Vaccinated people spread covid

They publish selective data from the CDC showing the rae number of adverse reactions that were reported but fail to point out that a vast niumber of people have gotten the vaxx with no reaction which results in a very low percentage of reactions

A. The raw data is the raw data. There is nothing misleading. That’s insane to call it misleading. You don’t compare to how many have received vs how many adverse reactions there are. Virtually zero drugs, vaccines, implants would ever be rejected if that was the case. An injury rate at 1% for a drug that’s distributed by the millions is a lot of fucking injuries, and a big fat ole class action lawsuit. This is the most dangerous vaccine ever created. More deaths and adverse events than all other vaccines combined since the inception of VAERS. Drugs and vaccines have been halted for far far less. There are hard facts you nor anyone else can evade.
1. These vaccines have your body produce the spike protein.
2. The spike protein is cytotoxic.
3. The spike protein leaves the injection site.
4. The spike protein causes injuries to those who are susceptible
There ya have it. You can’t get around those facts

B. A vast number of adverse reactions are going underreported. For one the CDC is incredibly backlogged with reports. Once a report is made the CDC has to request the medical records to confirm that it is likely a vaccine related injury. Then it gets posted onto VAERS. The CDC is not at all keeping up with 100 times the traffic they’re used too. On top of that, there’s been a concentration to get the elderly vaccinated. If the spike protein causes clotting, and grandma gets a stroke, how many ER docs are putting two and two together since grandmas tend to have strokes around their age. Also, not all countries use or are trained to use the VAERS database. Vaccinations are happening worldwide. It’s widely known that a lot of young people experience intense COVID like symptoms after vaccination. Many in the church of fauci consider it a badge of honor bizarrely. It’s no wonder that’s happening since we’re instructing their young, healthy, efficient, and robust cells to produce the damn cytotoxic spike protein. Effectively none of them are taking the time to tell their docs to report that to VAERS.

C. THE FUCKING VACCINES ARENT EVEN WORKING. Why are we even having this conversation? They don’t work. They were never going to work. Maybe the novavax will be different since it’s a traditional vaccine presenting our immune systems with a more complete antigen array, vs just the spike protein. But the virus will eventually beat that since it’s impossible to vaccinate the entire world at once.

Nope. Do you wish to give us the scientific explanation on why this virus, like none before it, somehow has the ability to spread asymptomatically? Idk I guess the body doesn’t detect or fight off an infection raging enough to be shedding, but somehow no symptoms or damage shows up? As nonsensical that is, that’d be your best answer.
Tons of viruses spread asymptomatically.

PNAS stands for proceedings of the national academy of science. It’s famous enough that it’s often just referred to as proceedings. It had an impact factor of over 11. It’s one of the most renowned journals in science.

A. The raw data is the raw data. There is nothing misleading. That’s insane to call it misleading. You don’t compare to how many have received vs how many adverse reactions there are. Virtually zero drugs, vaccines, implants would ever be rejected if that was the case. An injury rate at 1% for a drug that’s distributed by the millions is a lot of fucking injuries, and a big fat ole class action lawsuit. This is the most dangerous vaccine ever created. More deaths and adverse events than all other vaccines combined since the inception of VAERS. Drugs and vaccines have been halted for far far less. There are hard facts you nor anyone else can evade.

B. A vast number of adverse reactions are going underreported. For one the CDC is incredibly backlogged with reports. Once a report is made the CDC has to request the medical records to confirm that it is likely a vaccine related injury. Then it gets posted onto VAERS. The CDC is not at all keeping up with 100 times the traffic they’re used too. On top of that, there’s been a concentration to get the elderly vaccinated. If the spike protein causes clotting, and grandma gets a stroke, how many ER docs are putting two and two together since grandmas tend to have strokes around their age. Also, not all countries use or are trained to use the VAERS database. Vaccinations are happening worldwide. It’s widely known that a lot of young people experience intense COVID like symptoms after vaccination. Many in the church of fauci consider it a badge of honor bizarrely. It’s no wonder that’s happening since we’re instructing their young, healthy, efficient, and robust cells to produce the damn cytotoxic spike protein. Effectively none of them are taking the time to tell their docs to report that to VAERS.

C. THE FUCKING VACCINES ARENT EVEN WORKING. Why are we even having this conversation? They don’t work. They were never going to work. Maybe the novavax will be different since it’s a traditional vaccine presenting our immune systems with a more complete antigen array, vs just the spike protein. But the virus will eventually beat that since it’s impossible to vaccinate the entire world at once.
You have sure swallowed a boatload of bizarre bovine excrement. You lie and people die. You have blood on your hands!

One moment - did you now say to me "Du pobelst Scheiße aus deinem Hintern"? What a luck that you are not a German. You would be dead now and I would be in prison.

The mutation rate of influenza is high - the mutation rate of Corona-2 is low. But it exist much too many Corona-2 virusses, so also dangerous variants came.

Never one of my kids tried to tell me how I have to drive.

Sigh. When will you come to the point "best behavior under the pressure of a pandemic"?

Not here in Germany - everything works meanwhile much better than we feared - thanks of vaccinations.

That's nonsense. Who is vaccinated has best chances to survive.

No - this is not how evolution works. A virus which not fits dies. So a virsus which lands on a stone will die (worst scenario for the virus) . And a virus which will land in a human being will produce descendents (best scenario for the virus.).

Here specially: A virus will produce much less descdendents if the immune system is ready to fight = if someone is vaccinated. So the not vaccinated people take take care for a higher number of virusses - and more possibilities for mutations.

You are simplifying evolution. In my example it's clear that a virus never will be able to infect a stone. And you said on your own very clear an "over-treat with methicillin" caused resistance in case of some bacteriae. Short: The existence of an immune system and a training of an immune system (=vaccination) is not able to be an "over-treat". The best is everyone is vaccinated, then the virusses will have not any chance to reproduce themselve any longer. The less virusses exist the lower is the danger of mutations or variants. The lower the speed of vaccinations the worse.
You’re translator is shit. Also, Germany is one of the least vaccinated countries in the west, and they seem to be right in the middle of the pack with infections in Europe.

I don’t care if your kids ever tried to teach you how to drive. It’s a metaphor. In that metaphor you are the kid trying to tell your parents how to drive.

You also clearly don’t understand how this vaccine works. They can’t even be called vaccines at this point. At best they are therapeutics. I digress. These are mRNA vaccines. Meaning they inject you with messenger-RNA(mRNA). mRNA is a blueprint for the protein factories in your cells to make proteins. The strand of mRNA you are injected with is one that tells your protein factories to create the spike protein that is on the surface of the virus. That’s one single protein out of many that the virus contains. Those spike proteins are cytotoxic and are what is causing the cytokine storms in the people who are susceptible to it. That’s the crazy inflammation and micro clotting. The idea was to have your body build immunity to the spike protein. More accurately to train your body to make antibodies against the spike protein. They kept a binding receptor open on the spike protein in order to make it more “sticky” so that it never left the cells at the injection site. That’s not working. The spike protein is traveling all over the body. Naturally acquired immunity on the other hand will train your body to make antibodies against all the parts of the virus, including but not limited to the spike protein. Basically, the vaccine has only one mechanism of action, to train your body to create antibodies against the spike protein. In contrast, natural immunity will train your body to make antibodies for all parts of the virus, not just the spike protein. So, all the virus has to do is mutate the spike protein, which it already has, so that it is resistant to the antibodies that would be produced from these mRNA vaccines. This has already happened. Look at Gibraltar, look at Israel, look at the UK, look at Iceland. All these countries are among the most heavily vaccinated in the world and are all being rocked by the delta variant. I can’t explain that in any other simpler terms.

Both vaxxed and unvaxxed have the same viral loads in their mouths and throats. The “superspreader” term cannot be applied to just the vaxxed. Both the unvaxxed and vaxxed support’s it’s own unique mutating population of virus, and the Delta variant did not arise via only the vaxxed population of mutating viruses.

Tons of viruses spread asymptomatically.

PNAS stands for proceedings of the national academy of science. It’s famous enough that it’s often just referred to as proceedings. It had an impact factor of over 11. It’s one of the most renowned journals in science.
Respiratory viruses? No.

This has been one of the biggest lies from the get go. That and “we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts”, and the whole “re-infection” is possible. That’s the side your on. It’s clearly misleading. Aren’t you mad yet about getting peed on being told it’s raining?

Nope. Nope. Nope.
Uh yup. It’s been known for a while.

Now, the claim is that “the vaccine spike protein works different”, simply because they left open the receptor on it, thus making it more “sticky”. I’m still waiting for your explanation on how this virus, unlike the trillions of respiratory viruses that came before, can somehow transmit asymptomatically. But now I’d like to hear what exactly is causing the body wide flu like symptoms in many young people (older people too), but notably young people, if that “sticky” spike protein is never able to leave the injection site. This should also be interesting to hear.

A. The raw data is the raw data. There is nothing misleading. That’s insane to call it misleading. You don’t compare to how many have received vs how many adverse reactions there are. Virtually zero drugs, vaccines, implants would ever be rejected if that was the case. An injury rate at 1% for a drug that’s distributed by the millions is a lot of fucking injuries, and a big fat ole class action lawsuit. This is the most dangerous vaccine ever created.

One moment. Do you speak here abot the vaccines from Pfizer/Biontech and moderna? It's exactly in the opposite. Vaccines against smallpox were more dangerous - but were nevertheless a big success for the eradiction of the much more dangerous smallpox. Before the people tried to help themselve with a natural "vaccination" with chickenpox, called "chickenpox parties". Some people made Corona paties in a total misunderstanding of this form of vaccaination. Who got chickenpox as a child was more save to get no smallpox. Who made a Corona party was in danger to get very heavy reactions, was able to die and has also the risk of long-covid problems.

I case of the mRNA-vaccines some harmless parts of the virus will be used which activate the immune system, so it learns to produce faster a better response if a real Corona 2 virus will appear. The parts of the virus which are used will be gone after 50 hours. And this was by the way also my own experience with my vaccination. 2-3 days I had little problems - comparable to a cold.

More deaths and adverse events than all other vaccines combined since the inception of VAERS. Drugs and vaccines have been halted for far far less.

This is just simple wrong and nonsense. A vaccine is no drug.

There are hard facts you nor anyone else can evade.

I don't have any idea where this absurde information comes from which you use here. Nearly all people who need intensive care in case of Corona are not vaccinated. And if a little harmless part of the virus produces for example an allergical reaction, which is normally easily able to be brought under control - what do you think what will happen if a bigger part of the virus - or even the complete virus - will be used? How should this able to be more harmless? And where is any fact which shows what you say here has anytung to do with reality?

And sure we are able to vaccinate the entire world "at once". In the very short time now was produced an immense amount of vaccines - and the handling of this vaccines is now more easy as it had been in the beginning. What for you seems to be a long time happens indeed in super speed. Before this pandemic started it needed in average 8-10 years to produce a vaccine. Thanks the help of god and excellent scientists worldwide which made many studies we are in a very good position now. So don't try to meet an iceberg, Captain Ahab. There's not any need to let your ship sink. Let vaccinate you! Now!

Last edited:
You’re translator is shit.

Don't call me "shit". I hate this.

Also, Germany is one of the least vaccinated countries in the west,

We were the first who had a vaccine. The vaccine from Biontecn/Pfizer is from Germany. But we did not seek for a privileged position compared with all other European nations. This made the start here a little slow.

and they seem to be right in the middle of the pack with infections in Europe.

?

I don’t care if your kids ever tried to teach you how to drive.

So why did you use this "argument"?

It’s a metaphor.

I know. And I answered with reality.

In that metaphor you are the kid trying to tell your parents how to drive.

Sorry - But Germany is more a kind of grandfather nation of the USA.

You also clearly don’t understand how this vaccine works. They can’t even be called vaccines at this point. At best they are therapeutics. I digress. These are mRNA vaccines.

We needed 2 days to make them - and months to test them.

Meaning they inject you with messenger-RNA(mRNA). mRNA is a blueprint for the protein factories in your cells to make proteins. The strand of mRNA you are injected with is one that tells your protein factories to create the spike protein that is on the surface of the virus.

As fr as I undertsood the reasom for the use of mRNA was not to produce genetical waste in the human DNA.

That’s one single protein out of many that the virus contains. Those spike proteins are cytotoxic and are what is causing the cytokine storms in the people who are susceptible to it.

Nice fantasy story. Alcohol is a cytotoxine. That's one reason I never drink alcohol. Do you? And how many liters of vaccines do have to drink to have the same effect if it has such an effect at all? Virusses kill cells for their reproduction and more and more cells the better they are able to reproduce themselves.

That’s the crazy inflammation and micro clotting. The idea was to have your body build immunity to the spike protein. More accurately to train your body to make antibodies against the spike protein. They kept a binding receptor open on the spike protein in order to make it more “sticky” so that it never left the cells at the injection site. That’s not working.

The vaccination works.

The spike protein is traveling all over the body.

Eberything what's in the blood is traveling all over the body. After about 50 hours they will be gone.

Naturally acquired immunity

What means this? A vaccination with the fully active deadly virus?

on the other hand will train your body to make antibodies against all the parts of the virus, including but not limited to the spike protein. Basically, the vaccine has only one mechanism of action, to train your body to create antibodies against the spike protein. In contrast, natural immunity will train your body to make antibodies for all parts of the virus, not just the spike protein. So, all the virus has to do is mutate the spike protein, which it already has, so that it is resistant to the antibodies that would be produced from these mRNA vaccines. This has already happened. Look at Gibraltar, look at Israel, look at the UK, look at Iceland. All these countries are among the most heavily vaccinated in the world

GB used a vector-vaccine, Israel a mRNA vaccine and I guess in Iceland they use Thors hammer to dengle down every single virus.

and are all being rocked by the delta variant.

What has absolutelly nothing to do with vaccines, except that the effciency goes a little down.

I can’t explain that in any other simpler terms.

You cannot explain what you do not understand. Short: The intensive care units in some republican states of the USA are full of people who are not vaccinated! And all of the not vaccinated covid-19 patients regret the wrong decisions not to make a vaccination. And I regret to lose my cowboys. So, cowboy: Let you vaccinate !!! Start to fight against this damned virus and don't fight the fighters against this virus ! Slowly you should understand how damned dangerous it is what you are doing.

Last edited:
One moment. Do you speak here abot the vaccines from Pfizer/Biontech and moderna? It's exactly in the opposite. Vaccines against smallpox were more dangerous - but were nevertheless a big success for the eradiction of the much more dangerous smallpox. Before the people tried to help themselve with a natural "vaccination" with chickenpox, called "chickenpox parties". Some people made Corona paties in a total misunderstanding of this form of vaccaination. Who got chickenpox as a child was more save to get no smallpox. Who made a Corona party was in danger to get very heavy reactions, was able to die and has also the risk of long-covid problems.

I case of the mRNA-vaccines some harmless parts of the virus will be used which activate the immune system, so it learns to produce faster a better response if a real Corona 2 virus will appear. The parts of the virus which are used will be gone after 50 hours. And this was by the way also my own experience with my vaccination. 2-3 days I had little problems - comparable to a cold.

This is just simple wrong and nonsense. A vaccine is no drug.

I don't have any idea where this absurde information comes from which you use here. Nearly all people who need intensive care in case of Corona are not vaccinated. And if a little harmless part of the virus produces for example an allergical reaction, which is normally easily able to be brought under control - what do you think what will happen if a bigger part of the virus - or even the complete virus - will be used? How should this able to be more harmless? And where is any fact which shows what you say here has anytung to do with reality?

And sure we are able to vaccinate the entire world "at once". In the very short time now was produced an immense amount of vaccines - and the handling of this vaccines is now more easy as it had been in the beginning. What for you seems to be a long time happens indeed in super speed. Before this pandemic started it needed in average 8-10 years to produce a vaccine. Thanks the help of god and excellent scientists worldwide which made many studies we are in a very good position now. So don't try to meet an iceberg, Captain Ahab. There's not any need to let your ship sink. Let vaccinate you! Now!
Captain Ahab is the captain in moby dick, not captain of the titanic. It is also not me calling the vaccine a drug, this is now the claim of the manufacturers. They now admit it does NOT provide 95% protection against symptomatic infection like they claimed originally (and may have been true for the alpha strain). We’re now dealing with the delta strain. The manufacturers now claim that while it DOES NOT protect against symptomatic infection, nor spread, it supposedly protects against the more intense symptoms. That may be true (I doubt it) but even that protection does not cover all who get the jab. Just look at Israel, over 70% of the population is vaccinated, effectively every adult, and they’re now having a bigger problem with the delta strain than they did the alpha. The vast majority of their patients are FULLY VACCINATED. You need to update your information on the vaccine.

It also 100% uses the spike protein of the virus that is cytotoxic. If it was a harmless part of the virus, like you claim, than there would be no need for the manufacturers to claim that “the vaccine does not leave the injection site”. If it was harmless, who cares that it leaves the injection site. The information I’m getting comes from the CDC and the manufacturers.

Don't call me "shit". I hate this.

We were the first who had a vaccine. The vaccine from Biontecn/Pfizer is from Germany. But we did not seek for a privileged position compared with all other European nations. This made the start here a little slow.

?

So why did you use this "argument"?

I know. And I answered with reality.

Sorry - But Germany is more a kind of grandfather nation of the USA.

We needed 2 days to make them - and months to test them.

As fr as I undertsood the reasom for the use of mRNA was not to produce genetical waste in the human DNA.

Nice fantasy story. Alcohol is a cytotoxine. That's one reason I never drink alcohol. Do you? And how many liters of vaccines do have to drink to have the same effect if it has such an effect at all? Virusses kill cells for their reproduction and more and more cells the better they are able to reproduce themselves.

The vaccination works.

Eberything what's in the blood is traveling all over the body. After about 50 hours they will be gone.

What means this? A vaccination with the fully active deadly virus?

GB used a vector-vaccine, Israel a mRNA vaccine and I guess in Iceland they use Thors hammer to dengle down every single virus.

What has absolutelly nothing to do with vaccines, except that the effciency goes a little down.

You cannot explain what you do not understand. Short: The intensive care units in some republican states of the USA are full of people who are not vaccinated! And all of the not vaccinated covid-19 patients regret the wrong decisions not to make a vaccination. And I regret to lose my cowboys. So, cowboy: Let you vaccinate !!! Start to fight against this damned virus and don't fight the fighters against this virus ! Slowly you should understand how damned dangerous it is what you are doing.

The last statistic you state about republican states is 100% false. The claim that “90% (or how ever many) of those in the hospital aren’t vaccinated” is from December/January...when 90% of the US population wasn’t vaccinated. Things have since changed rapidly. Massachusetts, the 2nd most vaccinated state in the union, as of 2 weeks ago 48% of all their new COVID cases came from the fully vaccinated. Mind you, the most common symptom of the delta is a headache. How many people are getting the jab, having a headache, and not at all contributing it to COVID. Probably most.

I did not call you shit either. The translation application you’re using is shit.

The UK mostly use an adenovirus vaccine. It’s a different way to get to the same goal of having your own cells produce the spike protein.

It also does not matter how long the vaccine mRNA and capsules remain in the body. What matters is how long the billions of resulting spike protein are in the body. That’s the cytotoxic part.

Alcohol does not cause cytokine storms like the COVID spike protein does, does it? So why are you bringing up alcohol?

A traditional vaccine, unlike the mRNA vaccine, uses either an inactive or dead, sometimes even a weakened virus. There are much more antigens(pieces of the virus that the immune system can recognize to attack with specifically built antibodies for those pieces) on the dead viruses in traditional vaccines, as compared too the one single spike protein in these vaccines. Like I said before, all the virus has to do to beat these mRNA vaccines is change its spike protein, versus a complete makeover it would need to beat a traditional vaccine.

Captain Ahab is the captain in moby dick, not captain of the titanic.

My god - now I'm totally perplexed.

It is also not me calling the vaccine a drug,

A vaccine and a drug are totally different things. You are confused.

this is now the claim of the manufacturers. They now admit it does NOT provide 95% protection against symptomatic infection like they claimed originally (and may have been true for the alpha strain). We’re now dealing with the delta strain. The manufacturers now claim that while it DOES NOT protect against symptomatic infection, nor spread, it supposedly protects against the more intense symptoms. That may be true (I doubt it) but even that protection does not cover all who get the jab. Just look at Israel, over 70% of the population is vaccinated, effectively every adult, and they’re now having a bigger problem with the delta strain than they did the alpha.#

Do they? ... I see nothing special in the moment in the data from Israel. I guess so called "orthodox Jews" are still so mad to ignore the current pandemic.

The vast majority of their patients are FULLY VACCINATED. You need to update your information on the vaccine.

That's nonsense. If everyone is vaccinated then everyone who is in a hospital on whatever reason is vaccinated too.

It also 100% uses the spike protein of the virus that is cytotoxic.

It is bullshit what you say.

If it was a harmless part of the virus, like you claim, than there would be no need for the manufacturers to claim that “the vaccine does not leave the injection site”. If it was harmless, who cares that it leaves the injection site.

¿What for heavens sake do you speak about here?

The information I’m getting comes from the CDC and the manufacturers.

Which information?

The last statistic you state about republican states is 100% false.

I had not statistics. I heard what doctors and nurses said about the situation in their clinic.

The claim that “90% (or how ever many) of those in the hospital aren’t vaccinated” is from December/January...when 90% of the US population wasn’t vaccinated.

Now in the moment they have problems. It's partially the worst situation in some hospitals of the USA since the pandemic started. Main reason: idiotic politicians and an idiotic anti-immunization lobby

Things have since changed rapidly. Massachusetts, the 2nd most vaccinated state in the union, as of 2 weeks ago 48% of all their new COVID cases came from the fully vaccinated.

That's impossible.

Mind you, the most common symptom of the delta is a headache. How many people are getting the jab, having a headache, and not at all contributing it to COVID. Probably most.

Why do you speak such a totally stupid nonsense. You lost more than 600,000 people. With hidden cases it are probably more than 900,000.

I did not call you shit either. The translation application you’re using is shit.

Which dictionary do you suggest I should use?

The UK mostly use an adenovirus vaccine. It’s a different way to get to the same goal of having your own cells produce the spike protein.

What?

It also does not matter how long the vaccine mRNA and capsules remain in the body.

50 hours.

What matters is how long the billions of resulting spike protein are in the body.

50 hours - whatever a spike protein might be in your view to the world.

That’s the cytotoxic part.

Good grief. Where from comes this bullshit now? The vaccine destroys not cells. The virus destroys cells.

Alcohol does not cause cytokine storms like the COVID spike protein does, does it?

Good grief. Did you ever see drunken people? They are nearly brain-dead. Did you ever see vaccinated people?

So why are you bringing up alcohol?

Because alcohol is the most well known cytotoxin.

A traditional vaccine, unlike the mRNA vaccine, uses either an inactive or dead, sometimes even a weakened virus.

This was so a very long time in the past.

There are much more antigens(pieces of the virus that the immune system can recognize to attack with specifically built antibodies for those pieces) on the dead viruses in traditional vaccines, as compared too the one single spike protein in these vaccines. Like I said before, all the virus has to do to beat these mRNA vaccines is change its spike protein, versus a complete makeover it would need to beat a traditional vaccine.

Use a vector-vaccine instead of a mRNA-vaccine. Here in Germany the people prefer very clear mRNA vaccines.

Last edited:

Actually you argument fall apart at you #2 point

And # 3 is the nail in the coffin

We know how many people are dying of Covid!

Complete equine excrement. I don't actually think that you are stupid enough to believe that.m The vast majority of those getting seriously sick or dying are UNVACCINATED

Forum List

Back