What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Van Jones CNN said Russia hacked the election

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If they did my wish for Vikander to sit on my face will come true... Wait it never happened!

Norman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Russia made Clinton's server appear on her yard...

Fang

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Van Jones is a racist. And yes I know his wife is white. He still a racist.

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Jones says we have to talk about it.

Of course we have to talk about it.

Jones has to have a reason to get drunk.

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh he is but is also correct. This is OUR country! Not his! Not illegals,not Asians! OURS! We just showed the world that we will only be pushed so damn far!

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh he is but is also correct. This is OUR country! Not his! Not illegals,not Asians! OURS! We just showed the world that we will only be pushed so damn far!
You're absolutely right. Who gives a flying fuck who Belgium thinks should be POTUS?

Maryland Patriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
Black guy that evidently was not a Trump supporter going on about how Trump better reach out to the blacks, how Trump is a danger to the country, the votes for Trump were just because obama was black.
Someone get that boy some damn cheese.
How do I explain this to my children???
how about this Van, see kids, not everybody is a damn racist like daddy is and some people actually vote for what is best for the country as a whole, not just the one that promises the brothers the most free stuff.
And Trump hasn't even won yet.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They need to rethink their bullshit narrative about what is in people's hearts.

The cries of racism at everything that doesn't go the Dems way is soooooo played out.

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Black guy that evidently was not a Trump supporter going on about how Trump better reach out to the blacks, how Trump is a danger to the country, the votes for Trump were just because obama was black.
how about this Van, see kids, not everybody is a damn racist like daddy is and some people actually vote for what is best for the country as a whole, not just the one that promises the brothers the most free stuff.
Van Jones is a self-professed communist who was brought into the White House by Obama as a "czar" until the news broke that he was a self-professed communist. Oddly enough though - he did warn months back that Trump was likely to win so I'm not sure why he's going crazy. He saw this coming before almost anyone else did.

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Reaction score
He's a communist. They don't like the sound of freedom when it rings throughout the land. Perhaps N. Korea would help Mr. Jones understand what communism really is. Then he can come back and appreciate the opportunity America has been granted with a Trump presidency.

Maryland Patriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
Van Jones is a self-professed communist who was brought into the White House by Obama as a "czar" until the news broke that he was a self-professed communist. Oddly enough though - he did warn months back that Trump was likely to win so I'm not sure why he's going crazy. He saw this coming before almost anyone else did.
I laugh at the ones like him that say Trump has to change and be what the Clintons supporters want. NO he does not, Clinton supporters did not elect him (if he wins) He needs to do what he was elected to do.
I bet if Hillary won/wins he is going to say that the Trump supporters need to get in line with the program or get left behind.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List