Vaccines? Here you go.....in his own words.

You were warned.

Yeah, how dare they call for all Americans to be vaccinated? Don't they realize Covid doesn't exist and that we have the right to fuck up all plans to save fellow Americans' lives. It's in the Constitution!!

Fuck you. ALL American's in 24 hours. You want it? You take it. Try and make me take it? Not happening.

You were warned.

Yeah, how dare they call for all Americans to be vaccinated? Don't they realize Covid doesn't exist and that we have the right to fuck up all plans to save fellow Americans' lives. It's in the Constitution!!

Fuck you. ALL American's in 24 hours. You want it? You take it. Try and make me take it? Not happening.

:blahblah:

THat's you in a nutshell. You're just a busy body lonely old lady without a life. You may well be one of the most ignorant people on this board.

You were warned.

No one has to light themselves on fire to save you.

Wut?
That is what you are requiring if you want to demand someone else take a vaccine that can damage their health, alter their DNA, etc.

You were warned.

Please vaccinate me now. Lets get rolling.

The Military will be there soon enough. Have at it. I won't be taking it.

You were warned.

Wut?
That is what you are requiring if you want to demand someone else take a vaccine that can damage their health, alter their DNA, etc.

She has no idea what an mRNA vaccine is. She has no idea that it contains aborted fetal cells, she has no idea about it containing nano particles.

You were warned.

Please vaccinate me now. Lets get rolling.

The Military will be there soon enough. Have at it. I won't be taking it.

We won't be either.

You were warned.

He'll be hiding under his new rock so's not to get poked by a little needle that could save the world.

You were warned.

Wut?

She has no idea what an mRNA vaccine is. She has no idea that it contains aborted fetal cells, she has no idea about it containing nano particles.

Many think 5G and SMART meters are fine and dandy too.

You were warned.

He'll be hiding under his new rock so's not to get poked by a little needle that could save the world.

(smile)

She has no idea what an mRNA vaccine is. She has no idea that it contains aborted fetal cells, she has no idea about it containing nano particles

You were warned.

Wut?

Many think 5G and SMART meters are fine and dandy too.

Apparently the first 6G satellite just went up.

You were warned.

The Military knows how to give soldiers vaccines. Like it or not.

Correct. Which is why no one needs to fret over this. I don't know who this guy is, but Trump brought in the military to "coordinate" this distribution plan, so you'll have to excuse them for forgetting that we aren't all soldiers under their command.

Forum List

Back