Vaccine Censorship Thread

Where is Gemma O’Doherty

Irish Light publisher Gemma O’Doherty has been threatened with jail for publishing videos exposing forced Vaccinations inside Dublin’s Beaumont Hospital.

The videos contain statements by Doherty about the hospital and its director of nursing, Maria Murray, including that staff are being ‘forced’ to take what she claims are ‘experimental Covid-19 injections’ which, she alleges, have killed thousands of people.

Her website was recently taken down and no one has heard or seen her in days.

This thread is meant to archive information about the suppression of negative information about vaccines. If you have more to add, please do so. I'll start by adding the first few:

How much of this "negative information" is just MADE UP INFORMATION?
Nearly all of it.

One has to really wonder the mental illness of anti-vaxxers....Covid has killed 600,000 Ameicans thus far and these "people" are cheering for more deaths.

They can't really articulate why they are bent on losing more people but I would bet that given the choice of what we have now and complete anarchy; they'd prefer complete anarchy. They're sad people.

I think it's an inevitable thing in humans to stop us being so destructive. We destroy anything we create. Rome fell, every empire has fallen because we get comfortable and like nothing more than to destroy that which exists, because it makes us feel good.

I think countries like the US and western European countries will find this out more and more. Yes, it's sad that destruction is part of humanity. I'm not sure how to stop it. Take away freedom you get more corruption, keep freedom and you get lunacy.....

This thread is meant to archive information about the suppression of negative information about vaccines. If you have more to add, please do so. I'll start by adding the first few:

Nearly all of it.

One has to really wonder the mental illness of anti-vaxxers....Covid has killed 600,000 Ameicans thus far and these "people" are cheering for more deaths.

They can't really articulate why they are bent on losing more people but I would bet that given the choice of what we have now and complete anarchy; they'd prefer complete anarchy. They're sad people.

I think it's an inevitable thing in humans to stop us being so destructive. We destroy anything we create. Rome fell, every empire has fallen because we get comfortable and like nothing more than to destroy that which exists, because it makes us feel good.

I think countries like the US and western European countries will find this out more and more. Yes, it's sad that destruction is part of humanity. I'm not sure how to stop it. Take away freedom you get more corruption, keep freedom and you get lunacy.....

Stopping it is impossible. Its not as if Trump gave birth to 50 million whackos. What he did was legitimize their idiocy for personal gain. Remember when that old bat at a McCain rally tried to float the bullshit about Obama being from Africa. McCain told her to shut up. Do you remotely think that Mara-Lard-Ass would have said anything cross to anyone who supports him...ever?

McCain refused to legitimize the idiocy. Trump has legitimized it. Now the race is on to tap into the whacko wing of the GOP because, sadly, you're going to get the soft right. The trick is to get as many of the nutjobs as you can on your side.

So to do that, you'll see every GOP candidate getting more and more comically hysterical about things because that is what entertains the dumbasses.

Nearly all of it.

Stopping it is impossible. Its not as if Trump gave birth to 50 million whackos. What he did was legitimize their idiocy for personal gain. Remember when that old bat at a McCain rally tried to float the bullshit about Obama being from Africa. McCain told her to shut up. Do you remotely think that Mara-Lard-Ass would have said anything cross to anyone who supports him...ever?

McCain refused to legitimize the idiocy. Trump has legitimized it. Now the race is on to tap into the whacko wing of the GOP because, sadly, you're going to get the soft right. The trick is to get as many of the nutjobs as you can on your side.

So to do that, you'll see every GOP candidate getting more and more comically hysterical about things because that is what entertains the dumbasses.

Yes. I'd blame the Koch brothers. They tried to change the Republican Party after losing to Reagan in the 1980s (with a Koch brother as a Libertarian VP candidate). They succeeded, problem was they didn't understand the impact they'd have on the country. They hated Trump, they didn't support him, but he's the logical conclusion of their nonsense.

They are acting in the public interest and quelling misinformation. USMB should do the same.
Not everybody endorses censorship, deplatforming, cancel culture, suppressing, and destroying people for having opposing or dissenting views. Since information that does not align with the vaccine political narrative is being suppressed, censored, and canceled, I have created this thread to archive this hard to find censored information.

They are acting in the public interest and quelling misinformation. USMB should do the same.
Not everybody endorses censorship, deplatforming, cancel culture, suppressing, and destroying people for having opposing or dissenting views. Since information that does not align with the vaccine political narrative is being suppressed, censored, and canceled, I have created this thread to archive this hard to find censored information.

Not everyone endorses political based approaches to taking a vaccine. You do. And should be muzzled until you get smarter....in other words....forever.

Three Fully ‘Vaccinated’ Texas Democrats Who Fled to DC Test Positive for Covid-19​

Three Fully ‘Vaccinated’ Texas Democrats Who Fled to DC Test Positive for Covid-19​

You've supposedly studied this topic and you're still under the impression that a vaccine makes you immune to carrying a virus? Yeah; you're a dumb ass.

You've supposedly studied this topic and you're still under the impression that a vaccine makes you immune to carrying a virus? Yeah; you're a dumb ass.
This thread was created to simply archive negative or dissenting information or news about covid vaccines, since it is being suppressed and censored by msm and big tech. I've started threads about many of the news articles that I have archived on this thread, feel free to start a thread to debate any of the information that I have archived here.

If Covid ‘Vaccines’ Work, Why Are the Most Heavily Vaccinated Countries Spiking in Cases?​

Buried Truth: CDC Reports More Covid Vaccine Deaths than Covid Deaths Over the Last Two Weeks​

If anybody ever looks for this reference thread and can't find it, be aware that I keep it backed up externally. You can contact me on pm on this site or several other sites if you ever need it. It is difficult to locate all these kind of articles with all the censorship that goes on, which is why I back stuff up. This size compilation is definitely in the crosshairs of many lefties, so it could very easily be gone anytime.

Forum List

Back