Vaccine Censorship Thread

Folks who refuse the vaccine ..due it at your own peril
How is this connected with the suppression of negative vaccine information?
It’s connected because it shows how dumb some people are. They really think the vaccine benefits them, ignoring all the evidence of it’s harm.

When did Americans become so docile and feeble minded?

It’s connected because it shows how dumb some people are. They really think the vaccine benefits them, ignoring all the evidence of it’s harm.

I'm sure when Galileo was confirming Copernicus' calculations and showing the Ptolemaic system was in error, the Church silenced them and put him under house arrest, much as the billionaires and the government are doing to those who challenge orthodoxy on gene editing tech are being done to now. . .

. . . and, just as those who explicitly trusted the powers that be back then, so too today, folks defer to the authorities without question, and without even looking into what the other side of the debate is saying, since, well, the establishment must be trying to silence them for a good reason. . . eh?

I'm sure when Galileo was confirming Copernicus' calculations and showing the Ptolemaic system was in error, the Church silenced them and put him under house arrest, much as the billionaires and the government are doing to those who challenge orthodoxy on gene editing tech are being done to now. . .

. . . and, just as those who explicitly trusted the powers that be back then, so too today, folks defer to the authorities without question, and without even looking into what the other side of the debate is saying, since, well, the establishment must be trying to silence them for a good reason. . . eh?
So true. Apparently many humans never learn anything from history.

Full Press Conference: Families Share Adverse Reactions from COVID Shots​

Full Press Conference: Families Share Adverse Reactions from COVID Shots
On June 28, 2021 Senator Ron Johnson (Wisconsin) held a press conference featuring families speaking about adverse reactions from the COVID shots.
*originally recorded by Fox 6 News Milwaukee

Last edited:
JAB WARNING

CDC confirms ‘rare’ link between Johnson & Johnson vaccine and 100 cases of auto-immune disease Guillain-Barré syndrome​

JAB WARNING

CDC confirms ‘rare’ link between Johnson & Johnson vaccine and 100 cases of auto-immune disease Guillain-Barré syndrome​

I remember my son's grandmother on his mom's side, came down with that, about a week or so after she had her annual flu shot.

Before she retired she was a head nurse at the hospital she worked at. I told my kids mom, DUH, it was the vaccine. Her mom should report the event to VAERS. . .

. . . but nope, can't impugn vaccines AT ALL. Instead, he mom was sure she got it from an exotic bug bite from a trip to Haiti that she took four or five weeks previously.

:rolleyes:

The woman was forced into early retirement.

This article is extremely relevant to the thread topic

How Google and Wikipedia Brainwash You​

Woman With ‘Life-Altering’ Injuries After COVID Vaccine Teams up With U.S. Senators to Demand Answers​

This thread is meant to archive information about the suppression of negative information about vaccines. If you have more to add, please do so. I'll start by adding the first few:

How much of this "negative information" is just MADE UP INFORMATION?
Nearly all of it.

One has to really wonder the mental illness of anti-vaxxers....Covid has killed 600,000 Ameicans thus far and these "people" are cheering for more deaths.

They can't really articulate why they are bent on losing more people but I would bet that given the choice of what we have now and complete anarchy; they'd prefer complete anarchy. They're sad people.

This thread is meant to archive information about the suppression of negative information about vaccines. If you have more to add, please do so. I'll start by adding the first few:

How much of this "negative information" is just MADE UP INFORMATION?
Nearly all of it.

One has to really wonder the mental illness of anti-vaxxers....Covid has killed 600,000 Ameicans thus far and these "people" are cheering for more deaths.

They can't really articulate why they are bent on losing more people but I would bet that given the choice of what we have now and complete anarchy; they'd prefer complete anarchy. They're sad people.
That's not true at all
The cdc own numbers are far less
Less than 20000 Americans have died from covid and covid alone

Why do you repeat the same lie over and over and over

Trying to make yourself believe?

Why bullshit yourself

Forum List

Back