Vaccinated people spread covid

At this point, the gullible will believe anything the media, pharma, cdc, tell them. No questions asked. We have a media, govt, pharma, tech who are all complicit in complete censorship of any opposition to a virus that has a 99.7 percent recovery. There is something sinister and nefarious afoot.. If this isn't sending up red flags, then we're done. I could understand the concern if this virus had a 30-40 percent kill rate but it doesn't. Something very wrong is happening and we will see atrocities beyond imaginable horror.
It matters to the .3% who never recovered, like the wife of a coworker who was a happy, perfectly healthy woman who went to the hospital with COVID one day, and died the next.

No, try thinking it through again, because so far you've failed.

We vaccinated people can SPREAD it, but we rarely come down with it. See how it works, halfwit? That's why we're still wearing masks, to protect all the unvaccinated children. As for you... when I see a maskless adult, I remove my mask and cough on them. You think it's ok to be maskless, so it's ok for me to give you COVID! You asked for it, and you've got it!

Suckers.

I'm vaccinated. You are just hooked on ranting.

Unvaccinated can still wear masks.

View attachment 519169
wow

We must be forced to get an experimental vaccine that was created in 9months. One which has 0% effectiveness (vaxxed spread it at the same rate of the unvaxxed).

Yet, you’re calling us Nazis and murderers for not getting it.

You DemonRats are sick, brainwashed, and retarded
Down in Miami, vaccinated people are spreading the love.

>Masks are not ineffective - or did you never see doctors operating?

Apples and oranges. We're talking about COVID. Masks have not prevented people from getting COVID. Here is scientific proof, not silly anecdotes...

CDC completed an exhaustive study on the effectiveness of masks, since they now have plenty of data...

CDC admits masks and closing restaurants did not work. Effectiveness is less than 2% for both cases and death rates. Also, opening restaurants increased rates less than ~3%, and was not considered statistically significant.

March 5, 2021

During March 1–December 31, 2020, state-issued mask mandates applied in 2,313 (73.6%) of the 3,142 U.S. counties. Mask mandates were associated with a 0.5 percentage point decrease (p = 0.02) in daily COVID-19 case growth rates 1–20 days after implementation and decreases of 1.1, 1.5, 1.7, and 1.8 percentage points 21–40, 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after implementation (p<0.01 for all) (Table 1) (Figure). Mask mandates were associated with a 0.7 percentage point decrease (p = 0.03) in daily COVID-19 death growth rates 1–20 days after implementation and decreases of 1.0, 1.4, 1.6, and 1.9 percentage points 21–40, 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after implementation (p<0.01 for all). Daily case and death growth rates before implementation of mask mandates were not statistically different from the reference period.

During the study period, states allowed restaurants to reopen for on-premises dining in 3,076 (97.9%) U.S. counties. Changes in daily COVID-19 case and death growth rates were not statistically significant 1–20 and 21–40 days after restrictions were lifted. Allowing on-premises dining at restaurants was associated with 0.9 (p = 0.02), 1.2 (p<0.01), and 1.1 (p = 0.04) percentage point increases in the case growth rate 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after restrictions were lifted (Table 2) (Figure). Allowing on-premises dining at restaurants was associated with 2.2 and 3.0 percentage point increases in the death growth rate 61–80 and 81–100 days, respectively, after restrictions were lifted (p<0.01 for both). Daily death growth rates before restrictions were lifted were not statistically different from those during the reference period, whereas significant differences in daily case growth rates were observed 41–60 days before restrictions were lifted.

Association of State-Issued Mask Mandates and Allowing ...

>Masks protect primaly others.

LOL, that's hilarious. I wear a mask when I want to protect myself from airborne particulates.

Aha. But you don't do so to slow down the speed of a pandemy so people have not to die in the gutter?

According to your scientific deduction,

To my what? ... Um - you speak about philosophy now. The deduction from Aristotle. ... That's not really what I used here. I used only this what your language calls "common sense" and my language calls "sane human mind".

masks only work in one direction, eh?

No. But if you compare it with the nuclear reactions (chain reactions) then it's important to reduce the sending out of particles so nothing will explode.

What you fail to realize is that the virus is so small, it rides on humid air and easily escapes masks.

Try to spit while you wear a mask. Compare the energy of a stream of air if you cough with or without mask and so on. See your breath on a cold day with or without mask. I fear you are not very experienced with philosophy, science and probabilities. The uses of masks is not perfect - the additional use of masks is good enough, specially if people keep distance and take care in other ways too.

This is why virologists wear hermetically sealed suits, not masks.

820285_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

You like to use overpressure suits instead of simple masks? Why not?

Last edited:
I'm vaccinated. You are just hooked on ranting.

Unvaccinated can still wear masks.
Yes, unvaccinated need to wear masks. If you are vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask unless you was using J&J. Having said that, you should show a degree of courtesy by wearing a mask. MSM and the dems are really fxxk up this issue.

Your vaccine reduces symptoms if you get it; As they claim.

Vaccinated people can still get the virus and infect others at the same rate as the unvaccinated

Now, please tell me what difference does it make for you if I’m vaccinated or not?

Please tell me why you want to keep a pandemic going with a highly infectious disease.

Very few things surprise me at this point, but this one did. I really thought we'd be able to get to 70%, maybe even 80% or more.

What a waste.

This cult ideology is going to kill a lot of people, a lot are going to suffer, and there's not a damn thing we can do about it.

They're bad vaccines. Well they're not vaccines. They're bad therapeutics.

Very few things surprise me at this point, but this one did. I really thought we'd be able to get to 70%, maybe even 80% or more.

What a waste.

This cult ideology is going to kill a lot of people, a lot are going to suffer, and there's not a damn thing we can do about it.

Also I'm glad we didn't get to 70% as likely the vaccinated are the super spreaders. Many of them do not understand they can get covid, get cold symptoms, and go out and about spreading their covid hither and yon.

Super spreaders.

Your people, Mac. Congrats.

Also I'm glad we didn't get to 70% as likely the vaccinated are the super spreaders. Many of them do not understand they can get covid, get cold symptoms, and go out and about spreading their covid hither and yon.

Super spreaders.

You're getting what you want. You've won.

Your liberty. Your freedom. It's all about you.

Well done.

Super spreaders.

The vaccinated aren’t the ones dying.

The claim is now that vaccinated people are spreading it. With that being the headline, what difference does it make? Does that not then make the decision a personal one?
Only the unvaccinated ate at risk from a vaccinated person who may be shedding the virus.

Yes, unvaccinated need to wear masks. If you are vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask unless you was using J&J. Having said that, you should show a degree of courtesy by wearing a mask. MSM and the dems are really fxxk up this issue.

Sorry, the argument today is that all have to wear masks, Vaccinated or not.

Super spreaders.

If you're worried about the vaxxed folks spreading the virus then you must be petrified that the UNvaxxed are.

But hey. I feel for ya. Wear a mask when round other folks and only be around other folks who are also masked. And damn...get vaxxed so that if you DO get the virus you don't die.

Whatever you do, don't listen to morons like StupidSue here. She wants to keep this pandemic going as long as possible

Forum List

Back