UTube Removes All Videos With Election Fraud Claims

Gotta wonder where their brains are?? Removing it from UTube doesn't change anyone's mind. This is the biggest election fraud in this countries history and idiots running UTube, Twitter, Facebook and every other social site aren't going to change anyone's mind.
First you'd have to have a mind before it could be changed. You ain't got one, stupid.

Bill Barr said there was no sizable voter fraud. He was your blob's hand-picked attorney general.

Well I do have a mind. You apparently don't. Stupid and lack of mind isn't going to change the minds of those who know election fraud when they see it.

Bill Barr is full of shit if he said that. There was so much fraud it was easy to see. You just don't want to see it. If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud long and loud and you know it. Then all that evidence that's out there would be real. Stupid.
He did say that, stupid. Nobody is the least bit surprised that you were ignorant about that fact.

Where are all of the arrests for the "fraud", stupid?

No Judge wants to take it on stupid. They don't do get involves in overturning a presidential election. Stupid.

So there are no arrests because of judges? Wow...you're dumber than I thought you were. And I thought you were fall-down stupid before.

Of course. If a Judge doesn't want to pursue the case, then there is no case. Boy are you stupid.

Gotta wonder where their brains are?? Removing it from UTube doesn't change anyone's mind. This is the biggest election fraud in this countries history and idiots running UTube, Twitter, Facebook and every other social site aren't going to change anyone's mind.
First you'd have to have a mind before it could be changed. You ain't got one, stupid.

Bill Barr said there was no sizable voter fraud. He was your blob's hand-picked attorney general.

Well I do have a mind. You apparently don't. Stupid and lack of mind isn't going to change the minds of those who know election fraud when they see it.

Bill Barr is full of shit if he said that. There was so much fraud it was easy to see. You just don't want to see it. If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud long and loud and you know it. Then all that evidence that's out there would be real. Stupid.
He did say that, stupid. Nobody is the least bit surprised that you were ignorant about that fact.

This isn’t going to be solved quickly...If everything were so proper and on the up and up, then why are liberals so frightened of a real investigation?

Quickly? It's been two months. When you guys going to get around to arresting someone? Hmmm?

patience is a virtue....We so far have seen mighty forces thwart real investigations at every turn. What are liberals so scared of?

It’s about time. Accusations of fraud aren't fraud. Unproven ever changing ridiculous claims are now on the internet’s version of “The Rubber Room” and off the main board. I’m sure you guys can relate.
It is obvious that Trumpers are either incapable of distinguishing truth from fixture or just hate our democracy. As I have written before, I support You Tube‘s decision, but Trumpist insanity and their violent tendencies have resulted in less freedom for all of us.
Of course you support censorship, draconian laws, shooting of peaceful protesters, and now the banning of questions.
You are a Stalinist.
No, I am against censorship, but when 5th columnists, like yourself, use YouTube as a means to forment insurrection and violence in our country, then they have no choice.

We already have laws which regulate and punish insurrection. We don't need you to tell people to shut up. No matter what you want, I will not be silent.

No Judge wants to take it on stupid. They don't do get involves in overturning a presidential election. Stupid.

So there are no arrests because of judges? Wow...you're dumber than I thought you were. And I thought you were fall-down stupid before.

Of course. If a Judge doesn't want to pursue the case, then there is no case. Boy are you stupid.
Not one, dozens and dozens.

Stolen Election= Fake News

You wish. If Biden were Trump you would be screaming election fraud long and loud and would also be quoting all that evidence. Dumbass.

Actually, we saw the same result with Hillary. 306-232

Only difference was Hillary graciously accepted defeat rather than incite a riot with false claims

Stolen Election= Fake News

You wish. If Biden were Trump you would be screaming election fraud long and loud and would also be quoting all that evidence. Dumbass.

Actually, we saw the same result with Hillary. 306-232

Only difference was Hillary graciously accepted defeat rather than incite a riot with false claims

Graciously?? LMAO She threw a fit and wouldn't even go out to thank her supporters. She sent Podesta. She got drunk and threw things all over. Some grace.

Trump didn't incite a riot. He can't be held responsible for what people do. People all make choices every day and they chose to march on the sainted capital buildings.

Yeah, everyone is automatically stop talking about voter fraud now that big tech is censoring it.
That won't raise people's suspicions.

YouTube will remove videos disputing the 2020 presidential election

The Left wing censors are at work.

By concealing evidence, they are obstructing justice

"Whoever tampers with evidence, such as by altering, destroying, or concealing a record, document or other tangible object with an intent to obstruct or impede a court proceeding can be punished with up to 20 years in prison."
Federal Obstruction of Justice Charges - Federal Criminal ...
www.pagepate.com › ... › Federal Criminal Defense
The thread premise is a lie.

There was no election fraud, YouTube is at liberty to edit content as it sees fit, including removing lies about election fraud.

70 judges said that you are wrong.

Really? Which ones? Where are their rulings? What courts?
That was directed to Claudette.

That's a lie. Not all the lawsuits alleged fraud. Some alleged violation of state law. Many alleged improper procedure. Some alleged unreliable machines. Some said intimidation.
If you believe the left wing media, you are a fool.
The fools are the ones who believe Ttump.

"Whoever tampers with evidence, such as by altering, destroying, or concealing a record, document or other tangible object with an intent to obstruct or impede a court proceeding can be punished with up to 20 years in prison."
The thread premise is a lie.

There was no election fraud, YouTube is at liberty to edit content as it sees fit, including removing lies about election fraud.
No election fraud? Nothing.
Explain how in Philadelphia, 1.8 million postal votes were sent out, 1.4 came back, and 2.2 were counted.

The Right is being systematically silenced.

Gee....who would have ever thought this day would arrive?

Parler completely taken offline. Facebook and Twitter removing Conservatives.
YouTube removing 2nd Amendment and Conservative channels.
Google deleting Conservative Links and results.

Next up....MASSIVE Gun confiscation.

We're about to witness full blown tyranny.

Glorious day for oppression.

Good. These lies were disproved in court like 60 times.

The Right is being systematically silenced.

Gee....who would have ever thought this day would arrive?

Parler completely taken offline. Facebook and Twitter removing Conservatives.
YouTube removing 2nd Amendment and Conservative channels.
Google deleting Conservative Links and results.

Next up....MASSIVE Gun confiscation.

We're about to witness full blown tyranny.

Glorious day for oppression.
Those right wingers who are not stoking violence can easily post whatever they want.

That's a lie. Not all the lawsuits alleged fraud. Some alleged violation of state law. Many alleged improper procedure. Some alleged unreliable machines. Some said intimidation.
So tell me what the verdict was on the alleged voting machine once

So tell me what the verdict was on the "alleged unreliable machines" lawsuits that you cite.

Forum List

Back