Vaccines

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
are comlete BS

HAHAHAHH VT is getting bent over by COVID, while having the highest Vax rate......give up all your freedom to prevent a virus...........fuck it just go to FL and have freedom.........and have less of a chance of getting the virus.......

Vaccine my ass......this is an experimental shit show...............it doesn't do shit....

are comlete BS

HAHAHAHH VT is getting bent over by COVID, while having the highest Vax rate......give up all your freedom to prevent a virus...........fuck it just go to FL and have freedom.........and have less of a chance of getting the virus.......

Vaccine my ass......this is an experimental shit show...............it doesn't do shit....

Did you actually read the article you linked?

from your link:
"Case rates in Vermont residents who are not fully vaccinated are nearly four times higher than in fully vaccinated residents, according to state data. Essex County, the least-vaccinated county in the state, is reporting the highest case rates of any county in Vermont, with 1,022 cases per 100,000 people reported from Nov. 2 to 8. In Grand Isle County, which has the highest vaccination rate in the state, that number was 160."

"Vermont is also one of 14 states that have seen an increase of about 10% or more in hospital admissions over the last week, the ABC News analysis found. About two-thirds of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Vermont are unvaccinated, with those in the intensive care unit also largely unvaccinated, state officials said this week."

Does the vaccine totally prevent the spread of covid-19? Obviously not.
Does the vaccine dramatically lower the risk of serious side effects and hospitalizations? Obviously it does.

The point the OP is making is the same one I've been making with my threads on the Vaccines. Everything we were told by Fauci and the Vax pushers is when we get the majority of people vaccinated then we will gain control of the virus. Well we have states that are near 70% vaccinated right now. Add to that say 15% who have natural immunity those states are at 85% immunity. Incredibly those states are showing the HIGHEST rates of infection in the country! That is a massive disconnect that is being ignored by Fauci, Biden, The CDC and our worthless Media.

The point the OP is making is the same one I've been making with my threads on the Vaccines. Everything we were told by Fauci and the Vax pushers is when we get the majority of people vaccinated then we will gain control of the virus. Well we have states that are near 70% vaccinated right now. Add to that say 15% who have natural immunity those states are at 85% immunity. Incredibly those states are showing the HIGHEST rates of infection in the country! That is a massive disconnect that is being ignored by Fauci, Biden, The CDC and our worthless Media.

And the point that the OP is ignoring is that by getting fully vaccinated you greatly reduce your chances of being seriously ill, requiring hospitalization or dying from covid-19.

That seems reason enough to get the shot if you can.

are comlete BS

You didn't read your own link, did you.

And the point that the OP is ignoring is that by getting fully vaccinated you greatly reduce your chances of being seriously ill, requiring hospitalization or dying from covid-19.
I agree that there is substantial data out there that suggests the vaccine is effective GENERALLY in reducing the symptoms. That is different than the complete disconnect of vaccination RATES and the number of Covid cases per state. We have states with the LOWEST vax rates and also the LOWEST rate of infection as well as HIGH vaxxed states with the HIGHEST rates of infection.

Forum List

Back