and defeated you just move the goal posts -- because you have an agends
Name the specific lie vegan. She's a vegan and her baby died from malnutrition.

What else did I say in the OP?

Hmmmm?

Look at the string of conversation you injected yourself into. We were specifically talking about how humans beings started, and Theowl (and others) claimed that humans started as meat-eaters, omnivores.

THAT is why I replied with Genesis 1:29, because from a biblical perspective it is undeniable that in the Garden of Eden, before the fall of man, there was no death, no killing, no flesh eating. THAT was how God designed us, to be plant-based eaters, not for humans and animals to be at each other's throats (would a God of love do that? Use your noodle.)

So everything you posted was irrelevant to the discussion we were having.

God's ideal vision and His intent for creation is clear, we can see that in the beginning, as well as in the prophetic scriptures about the future.

So let's re-cap.

Genesis 1:29 (for humans)​
Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.”​

Genesis 1:30 (for animals)​
And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.​

Now let's look at the future, this is what GOD wants, and what God will restore, whether you like it or not! :)
The wolf will live with the lamb,​
the leopard will lie down with the goat,​
the calf and the lion and the yearling together;​
and a little child will lead them.​
The cow will feed with the bear,​
their young will lie down together,​
and the lion will eat straw like the ox.​
The infant will play near the cobra’s den,​
and the young child will put its hand into the viper’s nest.​
They will neither harm nor destroy​
on all my holy mountain,​
for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord​
as the waters cover the sea.​

Isaiah 11:6-9​

Now, I don't know if you're a Christian, but here's a question for any bible-believing Christians here. Please answer this question with either A or B.

What should Christians aim for, if they are sincere in wanting to honor God, and obey His teachings, like be merciful, do to others what you would have them do to you, and do all things in love?

A. God's intent from the start, His perfect will for all creation, which is peace and harmony, no flesh eating.

or

B. The selfish predatory ways of this fallen world, which is not what God wants, but has permitted for a time, due to the hardness of our hearts?

For Christians, which one would honor God more, A or B?
This is what LOSERS (in a debate) do. Keep changing the topic. Throw different crap against the wall and hope SOMETHING STICKS.

We've already pointed out that the whole premise of the thread was a LIE. but that won't stop them. They've got an agenda to push

Would Biden have made some differences in the prices than they were? One can argue that. I posted the numbers above where they went up under Trump from Obama numbers also. The large rise is because the market gravy train ended. As I said, I've posted for a long time that would happen and it did happen.

There were no shortages when oil went to $145 under Bush either. OPEC noted over and over and over that supply was being met and extra being pumped and prices continued to rise. Oil was just sitting in tankers with nowhere to go and prices continued to rise.

Will presidential policies have small affects? Sure. The wild swings lays at the feet of Investment bankers and such who shouldn't even be in the markets.

OK, I respect your veganism. Some studies show that plants are sentient as well and can feel pain. Apparently God intended living things to eat other living things otherwise there would be no omnivores or carnivores. Every living thing is being consumed by other living things even us humans. We are attacked daily by germs, viruses, etc. all intent on living off us in some way. Most of us are strong enough to fight them off but, in the end, we will be consumed by them and die when our bodies can not longer shield us. Reality sucks sometimes.
In order for life to live, everything that lives must die.

No. Maybe at the cellular level there is an INSTINCT to survive, but plants certainly are NOT "sentient"
Here is an article on the subject:

"Although no plant has a central nervous system, some researchers are exploring the field of neurobiology in botany. The International Laboratory of Plant Neurobiology (LINV) in Florence, Italy argues that having a brain should not be a prerequisite for intelligence. “We firmly think that all the behaviors observed in plants, which look very much like learning, memory, decision-making, and intelligence observed in animals, deserve to be called by those same terms,” the LINV website reads."

And again, I'm not trying to debunk eating veggies, in fact, some plants put out fruits that are meant to be consumed so that the seeds therein can be distributed and grow new plants. They are sacrificing part of their life energy and part of their structures to other species. Some plants need to die before we consume them, others produce sacrificial parts of themselves.

It's SO "healthy" that a small child suffered horribly and died on this vaunted "vegan" diet.

Want to be skinny, pale, weak, unhappy? Avoid meat, fish, milk, eggs, cheese, and all things good and tasty. You won't live longer, it will only SEEM like it. Pass the crab legs and melted butter, please.

The child wasn't fed for a whole week, read the article. And before that he was probably not given enough calories and not enough variety, because the parents appear to be crazy, and obviously neglectful. There are TONS of plantbased eaters who raise their kids on an entirely plantbased diet and their kids are healthy and happy.

I get the feeling most of you who are so hateful toward veganism are old folks who are sincerely uninformed and unaware.... in other words, you need to get out more. :lol:

Forum List

Back