Vax update - Charles gets cancer

Only years after being vaxxed. Surely this is the proof needed that the WEF is killing us ?
And where is Megan ?

I heard he was planning on abdication in short order to get on with his life. What better way than to claim he has cancer.

BTW, I had cancer (skin cancer) so I have to quit everything.

Only years after being vaxxed. Surely this is the proof needed that the WEF is killing us ?
And where is Megan ?

Who can say if it was caused by the vax?

Vaccine and drug trials look at trends. They rarely can say for certain a certain medical condition in one person is directly caused by the vax/drug, but it is noted and the trends for the study group are compared to control groups. With enough data, they can say “with this drug/vax we see a 20% increase in X medical condition“.

These studies are conducted over a ten year period in the FDA’s normal process. Which of course, was thrown out the window for the WuFlu vaccines. So there is zero scientific proof that the vaccines are “safe” because no ten year trials were done. Instead they proclaimed they were safe and if you dare question it, you’re a “conspiracy theorist”. This is what happens when you have a bunch of brainwashed functional morons running the industry, instead of people that actual follow established science of the last hundred years.

Who can say if it was caused by the vax?

Vaccine and drug trials look at trends. They rarely can say for certain a certain medical condition in one person is directly caused by the vax/drug, but it is noted and the trends for the study group are compared to control groups. With enough data, they can say “with this drug/vax we see a 20% increase in X medical condition“.

These studies are conducted over a ten year period in the FDA’s normal process. Which of course, was thrown out the window for the WuFlu vaccines. So there is zero scientific proof that the vaccines are “safe” because no ten year trials were done. Instead they proclaimed they were safe and if you dare question it, you’re a “conspiracy theorist”. This is what happens when you have a bunch of brainwashed functional morons running the industry, instead of people that actual follow established science of the last hundred years.
Vx related. They will try and cover it up.

what other cancers cause an enlarged prostate?? Or are you thinking they found whatever cancer when evaluating his prostate??

I’m not thinking. The UK media gave that information. It was discovered during the prostate issue.

I wish him and his lovely wife, the Queen, the very best.
Yes, we all do.

It is nice when a country has a head of state who is above politics. Someone we can all respect or simply ignore. (As is the case with the Emperor in Japan.)

There is so much rancor in the United States because the president is both the head of state AND the head of government.

I think that the original plan of the Constitution was for the Congress to be the most important branch.

There is nothing in the Constitution about the Supreme Court deciding on the constitutionality of laws.

And the Founding Fathers would probably be shocked by how the Imperial Presidency has evolved. (I guess it started when President Lincoln expanded the office's powers during the Civil War.)

I guess that the closest to someone whom we can all respect or just ignore is the person who is the First Lady. When President Nixon was forced to resign, for example, almost all Americans felt so sorry for Mrs. Nixon, who seemed to be the very model of a First Lady.

They haven’t said. But it was spotted during the prostate procedure. As is often the case: you go in hospital for one thing, and they find something else, which you had no idea about.

Royals are so secretive

They did the same thing with the Queens death
No information

Royals are so secretive

They did the same thing with the Queens death
No information

It’s not like the United States. Where you know everything about your heads of state.

That being said, King Charles was very open to the public, about his prostate condition. And that’s a first.

If this cancer is in very early stages, the prognosis is good. Cancer treatment has improved considerably over the past 20 years.

Forum List

Back