Utah school omits teen with Down’s syndrome from cheer team photo

View attachment 503267

They took tqo photoes and used the one without the youngster with Downs.
Thats pretty shocking behaviour. Mormon values ?

Wow. Just wow.

If I had been the girls on that squad, I would have walked away with my squad mate when she was ordered to leave.

If I was the mother of that girl, I would sue the school.

The article says this isn't the first time this has happened so the school should know better by now.
So would I. But judging from this thread Utah seems to have different standards to the rest of the human race. Anywhere else there would be people getting sacked.

If it were up to Tommy, The little girl with Down's Syndrome would had been aborted.
Yet, Tommy didn't get pregnant. Nor did he leave the girl out of the photo...
Leaving the girl out of a photo would never be an issue if the girl had been aborted. Tommy would have saved the girl from all that emotional pain.

It would have been a nice gesture to have included the girl in the picture, but it shouldn't be such a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

^^^ I could be wrong, but what makes it the big deal that it is may be the fact that this isn't the first time that it has happened and to me, it happening at all only sends out the wrong message where people like the girl are concerned. I pray that it only makes them even more determined to score whatever it is that they are trying to get for themselves.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

View attachment 503267

How mighty kind of you having concerns for the disable and helpless.

Mick Romney is a Mormon.

James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Deuteronomy 10:18
He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing.

Ruth 1:16

But Ruth replied, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God.

View attachment 503267

How mighty kind of you having concerns for the disable and helpless.

Mick Romney is a Mormon.

James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Deuteronomy 10:18
He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing.

Ruth 1:16

But Ruth replied, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God.

It really isnt "kind". It is just common decency. Something that the school seems to lack.

Forum List

Back