Vaccine Censorship Thread

“Government Is Not Being Transparent”: mRNA Technology Inventor Deviates from CDC, Sounds Alarm on Risks of COVID-19 Vaccines​

Thank you EvMetro for posting this most informative article. I have forwarded the link to my 19-year-old daughter who is well-read but considers CDC to not be politically tainted. She believes their flip-flopping is from updated studies being released. I shared with her the report about how all COVID-19 papers published by the top 3 medical journal orgs were proven to be of a lower quality compared to articles written outside of these 3 orgs. That swayed her, but with these statements about the risks for young people made by the actual inventor of messenger RNA delivery method it should really help!

The hit-or-miss protocol of the LSM backing all things CDC is another misleading factor for her and many other Gen Z’ers. I’d like to think that these media types are just clueless, but most likely it’s a mixed bag with most being clueless reporting what they’re told to report, and others… I’ll await evidence as the public will demand to know.

Heart Inflammation Linked to COVID Vaccines in Study of U.S. Military, Department of Defense Confirms​

Mother of COVID Vaccine-Injured Teen Tells RFK, Jr. She Was ‘Gaslighted’ by Doctors​

Former Pfizer exec: Children are 50 times more likely to die from coronavirus vaccine than from the virus itself​

Astonishing Spike in Post-Vaccine Deaths Gets No Media Coverage as Over 2,000 Reported THIS WEEK Alone​

Forum List

Back