Vaccinated people spread covid

View attachment 519169
wow

We must be forced to get an experimental vaccine that was created in 9months. One which has 0% effectiveness (vaxxed spread it at the same rate of the unvaxxed).

Yet, you’re calling us Nazis and murderers for not getting it.

You DemonRats are sick, brainwashed, and retarded
The unvaccinated are getting infected worse, requiring hospitalization more and also dying more.

The unvaccinated are getting infected worse, requiring hospitalization more and also dying more.
That was science from 2 days ago. Yesterday’s science has changed. Remember, it’s not the experts’ change in opinion or them being wrong, it’s the science that is changing.

“vaccination alone will not stop spread of variants” - CNN

“Enough, it’s time to make vaccines mandatory” -CNN

We are living in an upside down world

>But on the other side has everyone else also the right not to be infected.

Um, yes, kind of. Vulnerable or scared people have the right to stay home

No no no no no no no - They have the right to be everywhere.

and be a hermit for as long as they wish, or go out wearing three masks if they wish.

Masks protect primaly others.

Some of us have functioning immune systems and happiness to pursue. You do you, and I'll do me. It's called freedom.

I got my second vaccination yesterday. I'm very happy about. But I will use masks as long as trustworthy experts think this is the best. And we have a lot of trustworthy experts here in Germany. That's for me not a political decision but a question of manners. If an old lady in a mall or anywhere else feels safe because I wear a mask then I will do so.

So go get your mRNA vaccine and put your silly ineffective mask on.

Masks are not ineffective - or did you never see doctors operating?

There, now you are protected. So quit worrying about what other people do. Mind your own business.

You don't live in a city, ..., no need for you to drive in a subway. You have a lot of place to avoid the contact to other people, isn't it?

And will flip a 180 tomorrow…

The disinformation I posted was CNN?
"Hundreds of thousands of pregnant women worldwide have been vaccinated, safely and effectively protecting themselves against Covid and dramatically reducing their risk of serious illness or harm to their baby," Gill Walton, the chief executive of the Royal College of Midwives in the UK, said in a statement on Friday.

"Hundreds of thousands of pregnant women worldwide have been vaccinated, safely and effectively protecting themselves against Covid and dramatically reducing their risk of serious illness or harm to their baby," Gill Walton, the chief executive of the Royal College of Midwives in the UK, said in a statement on Friday.

Flip-Flop

Murder

My wife’s cousin had a baby 4 weeks ago. She was vaxxed a few months ago. The baby died suddenly 2 weeks ago. I have heard similar stories. Is it the vax?

I have yet to know anyone close to me to have succumbed to covid

No no no no no no no - They have the right to be everywhere.

Masks protect primaly others.

I got my second vaccination yesterday. I'm very happy about. But I will use masks as long as trustworthy experts think this is the best. And we have a lot of trustworthy experts here in Germany. That's for me not a political decision but a question of manners. If an old lady in a mall or anywhere else feels safe because I wear a mask then I will do so.

Masks are not ineffective - or did you never see doctors operating?

You don't live in a city, ..., no need for you to drive in a subway. You have a lot of place to avoid the contact to other people, isn't it?
>Masks are not ineffective - or did you never see doctors operating?

Apples and oranges. We're talking about COVID. Masks have not prevented people from getting COVID. Here is scientific proof, not silly anecdotes...

CDC completed an exhaustive study on the effectiveness of masks, since they now have plenty of data...

CDC admits masks and closing restaurants did not work. Effectiveness is less than 2% for both cases and death rates. Also, opening restaurants increased rates less than ~3%, and was not considered statistically significant.

March 5, 2021

During March 1–December 31, 2020, state-issued mask mandates applied in 2,313 (73.6%) of the 3,142 U.S. counties. Mask mandates were associated with a 0.5 percentage point decrease (p = 0.02) in daily COVID-19 case growth rates 1–20 days after implementation and decreases of 1.1, 1.5, 1.7, and 1.8 percentage points 21–40, 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after implementation (p<0.01 for all) (Table 1) (Figure). Mask mandates were associated with a 0.7 percentage point decrease (p = 0.03) in daily COVID-19 death growth rates 1–20 days after implementation and decreases of 1.0, 1.4, 1.6, and 1.9 percentage points 21–40, 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after implementation (p<0.01 for all). Daily case and death growth rates before implementation of mask mandates were not statistically different from the reference period.

During the study period, states allowed restaurants to reopen for on-premises dining in 3,076 (97.9%) U.S. counties. Changes in daily COVID-19 case and death growth rates were not statistically significant 1–20 and 21–40 days after restrictions were lifted. Allowing on-premises dining at restaurants was associated with 0.9 (p = 0.02), 1.2 (p<0.01), and 1.1 (p = 0.04) percentage point increases in the case growth rate 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after restrictions were lifted (Table 2) (Figure). Allowing on-premises dining at restaurants was associated with 2.2 and 3.0 percentage point increases in the death growth rate 61–80 and 81–100 days, respectively, after restrictions were lifted (p<0.01 for both). Daily death growth rates before restrictions were lifted were not statistically different from those during the reference period, whereas significant differences in daily case growth rates were observed 41–60 days before restrictions were lifted.

Association of State-Issued Mask Mandates and Allowing ...

>Masks protect primaly others.

LOL, that's hilarious. I wear a mask when I want to protect myself from airborne particulates.

According to your scientific deduction, masks only work in one direction, eh?

What you fail to realize is that the virus is so small, it rides on humid air and easily escapes masks. This is why virologists wear hermetically sealed suits, not masks.

820285_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

Last edited:
Flip-Flop

Murder

My wife’s cousin had a baby 4 weeks ago. She was vaxxed a few months ago. The baby died suddenly 2 weeks ago. I have heard similar stories. Is it the vax?

I have yet to know anyone close to me to have succumbed to covid
News from January or July 1st? Today, you have nothing but the reverse of the truth of the latest studies.

>Masks are not ineffective - or did you never see doctors operating?

Apples and oranges. We're talking about COVID. Masks have not prevented people from getting COVID. Here is scientific proof, not silly anecdotes...

CDC completed an exhaustive study on the effectiveness of masks, since they now have plenty of data...

CDC admits masks and closing restaurants did not work. Effectiveness is less than 2% for both cases and death rates. Also, opening restaurants increased rates less than ~3%, and was not considered statistically significant.

March 5, 2021

During March 1–December 31, 2020, state-issued mask mandates applied in 2,313 (73.6%) of the 3,142 U.S. counties. Mask mandates were associated with a 0.5 percentage point decrease (p = 0.02) in daily COVID-19 case growth rates 1–20 days after implementation and decreases of 1.1, 1.5, 1.7, and 1.8 percentage points 21–40, 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after implementation (p<0.01 for all) (Table 1) (Figure). Mask mandates were associated with a 0.7 percentage point decrease (p = 0.03) in daily COVID-19 death growth rates 1–20 days after implementation and decreases of 1.0, 1.4, 1.6, and 1.9 percentage points 21–40, 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after implementation (p<0.01 for all). Daily case and death growth rates before implementation of mask mandates were not statistically different from the reference period.

During the study period, states allowed restaurants to reopen for on-premises dining in 3,076 (97.9%) U.S. counties. Changes in daily COVID-19 case and death growth rates were not statistically significant 1–20 and 21–40 days after restrictions were lifted. Allowing on-premises dining at restaurants was associated with 0.9 (p = 0.02), 1.2 (p<0.01), and 1.1 (p = 0.04) percentage point increases in the case growth rate 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after restrictions were lifted (Table 2) (Figure). Allowing on-premises dining at restaurants was associated with 2.2 and 3.0 percentage point increases in the death growth rate 61–80 and 81–100 days, respectively, after restrictions were lifted (p<0.01 for both). Daily death growth rates before restrictions were lifted were not statistically different from those during the reference period, whereas significant differences in daily case growth rates were observed 41–60 days before restrictions were lifted.

Association of State-Issued Mask Mandates and Allowing ...

>Masks protect primaly others.

LOL, that's hilarious. I wear a mask when I want to protect myself from airborne particulates.

According to your scientific deduction, masks only work in one direction, eh?

What you fail to realize is that the virus is so small, it rides on humid air and easily escapes masks. This is why virologists wear hermetically sealed suits, not masks.

820285_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

Something is better than nothing; only right-wingers prefer nothing while alleging they are for natural rights.

News from January or July 1st? Today, you have nothing but the reverse of the truth of the latest studies.
Studies today could show the vaccine is 99% safe.

A few months could be a…

Flip-Flop

Murder

Do studies changing after a few months now both you?

Do you understand why people will not take it and take it as a threat when mandated?

Studies today could show the vaccine is 99% safe.

A few months could be a…

Flip-Flop

Murder

Do studies changing after a few months now both you?

Do you understand why people will not take it and take it as a threat when mandated?
Our understanding is greater today and you are simply Wrong to ignore the latest studies when we already know the unvaccinated are requiring hospitalization and dying at a higher rate, Today.

Something is better than nothing; only right-wingers prefer nothing while alleging they are for natural rights.
I'm all for voluntary wearing of masks and vaccinations for people who want them. I need neither. I had COVID. So when you see a maskless person, mind your own business.

It is a natural human right to be able to make one's own health care decisions, with optional advice from one's doctor or others, as long as one is of sound mind and conscious.

Last edited:
I'm all for voluntary wearing of masks and vaccinations for people who want them. I need neither. I had COVID. So when you see a maskless person, mind your own business.

It is a natural human right to be able to make one's own health care decisions, with optional advice from one's doctor or others, as long as one is of sound mind and conscious.
Even the vaccinated can still spread the pathogen. The unvaccinated can also spread it around and it is worse since they resume normal activities.

Forum List

Back