Van Jones Says Muslim Keith Ellison Is Future of the Democratic Party

Are you biased against people because of their religion?

Be careful. Their new defense is its not fair to call their actual bigotry BIGOTRY!

They are saying that any label you place on their words and actions are unfair unless you portray them in a positive light.
In the leftwing universe, it's perfectly OK for every ethnic group to look out for its own interest, unless you are white. Then it's a crime against humanity.

Because based on your record when white people "look out for their own" it is a crime against humanity.

Really? Controlling the border is a crime against humanity? Rejecting international trade deals that benefit every country except the United States is a crime against humanity?

Attitudes like that are the reason Hillary lost, moron.

Historically whites have shown themselves to be incapable of "looking out for their own" while leaving other groups alone. Sorry, but that's your own history and if you don't like it...sorry you guys were such dicks.
You're whining about the fact that white Europeans rule the world. Whites have been the most benevolent, tolerant and beneficial force in the history of the world. You would all be wallowing in a mosquito infested swamps and dying like flies if it wasn't for white Europeans.

That pretty much what all leftwing groups say, especially Muslims.

Aww that's cute but, I he didnt say pretty much. That's what he said verbatim. The guy I quoted. Not some shadowy group of liberals you're trying to throw into the fray.

What is what who said? Who did you quote?
Who's on first? GTFOH.
You realize most of your posts are unintelligible gibberish, don't you?

Aww, your concession is noted and it happened so quickly

See what I mean about unintelligible gibberish?

Be careful. Their new defense is its not fair to call their actual bigotry BIGOTRY!

They are saying that any label you place on their words and actions are unfair unless you portray them in a positive light.
In the leftwing universe, it's perfectly OK for every ethnic group to look out for its own interest, unless you are white. Then it's a crime against humanity.

Because based on your record when white people "look out for their own" it is a crime against humanity.

Really? Controlling the border is a crime against humanity? Rejecting international trade deals that benefit every country except the United States is a crime against humanity?

Historically whites have shown themselves to be incapable of "looking out for their own" while leaving other groups alone. Sorry, but that's your own history and if you don't like it...sorry you guys were such dicks.
You're whining about the fact that white Europeans rule the world. Whites have been the most benevolent, tolerant and beneficial force in the history of the world. You would all be wallowing in a mosquito infested swamps and dying like flies if it wasn't for white Europeans.

Hey, are you saying now you understand my posts? Amazing display of bullshit.

Like I said, if you don't like your history crying about it doesn't change anything. Asking me to ignore it won't make it go away either.

Like I said, if you don't like your history crying about it doesn't change anything. Asking me to ignore it won't make it go away either.
You mean it's not your history? Where are you from? Are you American? Not white?

As for my history, I'm perfectly fine with it. White Europeans made the world a decent place to live. What did your ancestors accomplish?

You mean it's not your history? Where are you from? Are you American? Not white?

As for my history, I'm perfectly fine with it. White Europeans made the world a decent place to live. What did your ancestors accomplish?

Amazing how you can understand all of sudden. I know you're fine with the history but I'm wondering why you think other people should ignore your cultures crimes against humanity for you.

Amazing how you can understand all of sudden. I know you're fine with the history but I'm wondering why you think other people should ignore your cultures crimes against humanity for you.

What did your ancestors accomplish, douche bag?

we've been here before - we had W Bush as POTUS and we had actual control of Congress

we got nothing but broken promises, more regulations and an unpopular war - all of that added up to nothing more than lukewarm support for a shitty candidate (McCain) and Barry Hussein O won handily

but after 8 horrible years and fundamental changes to our country; we have another chance

hell; Trump is getting more judicial appointments than is normal - twice as many as Obama got

we really have a chance to do something special - better not blow it again

initial look is positive - great cabinet picks

holding my breath...

Opposite for me on the cabinet picks. McConnel is way to close to him and I'm not liking the Goldman guy at all. Still hoping though.

we've been here before - we had W Bush as POTUS and we had actual control of Congress

we got nothing but broken promises, more regulations and an unpopular war - all of that added up to nothing more than lukewarm support for a shitty candidate (McCain) and Barry Hussein O won handily

but after 8 horrible years and fundamental changes to our country; we have another chance

hell; Trump is getting more judicial appointments than is normal - twice as many as Obama got

we really have a chance to do something special - better not blow it again

initial look is positive - great cabinet picks

holding my breath...
Hey this is a thread about republican hatred of American citizens with a different faith than theirs. Please stay on topic.
I'd be more that happy to have a sign in my front yard that sez,"Elllison for DNC Head."

You still understand me? I guess it wasnt so unintelligible after all.

You said white people can't look out for their own unless it's seen as a crime against humanity. I simply pointed out that when you look after your own it has been historically a crime against humanity. It's like being mad at calling a lake a body of water.

You said white people can't look out for their own unless it's seen as a crime against humanity. I simply pointed out that when you look after your own it has been historically a crime against humanity. It's like being mad at calling a lake a body of water.

The Democrats are as moderate as they have ever been.
Holy crap. The party is totally under control of the SJW's, and the only reason Bernie didn't win was that the fix was in.

Do you think the Democrats are more moderate now than under JFK?

Bernie was far left. The DNC fixed it for the more moderate candidate.
economically he was. Hillary was bloody right wing.
You're a perfect example of what's wrong with the Democrat Party. Go ahead, let the Muslims take over the party. Then not even blacks or Hispanics will stay in the fold.
Just picture a Muslim head of the DNC trying to get Hispanic voters in 2020.
99.999% of religious Hispanics are RC.
See how that works out Keith.

The Democrats are as moderate as they have ever been.
Holy crap. The party is totally under control of the SJW's, and the only reason Bernie didn't win was that the fix was in.

You're a perfect example of what's wrong with the Democrat Party. Go ahead, let the Muslims take over the party. Then not even blacks or Hispanics will stay in the fold.
huh?

I supported Trump because he's left wing.
How are those cabinet picks working out for you so far?

huh?

I supported Trump because he's left wing.
How are those cabinet picks working out for you so far?
It's too early to tell.

Unfortunately for the honest people who used to identify as democrats and are now Trump supporters, Jones is right.

Last edited:
Keith would finish putting Obama's stamp on the Democratic Party, a wholly owned and operated subsidiary of CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood by including a plank in the 2020 Democratic Party Platform removing the US Constitution as the basis for US Law and replacing it with Sharia Law.
Khaleid Sheikh Muhammed wasn't the only one startled by George W Bush's response to Osama bin Laden's attempt to take down the US Government by flying a few planes into some of the country's more prominent buildings. The Muslim Brotherhood went out and bought the Democratic Party, lock, stock and barrel.

You mad :badgrin:

You mad :badgrin:

Forum List

Back