Vaccines? Here you go.....in his own words.

You were warned.

Yeah, how dare they call for all Americans to be vaccinated? Don't they realize Covid doesn't exist and that we have the right to fuck up all plans to save fellow Americans' lives. It's in the Constitution!!

No one has to light themselves on fire to save you.

Wut?
That is what you are requiring if you want to demand someone else take a vaccine that can damage their health, alter their DNA, etc.

Alter their DNA? Will we have one eyed babies now?

Covid can damage your health, too, and not just yours but your neighbors and coworkers and friends. Stop with the madness! If you ever want life to return to normal for ALL of us, for godssake cooperate for once.

My health choices are mine alone and not yours or our government's. I don't work with anyone, I do not live close to anyone either and the few friends we see frequently feel the same way we do. I will not be coerced into believing lies; and I do not believe any pharma executive has anyone's best health at heart when they are pushing their medicine. I will trust that God leads me to make the proper choices for my health and well being and I do not need you, the government or anyone else trying to take God's place in my heart or my mind.

If you want life to return to normal and you are in a state that has fascist running it I suggest getting rid of them for yourself and your co-citizens sake.

You were warned.

Yeah, how dare they call for all Americans to be vaccinated? Don't they realize Covid doesn't exist and that we have the right to fuck up all plans to save fellow Americans' lives. It's in the Constitution!!

Wut?
That is what you are requiring if you want to demand someone else take a vaccine that can damage their health, alter their DNA, etc.

She has no idea what an mRNA vaccine is. She has no idea that it contains aborted fetal cells, she has no idea about it containing nano particles.

Nano particles? Are they from outer space?

Want more bitch?

Components of mRNA Technology “Could Lead to Significant Adverse Events in One or More of Our Clinical Trials,” says Moderna
By

• mRNA vaccines undergoing Covid-19 clinical trials, including the Moderna vaccine, rely on a nanoparticle-based “carrier system” containing a synthetic chemical called polyethylene glycol (PEG).

Covid 19 causes brain damage even to those with damaged brains.

Then, you have nothing to worry about.

Why so personal, JustAGuy1 ? You're keeping a score card on me? On Syria, no less--I have no idea what you're talking about, but whatever....

Everything you've linked makes me more confident about the coming vaccine. I'll be toward the front of the line, so I've been interested in knowing what dire things may happen to me. The side effects are generally very mild. The concern about immune reactions--is that allergic reactions?-- is one we all have to live with. I 've had systemic reaction to an antibiotic that required the ER and several adrenaline shots, two weeks of misery afterward. Does that mean no one should be prescribed Ampicillin? A cousin of mine almost died from eating celery. Shit happens. In the long run, considering it would allow us to get back to normal, it's worth the very minimal risk.

You were warned.

Wut?

Covid can damage your health, too, and not just yours but your neighbors and coworkers and friends. Stop with the madness! If you ever want life to return to normal for ALL of us, for godssake cooperate for once.

My health choices are mine alone and not yours or our government's. I don't work with anyone, I do not live close to anyone either and the few friends we see frequently feel the same way we do. I will not be coerced into believing lies; and I do not believe any pharma executive has anyone's best health at heart when they are pushing their medicine. I will trust that God leads me to make the proper choices for my health and well being and I do not need you, the government or anyone else trying to take God's place in my heart or my mind.

If you want life to return to normal and you are in a state that has fascist running it I suggest getting rid of them for yourself and your co-citizens sake.

They are trying to save lives and let everyone return to leading a normal life. How can you possibly have gotten such a twisted attitude? Smh

Why so personal, JustAGuy1 ? You're keeping a score card on me? On Syria, no less--I have no idea what you're talking about, but whatever....

Everything you've linked makes me more confident about the coming vaccine. I'll be toward the front of the line, so I've been interested in knowing what dire things may happen to me. The side effects are generally very mild. The concern about immune reactions--is that allergic reactions?-- is one we all have to live with. I 've had systemic reaction to an antibiotic that required the ER and several adrenaline shots, two weeks of misery afterward. Does that mean no one should be prescribed Ampicillin? A cousin of mine almost died from eating celery. Shit happens. In the long run, considering it would allow us to get back to normal, it's worth the very minimal risk.
It is not up to you to tell anyone else that they must take anything that puts them at risk.

You were warned.

Wut?

They are trying to save lives and let everyone return to leading a normal life. How can you possibly have gotten such a twisted attitude? Smh

If you believe that my faith that God will lead me to make the best decisions for myself an my household is nothing more than a "twisted attitude" I must be on the right side with my Lord and Savior.

They are working on their profit margins and control over the masses. If you are too blinded to see that it is on you not me.

It is not up to you to tell anyone else that they must take anything that puts them at risk.
I'm not. But in this case, I think someone should. Your decision affects us ALL. Don't you understand that, or do you just not care?

I'm not. But in this case, I think someone should. Your decision affects us ALL. Don't you understand that, or do you just not care?
No my decision concerning not taking or being forced medicated doesn't affect you. If it does you may want to thank God in the long term that it does as God is in control of my decisions and choices.

No my decision concerning not taking or being forced medicated doesn't affect you. If it does you may want to thank God in the long term that it does as God is in control of my decisions and choices.
You know it does. If everyone was immunized and immune to Covid, we could resume normal lives. The Rodishi's and Bootney's and Frank's and Guy's will make that impossible.

You know it does. If everyone was immunized and immune to Covid, we could resume normal lives. The Rodishi's and Bootney's and Frank's and Guy's will make that impossible.
Vaccines do not create immunity and you are a very ignorant, flat out pushing propaganda or totally ignorant if you believe that taking a dose of God knows what injected directly into the body will stop all the Corona viruses. Again though that is on you not me.

I like to get my info from real experts.

I have taken the flu vaccine for forty-six consecutive years. I have also had numerous other vaccines during that period, shingles vaccine, more effective shingles vaccine, pneumonia vaccine every five years, tetanaus vaccine, etc. I have never had the slightest unpleasant side effect from any of those vaccinations. By the time the Covid-19 vaccine is available to me many other people will already taken it. If there are no reliable reports of unusual problems I will gratefully get the shot.
I hear you on that. I have also never had an adverse reaction to a vaccine and the same for anyone in my family. My Dad had whooping cough when he was a kid. He said thank God for a vaccine to prevent it so no one else would have to go through that. My Mom had polio when she was young and said the same about that vaccine.
I had H1N1 when I was 21. Sick as hell for the most of 2 weeks. I don't want to go through with being that f'n sick ever again. I support vaccines and vaccination. So should responsible Americans.

You were warned.

Wut?

Never saw or heard God say or do anything about anything, so there.

You were warned.

He was saying "all of America", as in all the states. Every state must receive the vaccine in 24 hours. Vaccinating every person in the US in 24 hours isnt even possible, nor would they make it manditory anyway.

You were warned.

Wut?

She has no idea what an mRNA vaccine is. She has no idea that it contains aborted fetal cells, she has no idea about it containing nano particles.

Many think 5G and SMART meters are fine and dandy too.

They are.

Just like we're all immune to the flu virus, right?

:laughing0301:

How can you be so fucking gullible that you don't see the agenda?

You were warned.

Wut?

Never saw or heard God say or do anything about anything, so there.

Totally understandable. Doubt you know that studies already have proven that the the main component of Licorice (glycyrrhizin or glycyrrhizinic acid) inhibits all influenza's virus replication. You just keep on taking those shots if you like but leave the rest of us to our own devises and we can all get along okay then.

Last edited:

You were warned.

They can give democrats one vaccine and republicans another, then laugh as one party dies of cancer or has kids with autism

You were warned.

Wut?

Many think 5G and SMART meters are fine and dandy too.

They are.

No they aren't but hey if you want a SMART meter in your house I don't have a problem with that. If you don't mind that excess EMF that is your problem but do not make it mine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back