Vaccinated people spread covid

You have a better chance of dying from the virus if you're unvaccinated. It doesn't matter how healthy you may be, Joe Jock.

Try exercising your brain instead of your glutes. It may save your life, gym rat.
How’s about I live my life how I want to and you fuck off. Ok

The covid vaxx is NOT experimental

And the fact that an infected vaxxed person has a similar viral load DOES NOT mean that it is '"zero percent" effective. You own link says that they are less likely to catch it. We also know that they are less likely to get seriously sick or to even have symtoms at all.

You might have also heard that 97% of hospitalizations and vertually all deaths havebeen among the unvaxxed. Tell us more about how WE are retarded and brainwashed.
If you have gotten one of the experimental covid vaccines, you should learn about early in home treatment of covid. Vaccinated people are getting covid, they are getting delta, and they are DYING. Early at home treatment can be the difference between life and death.

View attachment 519169
wow

We must be forced to get an experimental vaccine that was created in 9months. One which has 0% effectiveness (vaxxed spread it at the same rate of the unvaxxed).

Yet, you’re calling us Nazis and murderers for not getting it.

You DemonRats are sick, brainwashed, and retarded
You ARE Nazis and murderers! And that was true even before COVID showed up, boy!

Your news is bullshit. Vaccinated people are not GETTING the virus, but yes, we can spread it. If I see you maskless near me I will cough in your face, boy. You deserve a miserable Delta death as partial payment for the damage you've done to the world as a white-right Trumpoid traitor.

This pandemic persists because of YOU, jackass.

The science changes every day, according to what Facebook and Fau Chi say the science is that day.
And how would you know? You know nothing of science. In fact, science finds answers, but doesn't start off knowing them, so then you can claim they "changed their minds" and so on, but that only illustrates how little you know. I'm sure you never passed a science class. I'm sure you were an academic disaster. And you blame your teachers, right? Haaaa! Look in the mirror, loser!

"As of Thursday, 882 people were tied to the Provincetown outbreak. Among those living in Massachusetts, 74% of them were fully immunized, yet officials said the vast majority were also reporting symptoms. Seven people were reported hospitalized."

The vaccines are not working. No surprise there. We have had influenza vaccines for decades, but in a good year, they are only about 50% effective. Some years, less than 20%.

They are being dishonest when they blame the unvaccinated. It's as clear as day, and anyone who thinks that when the CDC announced that vaccinated people need to mask up again it was for some unscientific reason other than vaccine ineffectiveness is not thinking soundly.
You're desperate to find an excuse for your criminal irresponsibility, but you fail.

This is a lie... unvaccinated people have proven to be highly immune to infection, even from Delta.

You criminally-minded types who hate vaccinations... hope you catch it! Hope you don't pass it to innocent people, but I sincerely hope YOU catch it and have a negative outcome.

And how would you know? You know nothing of science. In fact, science finds answers, but doesn't start off knowing them, so then you can claim they "changed their minds" and so on, but that only illustrates how little you know. I'm sure you never passed a science class. I'm sure you were an academic disaster. And you blame your teachers, right? Haaaa! Look in the mirror, loser!
I don't know what direction science will mutate to tomorrow, since Fau Chi and Facebook dictate this.

The claim is now that vaccinated people are spreading it. With that being the headline, what difference does it make? Does that not then make the decision a personal one?
No, try thinking it through again, because so far you've failed.

We vaccinated people can SPREAD it, but we rarely come down with it. See how it works, halfwit? That's why we're still wearing masks, to protect all the unvaccinated children. As for you... when I see a maskless adult, I remove my mask and cough on them. You think it's ok to be maskless, so it's ok for me to give you COVID! You asked for it, and you've got it!

Suckers.

That science could change any moment.

Israel has the highest percentage of people vaccinated and now they need a “booster” because so many vaccinated people are in the hospital

These experts lost their credibility a long time ago.

You are an idiot that will keep on listening to the boy crying wolf
You're the dropout pretending to discuss science. Just shut up.

This is a lie... unvaccinated people have proven to be highly immune to infection, even from Delta.
If you have been jabbed, be sure to learn about early at home treatment of covid. Vaccinated people are getting covid, they are getting delta, and they are DYING. early treatment can be the difference between life and death.

Screenshot_20210720-162746_DuckDuckGo.jpg

You ARE Nazis and murderers! And that was true even before COVID showed up, boy!

Your news is bullshit. Vaccinated people are not GETTING the virus, but yes, we can spread it. If I see you maskless near me I will cough in your face, boy. You deserve a miserable Delta death as partial payment for the damage you've done to the world as a white-right Trumpoid traitor.

This pandemic persists because of YOU, jackass.
You people are going utterly insane and seem to be self destructing. The Vaccine must really be The Mark Of The Beast! You sound like a possessed Demon.

BTW, The news source is CNN. Your most trusted news

LMFAO!

If you have gotten one of the experimental covid vaccines, you should learn about early in home treatment of covid. Vaccinated people are getting covid, ...

If someone is vaccinated then the immune system learned to react very fast. Sometimes the process "to learn" has problems - but in very most cases the immune system eliminates immediatelly the agressor: the Sars-Co-V2 virus. But an immune system is also able to be "sleepy" - for example if a person - better to say the body of a person - is under stress; another sickness is for example stress, drugs are a deadly stress, heavy bodily work is able to be stress, a boring life is also able to be stress - not to be needed from no one is able to be stress - not to sleep long enough is stress - and so on and so on. And a virus can change its "clothing" - so it needs a longer time for the immune stystem to identify such a variation.

But in nearly all cases of a vaccination failure an infection with Sars-Co-V2 is much more harmless, if someone had been vaccinated.

Last edited:
If someone is vaccinated then the immune system learned to react very fast. Sometimes the process "to learn" has problems - but in very most cases it eliminates immediatelly the agressor: the Sars-Co-V2 virus. But an immune system is also able to be "sleepy" - for example if a person - better to say the body of a person - is under stress; another sickness is for example stress, drugs are a deadly stress, heavy work is able to be stress, a boring life is also able to be stress - not to be needed from no one is able to be stress - and so on and so on. And a virus can change its "clothing" - so it needs a longer time oft the immune stystem to identify it.

But in nearly all cases of a vaccination failure an infection with Sars-Co-V2 is much more harmless, if someone had been vaccinated.
Ok but do you think everyone should be forced to take the vaccine against their will?

People can have whatever opinion they want on the vaccine. If people haven’t gotten it by now, they don’t want it.

If the Vaccine becomes mandated, then it was never optional to begin with.

Last edited:
You're desperate to find an excuse for your criminal irresponsibility, but you fail.

You criminally-minded types who hate vaccinations... hope you catch it! Hope you don't pass it to innocent people, but I sincerely hope YOU catch it and have a negative outcome.
I don't hate vaccinations, silly. I oppose universal vaccination mandates. They are unscientific.

I had COVID. It was like a bad flu and sucked for a few days. I had all of the symptoms and stayed home, like responsible people normally do. I was basically back to normal when not exerting myself after about five days, but I had a persistent cough and did not regain full lung capacity for six weeks, based upon my daily morning run.

>I sincerely hope YOU catch it and have a negative outcome.

It really takes a special kind of person to wish physical harm on someone simply because they post something the special person disagrees with.

You, sir, are special. Let me guess, you're a Lefty? :)

Last edited:
Ok but do you think everyone should be forced to take it against their will?

This I don't think. Everyone has the right to make a wrong decison. But on the other side has everyone else also the right not to be infected. So it could perhaps be better to force some people - teachers for adults for example. So I'm not able to say I'm against every force in this context. What if soldiers are infected from other soldiers?

The French president Macron impressed me a short time ago with an argument in Polynesia, when a native inhabitant asked him something similiar. Macron answered something like: "What is the freedom doing which you proclaim? You could be infected and go home and infect your parents ... or me ..."

This I don't think. Everyone has the right to make a wrong decison. But on the other side has everyone else also the right not to be infected. So it could perhaps be better to force some people - teachers for adults for example. So I'm not able to say I'm against every force in this context.

The French president Macron impressed me a short time ago with an argument in Polynesia, when a native inhabitant asked him something similiar. Macron answered something like: "What is the freedom doing which you proclaim? You could be infected and go home and infect your parents ... or me ..."
>But on the other side has everyone else also the right not to be infected.

Um, yes, kind of. Vulnerable or scared people have the right to stay home and be a hermit for as long as they wish, or go out wearing three masks if they wish.

Some of us have functioning immune systems and happiness to pursue. You do you, and I'll do me. It's called freedom.

So go get your mRNA vaccine and put your silly ineffective mask on. There, now you are protected. So quit worrying about what other people do. Mind your own business.

View attachment 519169
wow

We must be forced to get an experimental vaccine that was created in 9months. One which has 0% effectiveness (vaxxed spread it at the same rate of the unvaxxed).

Yet, you’re calling us Nazis and murderers for not getting it.

You DemonRats are sick, brainwashed, and retarded

Guess we better quarantine them then. Ready to divide the country in half yet?

@Adrenochrome

I remember in context of your question a strange accident which I had, when I was very young. I always drove belt up. But one day - it was a day before Christmas - I did not do so - what normally never had happened. This day a hidden technical defect of my car had caused a heavy accident. When I awoke I found myselve in the snow. The door of the car was open and the motor was on the seat of the driver so I for sure had lost both legs - if I - or my guardian angel - had not made the wrong decision not to fasten my seat belts. I still drive with fasten seat belts. This had been the only time I did not do so.

This I don't think. Everyone has the right to make a wrong decison. But on the other side has everyone else also the right not to be infected. So it could perhaps be better to force some people - teachers for adults for example. So I'm not able to say I'm against every force in this context. What if soldiers are infected from other soldiers?

So you both do and don’t agree with forced vaccinations. You’re also siding and quoting Macron, who want to mandate vaccines

if the vaccine is so effective and makes Covid symptoms less harmful, then why worry about infections so much, to the point where everyone must be vaccinated???

You are not pro liberty and freedom.

Forum List

Back