Vaccinated people spread covid

At this point, the gullible will believe anything the media, pharma, cdc, tell them. No questions asked. We have a media, govt, pharma, tech who are all complicit in complete censorship of any opposition to a virus that has a 99.7 percent recovery. There is something sinister and nefarious afoot.. If this isn't sending up red flags, then we're done. I could understand the concern if this virus had a 30-40 percent kill rate but it doesn't. Something very wrong is happening and we will see atrocities beyond imaginable horror.

Delta variant: Basically a mild flu.

SOMETHING killed well over half a million people in America over the last year above and beyond expected death rate...can you think of ANYTHING that could've done it?

Hmm I know, maybe it was Covid-19, which now had gone on steroids with the Delta veriant.

Mild flu??? You are basically retarded.

Last edited:
We must be forced to get an experimental vaccine that was created in 9months. One which has 0% effectiveness (vaxxed spread it at the same rate of the unvaxxed).
The covid vaxx is NOT experimental

And the fact that an infected vaxxed person has a similar viral load DOES NOT mean that it is '"zero percent" effective. You own link says that they are less likely to catch it. We also know that they are less likely to get seriously sick or to even have symtoms at all.

You might have also heard that 97% of hospitalizations and vertually all deaths havebeen among the unvaxxed. Tell us more about how WE are retarded and brainwashed.

SOMETHING killed well over half a million people in America over the last year above and beyond expected death rate...can you think of ANYTHING that could've done it?
Co-morbidities; the oldest Boomers turned 75 in 2020.
Hmm I know, maybe it was Covid-19, which now had gone on steroids with the Delta veriant.
Nope - co-morbidities, and Delta's basically a mild flu.
Mild flu???
Yup.
You are basically retarded.
Fallacious trolling/personal attack.

The covid vaxx is NOT experimental

And the fact that an infected vaxxed person has a similar viral load DOES NOT mean that it is '"zero percent" effective. You own link says that they are less likely to catch it. We also know that they are less likely to get seriously sick or to even have symtoms at all.

You might have also heard that 97% of hospitalizations and vertually all deaths havebeen among the unvaxxed. Tell us more about how WE are retarded and brainwashed.

It is an experimental shot. New technology never before tested on humans.

I always chuckle at headlines like this.

Vaccinated might spread the virus.

The same headline could be

Vaccinated might not spread the virus.

Or

Vaccinated might forget to turn their alarms on at night.........

It's really a worthless headline.

But all the same this really hurts one of the arguments often made. The argument has been that you might be young and have a great immune system and not have much worry but you need to get vaccinated to protect others.

Now they are saying "nevermind", that might not be the case.
Dumbass Leftist ....

The CDC has already weighed in on this.

Vaccinated people are spreading the virus.

Co-morbidities; the oldest Boomers turned 75 in 2020.

Nope - co-morbidities, and Delta's basically a mild flu.

Yup.

Fallacious trolling/personal attack.
why did co-morbidies not kill people before at rates we see over the last year?

Because what you are peddling is ignorant, really detached bullshit, that's why. Covid-19 is a novel virus and has been much more deadly than good ol' treatable, and vaccinated against, influenza.

As a novel virus in 1918 Influenza killed tons of people btw.

Last edited:
They admit the vaccine doesn’t stop the spread, but they want everyone to get it and “will make life as tough as possible for the unvaccinated”

These are crimes against humanity and go against Nuremberg L
What confuses you about people not wanting to get an ineffective vaccine for a virus that doesn’t pose a threat to 99% of the population.

I am 30 yrs old. Healthy. I’m a bodybuilder, which is one of the healthiest lifestyles. I have no medical conditions.

Anyone forcing a vaccine that skipped years of trials on me is threatening my life

Please fuck off, you imbecile
You have a better chance of dying from the virus if you're unvaccinated. It doesn't matter how healthy you may be, Joe Jock.

Try exercising your brain instead of your glutes. It may save your life, gym rat.

At this point, the gullible will believe anything the media, pharma, cdc, tell them. No questions asked. We have a media, govt, pharma, tech who are all complicit in complete censorship of any opposition to a virus that has a 99.7 percent recovery. There is something sinister and nefarious afoot.. If this isn't sending up red flags, then we're done. I could understand the concern if this virus had a 30-40 percent kill rate but it doesn't. Something very wrong is happening and we will see atrocities beyond imaginable horror.
Asking you to wear a mask is an atrocity beyond imaginable horror? I didn't think you could get any crazier, but evidently you did.

It sure is puzzling that YOU ignored the fact that it has been gone from the country since 1979, DESPITE that 99% of Americans are Vaccinated against it.

Heck after they started vaccinating the people, it rapidly vanished from the country since the late 1950's, that sounds like there isn't any transmission of the virus by those who are vaccinated.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I've brought this up a number of times on here, but people engaging in this discussion do not seem to understand there are different types of vaccines. There are vaccines known as "sterilizing vaccines" that prevent infection and transmission, and there are vaccines known as "non-sterilizing, infection permissive vaccines" that do not prevent infection or transmission, they're intended to lessen the severity of the disease (the impact on your body). The Covid vaccines, like the common trivalent flu vaccines, are the latter (non-sterilizing infection-permissive). Vaccines like the measles vaccine, etc, are the former. There are risks associated with many vaccines of the latter type due to whats known as antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) when vaccine induced antibodies are exposed to a serotype variant of the original vaccinated virus. There is no way to know how this will play out with Covid-19 vaccines because we don't have enough data on the Delta variant in this context and we likely haven't experienced all of the variants that will eventually exist, but it's worth noting that vaccines for prior Coronaviruses were all shelved during trials precisely because of ADE.

Yet people keep talking in circles about this without any schooling in microbiology or the first clue what they're talking about.

Great...it may be more contagious...who gives a rat's ass?

One stat should matter most...and you NEVER hear, or see it posted

Mortality Rate.

The HIGHEST I have seen is 1.8% (highly debatable)

What is the average age of a covid fatality? 77 years, in the USA
Average life expectancy? 78 years

Keep believing the hype.

Did you just seriously say that?

1.8% of 330 million is ~6 million.

Maybe YOU are ok with 6 million of your fellow Americans dying because you can't be bothered to wear a mask or get vaccinated, but I'm not.

Did you just seriously say that?

1.8% of 330 million is ~6 million.

Maybe YOU are ok with 6 million of your fellow Americans dying because you can't be bothered to wear a mask or get vaccinated, but I'm not.
I stated that number is HIGHLY debatable given the data gathering methods, and rules conducted by the government.

The most glaring of which is death with a Covid diagnosis within 28 days is considered a death FROM Covid.
Then there are the PCR testing methods which were extremely abused (40 cycles, opposed to the recommended 20 cycles). a UK study (they used PCR as well) stated false positive diagnosis as high as 90%.
So...yeah, 6 million...but who REALLY knows?

I stated that number is HIGHLY debatable given the data gathering methods, and rules conducted by the government.

The most glaring of which is death with a Covid diagnosis within 28 days is considered a death FROM Covid.
Then there are the PCR testing methods which were extremely abused (40 cycles, opposed to the recommended 20 cycles). a UK study (they used PCR as well) stated false positive diagnosis as high as 90%.
So...yeah, 6 million...but who REALLY knows?

Cool dead end story.

But here is the bottom line: Excess death statistics, which are mortality actuals that are not based on diagnosis, clearly support official Covid-19 death counts. Excessive deaths we've experienced since pandemic began is nowhere near what we see in "mild influenza" seasons (and thats with all the preventative measures that wiped out nearly all cases of influenza in the last year).

covid-19-death-toll-promo-1619141899167-superJumbo.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back