Vaccinated people spread covid

Should one consider the anti-freeze in these mRNA vaccines and a possible immune response?
As an adjuvant? Or as cause of the adverse events? We’re seeing symptoms that look a lot like COVID (because they basically are) so a fairly well educated guess would assume, yeah it’s probably the damn cytotoxic spike protein.

I’m an MSRN. I have read the med lit about these vaccines extensively. I have been reading med lit for most of my career. I have received and administered many vaccines.

Two things cannot be true at once. One is systemic, or local injuries occurring outside of the injection site. The other is the spike protein is not leaving the injection. We know for a fact systemic injuries are happening as a result of these vaccines. Even the manufacturer admits this.
Check out the pages out and around 25.

The information you’re getting is not from researchers. It’s from journalist with English degrees whose bosses are sponsored by big pharma, and are getting their info from the PR departments of big pharma. You can’t have these injuries and the injuries in VAERS (as well as the actual studies showing the spike protein is indeed all over vaccine recipients), and still claim that the spike protein doesn’t leave the injection site. It’s just not true. Not by a mile.

I will say, I appreciate you leaving it up to a personal decision, which is exactly what it is. No calls for mandates, no declarations of blood being on my hands. Nice change of pace. I did not get the vaccine because I had already had COVID. I did not need. What originally threw up red flags about these vaccines(originally I believed it to be relatively safe compared to other vaccines) for me was the demand that the already recovered have to take it. That should be a red flag for everyone. It is a zero benefit, but take on all the risk proposition that the medical community should never ever ever ever make. Especially considering the experimental nature of the vaccines as well as the mRNA technology. Then I watched coworkers getting sick from it around me. That’s when my eyebrows really started to raise.
One cannot dictate the risks when the origins of SARS-CoV-2 are unknown. By badger’s estimation, the oldest ancestor of SARS-CoV’s is a porcine virus, PRRSV, not a bat virus. When one tracks this porcine virus to Wuhan Institute of Virology, one can’t easily laugh it off.

I have no clue what you’re saying here. Whatever. Just answer me a couple of questions.

1. What is the function of mRNA.
2. What do the mRNA in these vaccines have you make?

The reason for this system is to avoid a transfer from DNA - of the virus in this case - into the human DNA. On the other side is the human DNA anyway full of parts of DNA of the natural fights with other virusses during the evolution of all mankind. But the mRNA-vaccines work more "clean" - and calculable - what's never wrong.

Nevertheless never everything is fully calculable in biology. A very seldom side effect is for example able to be a dangerous heart muscle inflammation - not only in case of mRNA vaccines as har as I know. In such cases it's good to go to a doctor. But this happens perhaps also in case of a "natural vaccination" = infection with SARS-Co-V2.

Last edited:
Meanwhile back at the Rest of the World

Lets not underestimate, this virus is highly transmittable and the vaccines are not fool proof from infection but it helps... No country has got to the level yet where the vaccine can supress while delta is effecting it..

I'll never understand how grown human beings still wish to peddle obvious ignorant lies when lives are at stake.
Then they say democrats hate America.

None of it adds up. what purpose are they persuing? To allow their republican comrades die through shear ignorance?
I know some hard headed repigs won't get jabbed because Joe says to. Why would anyone put politics before their life. Are they really that insane?

Nevertheless never everything is fully calculable in biology. A very seldom side effect is for example able to be a dangerous heart muscle inflammation - not only in case of mRNA vaccines as har as I know. In such cases it's good to go to a doctor. But this happens perhaps also in case of a "natural vaccination" = infection with SARS-Co-V2.
Yes, the myocarditis and pericarditis (or heart inflammation) are because of the spike protein. You know, the very same that causes crazy inflammation in the lungs with the virus. The very same spike protein that is in the blueprints of the mRNA that’s in the vaccine. And yes only in the case of mRNA vaccines. It should be noted, myocarditis and pericarditis are no joke, this can wrought permanent or long term damage. Very bad. So, if that’s the case, why are we giving these vaccines to children who are neither victims, nor vectors of COVID? 6 year olds and myocarditis don’t really mix. And/or why are we giving these vaccines to those who’ve already recovered from COVID who do not need it? Should we not test to make sure they didn’t already have a prior infection?

Yes, the myocarditis and pericarditis (or heart inflammation) are because of the spike protein.

I spoke only about myocarditis - which is an extremely seldom - but dangerous - side effect. A myocarditis needs a doctor to be healed. And if you like to compare an mRNA-vaccine with a most "traditional" vaccine then you have to make a clinical study with the vaccine "SARS-Co-V2" itself and before you are able to get a scientifically correct list of the side effects of such covid-19 infections you will go to prison because of mass-murder.

You know, the very same that causes crazy inflammation in the lungs with the virus. The very same spike protein that is in the blueprints of the mRNA that’s in the vaccine. And yes only in the case of mRNA vaccines. It should be noted, myocarditis and pericarditis are no joke, this can wrought permanent or long term damage. Very bad. So, if that’s the case, why are we giving these vaccines to children who are neither victims, nor vectors of COVID?

We don't give it to children. Some days ago the STIKO in Germany made clear that the positive effects against covid-19 (including long-covid problems) are much higher than the seldom negative side effects - also for teens starting from 12 years. For children from 1-11 years we don't see here in the moment not any need for a vaccination.

6 year olds and myocarditis don’t really mix. And/or why are we giving these vaccines to those who’ve already recovered from COVID who do not need it?

Because a vaccination is much more safe because of boost effects. We started also to offer a third vaccination for people who are 80 and older if their last vaccination was more than 6 month ago. Reason: The immune system of older people needs more training.

Should we not test to make sure they didn’t already have a prior infection? ...

No. A refresh is without any negative consequences as far as I heard. And a short time after an infection or vaccination you don't have any antibodies in the blood any longer. The question is how fast an immune syteme is able to attack and to eliminate the SARS-Co-V2 virus. The longer this needs the more virusses will reproduce themself and the greater is the danger to get serios problems.

Last edited:
(as well as the actual studies showing the spike protein is indeed all over vaccine recipients),
Could you link me to those specific studies?

Also, isn't one of the safety nets, is the spike protein is a different shape than the COV2SARS?
What originally threw up red flags about these vaccines(originally I believed it to be relatively safe compared to other vaccines) for me was the demand that the already recovered have to take it. That should be a red flag for everyone
My gut instinct was to question why those who have had it, needed a shot as well...!!??!!

But the explanation that I had initially read, made some sense....not everyone who has had the virus has developed the same level of antibodies, and concerns of future variants breaking through your protection from antibodies etc that you developed.

A vaccine would increase your antibodies etc, already created.

Regardless, when they were saying y'all previously infected by the virus still needed a shot, and the vaccine shots were limited, I still thought you all should be put at the end of the line and it was not as important for you all to receive one as those who never had the virus.

Now, studies are showing that not only the vaccinated can catch the Delta variant, although mostly not in a serious way....

Those who have previously had COVID, are now showing breakthrough cases with the Delta variant and are passing the virus along, as the vaccinated are doing...

So maybe they were right....? You may need additional protection from future, more contagious variants to keep yourself from being a spreader???

Having said all that... I had biology, chemistry, and physics (for one semester) in high school ...decades ago, and although i had some interest in it when young, I haven't taken a science course since, that I remember....went in to the business field instead, so by no means am i any kind of expert... I just have a desire to learn and educate myself as much as I can now...on this COV2 and the vaccines...

------------

I read something yesterday that I need to research further.... Maybe you know?

That the T and B cells created by the draining of the vaccine in to the lymph nodes are the critters that are suppose to give us immunity from catching the virus are not doing such....that's why we are still able to catch the disease....

Is this correct? Am I understanding that correctly? Basically, the antibodies created through vaccination is working and preventing grave infections, but the vaccine is not working in preventing infections which involves the T &B Cells? And could this be, because all of the remaining spike proteins are not making it to the lymph nodes to trigger the T and B cells? Or because the spike protein is a different shape?

Last edited:
SARS-CoV-2’s earliest ancestor was likely not a bat virus but a pig virus. This one:
Ap 1992 U. of Minnesota Dept. of Veterinary Diagnostic Medicine
’A syndrome of reproductive failure and respiratory disease of unknown etiology was first recognized in 1987-1988 in swine herds in North Carolina, Iowa, and Minnesota. A similar syndrome has been recognized in Germany, The Netherlands, England, Belgium, and Spain.’

We think that this is the true origin of SARS-CoVs. Please don’t hesitate to ask colleagues what they think. The link to pigs is here:

Dec 2020 India

Also, isn't one of the safety nets, is the spike protein is a different shape than the COV2SARS?
The best way to describe what they changed is there is a receptor point that they basically left open. The thought was that, and it practice it probably does to a degree, make the spike protein more “sticky” so that it doesn’t leave the injection site. However, it was far from a theoretical certainty that it would only remain in the injection site, and like I stated before they did a half ass job at testing for that (on purpose unless you want to believe that they all of a sudden got dumb, and forgot how to science when it came time to test).

But the explanation that I had initially read, made some sense....not everyone who has had the virus has developed the same level of antibodies, and concerns of future variants breaking through your protection from antibodies etc that you developed.
More lies. No that claim also threw up a lot of red flags. Sure people will have different levels of antibodies, depending on many many factors, like how severe an infection received. What matters is memory T-cell immunity, not antibody levels, unless of course you are pretty severely immunocompromised. So far, natural immunity works for all variants. It provides a much more broad spectrum of immunity against the entire virus (different types of antibodies to attack different parts of the virus, including the spike protein in the vaccine) vs immunity to just the single spike protein of the virus. In which, all the virus has to do to beat the vaccine is mutate the spike protein. So, if natural immunity does not work against the virus, than most certainly neither will the vaccine.

Forum List

Back