Vaccinated people spread covid

No. Google it, dope. There are pages and pages of updates from many areas.
Just stop.

Google it? Use a Surveillance Tech Service well known for canceling, censoring, deplatforming and manipulating its algorithm to push unfavored information to the bottom of the interwebs?

Back in Realityland, Delta is a weaker version with a teensy tiny mortality rate that is no worse than a normal flu season. The Pandemic is over. The SCAMdemic continues.

Last edited:
Google it? Use a Surveillance Tech Service well know for canceling, censoring, deplatforming and manipulating its algorithm to push unfavored information to the bottom of the interwebs?

Back in Realityland, Delta is a weaker version with a teensy tiny mortality rate that is no worse than a normal flu season. The Pandemic is over. The SCAMdemic continues.

They don't want to know the truth. They're content with inhaling the lies and propaganda in high doses.

600,000 dead so far...
Very sad. Blame that lab in China.

And my guess is that the majority are and or where at high risk. Which is my point.

I'll also point out that over the last century, hundreds of thousands have died due other high risk activities, that, if we were so concerned about "saving lives", we would stop the sell of alcohol, tobacco, and fast food joints. I understand that alcoholism isn't contagious. But a life is a life, right? So why aren't we arguing and debating on why the gov't isn't shutting down the sales of alcohol or tobacco. That could be easily solved. But it's not a political divisive tool... yet. Just wait till it becomes one and the gov't comes after those items too.

Last edited:
If you don't want to get vaccinated, don't get vaccinated. We'll just have do this the hard way, a combination of vaccines and infections to create a herd immunity.

It would be really nice if you could make a little effort to not infect others. But I do know that any inconvenience is a big 'ol commie attack on your "freedom" and "liberty", so I won't hold my breath.

Fuck it. Good luck.
Vaccinated super spreaders are dying. They are getting covid, they are getting delta. They are fucking DYING.

Not the point.

Death is a major risk
It absolutely is a huge point that is being lost in the political and media narrative. Why, because if it is the source of this pandemic, then China should be held accountable on a global scale for what has happened. But, if this article is true, and more and more information is coming out about it, we also see that our own gov't was involved and helping to finance the research and making this virus transmittable to humans.

Also see my edited post. If death is a risk, then we should be getting rid of other pandemics in this country.

Mac, you should learn about early in home treatment of covid, since vaccinated super spreaders like you do indeed get delta and covid. Early in home treatment can make the difference between life and death. Vaccinated super spreaders really are dying, and you don't need to be one of the ones who dies.

Mac, you should learn about early in home treatment of covid, since vaccinated super spreaders like you do indeed get delta and covid. Early in home treatment can make the difference between life and death. Vaccinated super spreaders really are dying, and you don't need to be one of the ones who dies.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Sta
Yeah, I didn't think so.
You can start your life saving early in home treatment by simply learning all about it before you get sick. Vaccinated super spreaders don't really need to die, they just need the knowledge that is being kept from them.

So if being vaccinated doesn't stop you from spreading it but masks do, shouldn't it be up to you whether you get vaccinated or not as long as you wear a mask?
Holly Christ! Let me try this on a lower grade level

1. While some vaxxed people do get it and carry a very transmissable viral load,most vaxxed people do not get it at all

2. With more people afer vaxxed , the spread will slow and fewer varients will emerge.

3. Neither masks or the vaxx are 100 % effective but together you have a pretty good chance of avoiding Covid

So yes I care if some dumb ass- who is probobly not wearing a mask either- does not get vaxxed

Okay, then we don't disagree.

Some thoughts...
From day one we knew Covid's primary victims were elderly and those with high co-morbidities and underlying heath risks. Today, that hasn't changed.
The vaccine's primary group that will benefit is those that are considered high risk.
Since the vaccine isn't stopping the spread... Not sure the vaccine does much for the healthy, other than mask even further symptoms.
The healthy can stay un-vaccinated and basically nothing changes for them as the majority will experience nothing from Covid, which we knew from the beginning. (there maybe a few outliers which the media will absolutely report on but statistically means nothing)
Then as I see it the biggest group to benefit from the vaccination is the same group that was at risk from the onset. Give the vaccination to the elderly and those that are considered high risk.
That's why we are pretty much getting back to square one with masks, unless we find a CURE.
Which leads me back to the thought that this is another flu. It will mutate, we will have to think about yearly vaccines, like the flu.
We can argue for eternity... but the vaccination is not doing anything to curb the spread currently. The vaccination primarily supports that are high risk while contributing very little to those at low risk.
Masks it is.

And don't be so angry.
There is so much wrong with your bullshit that I am not even going deal with it

Forum List

Back