Value Voters support Trump

I didnt trash them moron,
Okay, sorry. So next time you say "the 3 richest people in the US are flaming liberal elites. Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and Jeffie Bezos" I'll presume that's intended as a compliment. Oh, and thanks for the usual reactive imaginary crap instead of answering any of those horribly tough, straightforward questions I asked you.
Oh, you didnt answer if you played monopoly? If you did, did you play to lose or play to win?
You consider real life a board game?

So at the time, his statement was correct. It's just the opposite today.
So change happens. Things that Madison thought and said back then may not be so great today.

For immigration yes, for the use of our federal government, no. Again, most of our spending is benevolence. That's how we got to this point of such massive debt. So Madison's words about the function of our federal government is more important today as it was back then.

"Folks, when you pay people not to work, don't be too surprised when they don't."
Rush Limbaugh

You certainly have a reactive imagination. After bringing up and trashing three well known billionaires you said "I dont give a shit about the billionaires," - Fine, whatever?!
However, you continue "they made theirs," as though they are somehow done. Then "I am still working to make mine." Clearly not done. So do you think they have enough? I have enough. No danger whatsoever of me becoming a billionaire, yet quite content with what I've got. Kids are all set. Don't wish to spoil them. Too much accumulated junk as it is. What more could I ask? What more do you want? What more could a Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates possibly require? When will they finally stop talking about giving their money away and just do it already? Why didn't Warren Buffet simply pay his secretary more instead of whining publicly about her paying a higher tax rate than himself? Is there really no such thing as enough? You know, you really can't take it with you.

This is just gibberish. Was it intended to demonstrate and prove your ignorance?

You assail Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos. Why ask them to contribute more than they have already? What do they owe anyone? Give me your estimate of how many millionaires they both have created, how many jobs have they created?

How much have either of them already donated to charities over the years? You have no clue but you're whining about it anyway. Specifically, how much was taken out of your pocket in order for Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos to acquire the massive wealth they have today?

Bill Gates gives $4.6bn to charity in biggest donation since 2000
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/15/bill-gates-charity-donation-microsoft-shares-foundation

^Clueless gasbag says whaa?

"Folks, when you pay people not to work, don't be too surprised when they don't."
Rush Limbaugh
Oh, what fun!

Folks, when you eat and snort like a pig, don't be too surprised you when you've grown obese.
Folks, when you take oxycontin because looking at your fat ass has depressed you, don't be too surprised when you're addicted and suddenly require tons of help from "stupid" others, none of whom are billionaires, but work their little butts off daily for relative peanuts nonetheless and, oddly enough, like it or not, pay a greater portion of their income in taxes.

Oh, what fun!

Folks, when you eat and snort like a pig, don't be too surprised you when you've grown obese.
Folks, when you take oxycontin because looking at your fat ass has depressed you, don't be too surprised when you're addicted and suddenly require tons of help from "stupid" others, none of whom are billionaires, but work their little butts off daily for relative peanuts nonetheless and, oddly enough, like it or not, pay a greater portion of their income in taxes.

You just love to display your ignorance. Why?

As you know, but refuse to acknowledge, the vast majority of people, at least 99%, are paid their exact worth. Many are overpaid.

How are the lower-income workers paying more than their "fair-share" of income taxes when they don't pay any?

More than 44% of Americans pay no federal income tax
By Quentin Fottrell
Published: Feb 26, 2019 5:45 a.m. ET

Approximately 76.4 million or 44.4% of Americans won’t pay any federal income tax in 2018, up from 72.6 million people or 43.2% in 2016 before President Trump’s Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, according to estimates from the Tax Policy Center, a nonprofit joint venture by the Urban Institute and Brookings Institution, which are both Washington, D.C.-based think tanks. That’s below the 50% peak during the Great Recession. They still obviously pay sales tax, property taxes and other taxes.

More than 44% of Americans pay no federal income tax

Grumblenuts, don't whine about state and local taxes. That is dependent on where a person chooses to live, who they vote for and the effectiveness of their chosen local government.

Tell why do you think this POTUS is not a piece of shit?

As you know there are many more accomplishments since this list was promulgated.
9%201%202018-X2.jpg

Came from Hannity? Absolutely. That is very funny. Desperation time.

Accomplishment? LMAO.
What successful trip in Asia?
What is sign trade deal with China?
EO for religious freedom?
EO for police protection?
Reduce WH payroll?
Exiled from Paris accord?
Promoted buying hiring Americans?
Ended war on coal?

Etc etc etc.

These are just pure GARBAGE.

That is a oxymoron. Fake values voters who wish to impose their religious belie4fs on others. Sort of like Iran.
Sort of like you're eaten too many Tide Pods.

Which "Value" entages you more?

Human Rights or Liberty?

Evidently those Tide Pods make it difficult to understand a question.

Tell me why you think this inept POTUS is not a piece of shit.

That is a oxymoron. Fake values voters who wish to impose their religious belie4fs on others. Sort of like Iran.

Human Rights or Liberty?

All trump supporters are as Hillary put them ,,,DOTARDS and trump is indeed lower than shit

As you know there are many more accomplishments since this list was promulgated.
9%201%202018-X2.jpg

Came from Hannity? Absolutely. That is very funny. Desperation time.

Accomplishment? LMAO.
What successful trip in Asia?
What is sign trade deal with China?
EO for religious freedom?
EO for police protection?
Reduce WH payroll?
Exiled from Paris accord?
Promoted buying hiring Americans?
Ended war on coal?

Etc etc etc.

These are just pure GARBAGE.

Thank you for repeating some of President Donald Trump's accomplishments. What is your point?

Human Rights or Liberty?

All trump supporters are as Hillary put them ,,,DOTARDS and trump is indeed lower than shit

Pieces-M.jpg

Human Rights or Liberty?

Actually.....Hillary referred to us as Deplorable's, and she lost the election.

Rush Limbaugh
Oh, what fun!

Yeah, so obese, you mean like Oprah?

images.jpeg

So who are the stupid people that helped Rush get off of his addiction? Half the time, I don't even understand WTF you are trying to say, because it makes no sense.

Income taxes are different than payroll taxes. If you live the average lifespan in the US, you get all that tax money back and then some. When it comes to income tax, as Markel pointed out, nearly half our country doesn't pay anything towards that. Unlike payroll taxes where you get everything back, income taxes support our military, our social and government services, the payrolls of the millions of people that work for government and so on.

Human Rights or Liberty?

Actually.....Hillary referred to us as Deplorable's, and she lost the election.

I don't know where Mrs. Clinton got the idea that trash talking the voters was any way to win the election. Even as a little kid, I picked up by both of these Presidential candidates went out to earn the electorate's support.

Rush Limbaugh
Oh, what fun!

View attachment 284834

So who are the stupid people that helped Rush get off of his addiction? Half the time, I don't even understand WTF you are trying to say, because it makes no sense.

Income taxes are different than payroll taxes. If you live the average lifespan in the US, you get all that tax money back and then some. When it comes to income tax, as Markel pointed out, nearly half our country doesn't pay anything towards that. Unlike payroll taxes where you get everything back, income taxes support our military, our social and government services, the payrolls of the millions of people that work for government and so on.

Where did you get the idea that anyone we (taxpayers) get back all we pay into Social Security? That made sense fifty years ago. Impossible today.

He's MAGA.

Yes, he's a narcissistic asshole.

But while Democrats thrive on American misery, Trump thrives on American prosperity.

While Democrats desire Americans to be on their knees dependent on Government, Trump desires Americans standing tall, employed and self sufficient.

When I hire a plumber, I will take a competent asshole over a polite dumbass that allows shit to flow across the floor every time.

Trjmp is a far superior POTUS than Obama, and is certain to be better than any o FCC ghe Clown Car Democrats.

Rush Limbaugh
Oh, what fun!

View attachment 284834

Where did you get the idea that anyone we (taxpayers) get back all we pay into Social Security? That made sense fifty years ago. Impossible today.

I don't see how so since we are living longer. Mind you, I'm saying you get back the money you put in, not what it could be worth had it been invested in a conservative growth account. Unlike private industry, government doesn't invest your money, they just put it under the government mattress until they need to pay it out or borrow it.

Forum List

Back