Vaccines? Here you go.....in his own words.

You were warned.

Yeah, how dare they call for all Americans to be vaccinated? Don't they realize Covid doesn't exist and that we have the right to fuck up all plans to save fellow Americans' lives. It's in the Constitution!!

The Military knows how to give soldiers vaccines. Like it or not.

Correct. Which is why no one needs to fret over this. I don't know who this guy is, but Trump brought in the military to "coordinate" this distribution plan, so you'll have to excuse them for forgetting that we aren't all soldiers under their command.

US Military logistics are bar-none the best in the world, but it takes much much more than that. Cooperation.

You were warned.

Yeah, how dare they call for all Americans to be vaccinated? Don't they realize Covid doesn't exist and that we have the right to fuck up all plans to save fellow Americans' lives. It's in the Constitution!!

Fuck you. ALL American's in 24 hours. You want it? You take it. Try and make me take it? Not happening.

:blahblah:

He'll be hiding under his new rock so's not to get poked by a little needle that could save the world.

Sorcery aka Pharmekia doesn't "save the world".

You were warned.

No one has to light themselves on fire to save you.

Wut?
That is what you are requiring if you want to demand someone else take a vaccine that can damage their health, alter their DNA, etc.

Alter their DNA? Will we have one eyed babies now?

Covid can damage your health, too, and not just yours but your neighbors and coworkers and friends. Stop with the madness! If you ever want life to return to normal for ALL of us, for godssake cooperate for once.

You were warned.

Wut?
That is what you are requiring if you want to demand someone else take a vaccine that can damage their health, alter their DNA, etc.

Alter their DNA? Will we have one eyed babies now?

Covid can damage your health, too, and not just yours but your neighbors and coworkers and friends. Stop with the madness! If you ever want life to return to normal for ALL of us, for godssake cooperate for once.

You don't mind that it contains aborted fetal cells? You're special.

You were warned.

Wut?

She has no idea what an mRNA vaccine is. She has no idea that it contains aborted fetal cells, she has no idea about it containing nano particles.

Nano particles? Are they from outer space?

You were warned.

Wut?

She has no idea what an mRNA vaccine is. She has no idea that it contains aborted fetal cells, she has no idea about it containing nano particles.

(smile) Your ignorance is very unattractive. You're also the one who didn't want to know that Hillary,Obambi and McCain armed Al Qaeda in Syria.

You were warned.

Wut?

How many times do you think these guys ate dirt clods? Swam in a dirty pond? Licked the sidewalk?

You were warned.

Wut?

You disgust me.

COVID-19 vaccine development and a potential nanomaterial path forward

The COVID-19 pandemic has infected millions of people with no clear signs of abatement owing to the high prevalence, long incubation period and lack of established treatments or vaccines. Vaccines are the most promising solution to mitigate new viral strains. The genome sequence and protein structure of the 2019-novel coronavirus (nCoV or SARS-CoV-2) were made available in record time, allowing the development of inactivated or attenuated viral vaccines along with subunit vaccines for prophylaxis and treatment.

Nanotechnology benefits modern vaccine design since nanomaterials are ideal for antigen delivery, as adjuvants, and as mimics of viral structures. In fact, the first vaccine candidate launched into clinical trials is an mRNA vaccine delivered via lipid nanoparticles. To eradicate pandemics, present and future, a successful vaccine platform must enable rapid discovery, scalable manufacturing and global distribution. Here, we review current approaches to COVID-19 vaccine development and highlight the role of nanotechnology and advanced manufacturing.

You were warned.

They have had so much time to study the long term effects.

Why worry.

Don't worry as you wait to get stuck each time:

You were warned.

Wut?

Want more bitch?

Components of mRNA Technology “Could Lead to Significant Adverse Events in One or More of Our Clinical Trials,” says Moderna
By

• mRNA vaccines undergoing Covid-19 clinical trials, including the Moderna vaccine, rely on a nanoparticle-based “carrier system” containing a synthetic chemical called polyethylene glycol (PEG).

You were warned.

Wut?

Want more bitch?

Components of mRNA Technology “Could Lead to Significant Adverse Events in One or More of Our Clinical Trials,” says Moderna
By

• mRNA vaccines undergoing Covid-19 clinical trials, including the Moderna vaccine, rely on a nanoparticle-based “carrier system” containing a synthetic chemical called polyethylene glycol (PEG).

Covid 19 causes brain damage even to those with damaged brains.

You were warned.

Wut?

Want more bitch?

By

LOL, you're an idiot. I've sourced everything I said.

You were warned.

Wut?

Want more bitch?

By

If your dear leader would have won the election, got injected live on TV and says do as I do, would you have got in line?

Don’t take the vaccine if you do not want to... I am so sick of everyone being idiots over this pandemic and just do not care if you do not wear a mask or take the vaccine but do not tell me what I must do either!

You were warned.

Wut?

Want more bitch?

By

If your dear leader would have won the election, got injected live on TV and says do as I do, would you have got in line?

(smile) I am not a Rump guy. This push is a Rump push.....I'm not taking it because I know what is in it and I know it isn't needed.

I have taken the flu vaccine for forty-six consecutive years. I have also had numerous other vaccines during that period, shingles vaccine, more effective shingles vaccine, pneumonia vaccine every five years, tetanaus vaccine, etc. I have never had the slightest unpleasant side effect from any of those vaccinations. By the time the Covid-19 vaccine is available to me many other people will already taken it. If there are no reliable reports of unusual problems I will gratefully get the shot.

Forum List

Back