Van Jones CNN said Russia hacked the election

If they did my wish for Vikander to sit on my face will come true... Wait it never happened!

Russia made Clinton's server appear on her yard...

Van Jones is a racist. And yes I know his wife is white. He still a racist.

Jones says we have to talk about it.

Of course we have to talk about it.

Jones has to have a reason to get drunk.

Black guy that evidently was not a Trump supporter going on about how Trump better reach out to the blacks, how Trump is a danger to the country, the votes for Trump were just because obama was black.
Someone get that boy some damn cheese.
How do I explain this to my children???
how about this Van, see kids, not everybody is a damn racist like daddy is and some people actually vote for what is best for the country as a whole, not just the one that promises the brothers the most free stuff.
And Trump hasn't even won yet.

They need to rethink their bullshit narrative about what is in people's hearts.

The cries of racism at everything that doesn't go the Dems way is soooooo played out.

Black guy that evidently was not a Trump supporter going on about how Trump better reach out to the blacks, how Trump is a danger to the country, the votes for Trump were just because obama was black.
how about this Van, see kids, not everybody is a damn racist like daddy is and some people actually vote for what is best for the country as a whole, not just the one that promises the brothers the most free stuff.
Van Jones is a self-professed communist who was brought into the White House by Obama as a "czar" until the news broke that he was a self-professed communist. Oddly enough though - he did warn months back that Trump was likely to win so I'm not sure why he's going crazy. He saw this coming before almost anyone else did.

He's a communist. They don't like the sound of freedom when it rings throughout the land. Perhaps N. Korea would help Mr. Jones understand what communism really is. Then he can come back and appreciate the opportunity America has been granted with a Trump presidency.

Van Jones is a self-professed communist who was brought into the White House by Obama as a "czar" until the news broke that he was a self-professed communist. Oddly enough though - he did warn months back that Trump was likely to win so I'm not sure why he's going crazy. He saw this coming before almost anyone else did.
I laugh at the ones like him that say Trump has to change and be what the Clintons supporters want. NO he does not, Clinton supporters did not elect him (if he wins) He needs to do what he was elected to do.
I bet if Hillary won/wins he is going to say that the Trump supporters need to get in line with the program or get left behind.

New Topics

Forum List

Back