Utah school omits teen with Down’s syndrome from cheer team photo

View attachment 503267

They took tqo photoes and used the one without the youngster with Downs.
Thats pretty shocking behaviour. Mormon values ?
Mongoloid syndrome. Utah doesn't like mongoloids.
So it would seem.
Mongoloids are severely retarded and think covering their eyes means you can't see them. Incest?

View attachment 503267

Who wants that retard on the team anyway? You know he is annoying and clinging on the girls in weird ways.

View attachment 503267

Who wants that retard on the team anyway? You know he is annoying and clinging on the girls in weird ways.
Bob Blaycock ?

Thats [sic] pretty shocking behaviour [sic]. Mormon values ?

Nothing whatsoever to do with any “Mormon values”. That's just your own ignorance and bigotry speaking.

Not to speak for anyone involved in the matter, but of the two pictures, I would have used the one that they did as well. Not because the first one featured a girl who had the odd look of someone with Down's syndrome, but because it featured a girl who was not wearing the same uniform that the other girls were wearing, and who therefore broke the aesthetic of the image.

I have no idea why she was out of uniform, but I would bet that that was the reason the picture including her was not used, and that the fact that she had Down's syndrome had nothing to do with it.

Just look at these two pictures…

View attachment 503281
View attachment 503282

It jumps out rather disruptively, at a casual glance, that there is something wrong with the first picture, because there is a girl that is out of uniform. You have to look much more closely and intensely at the picture to notice that the out-of-uniform girl has the look of Down's syndrome. If she was in uniform, I doubt you'd notice the Down's syndrome.
That retard is a she?

Nothing whatsoever to do with any “Mormon values”. That's just your own ignorance and bigotry speaking.

Not to speak for anyone involved in the matter, but of the two pictures, I would have used the one that they did as well. Not because the first one featured a girl who had the odd look of someone with Down's syndrome, but because it featured a girl who was not wearing the same uniform that the other girls were wearing, and who therefore broke the aesthetic of the image.

I have no idea why she was out of uniform, but I would bet that that was the reason the picture including her was not used, and that the fact that she had Down's syndrome had nothing to do with it.

View attachment 503281
View attachment 503282

It jumps out rather disruptively, at a casual glance, that there is something wrong with the first picture, because there is a girl that is out of uniform. You have to look much more closely and intensely at the picture to notice that the out-of-uniform girl has the look of Down's syndrome. If she was in uniform, I doubt you'd notice the Down's syndrome.
That retard is a she?
Maybe you should take a moment and delete your last few posts. They are incredibly offensive. People did not give their lives so that you could behave like this.

View attachment 503267

i don’t know what morman values have to do with it

but seems reasonable to have one with the team itself and one with the manager/coaches etc. Wasn’t uncommon when i played high school sports

with that said they should have included the one with everyone in the yearbook

View attachment 503281
View attachment 503282

That retard is a she?
Maybe you should take a moment and delete your last few posts. They are incredibly offensive. People did not give their lives so that you could behave like this.
Every single post and thread you create is offensive, but fortunately we in the US believe in the freedom of speech.

View attachment 503267

She was a manager and not a member of the squad. That is one possible explanation. TBH If I wanted to hate on them, I would have noticed the young lady with the raspberry hair first....

Maybe the reason why the girl doesn't wear the same uniform is because they are not made in whatever size she may need. According to the write up, this is not the first time that she has been left out. Because of there being a track record now, if I was her parents, I would either have her be home schooled for the remainder of her education or have her go to another school all together. If this occurrence were to make Shoreline Junior High the latest "target" concerning what's been going on in the news these days, I would only say, "What goes around comes around."

God bless you and that girl always!!!

Holly

This story is proof Democrats have to dig pretty hard to find stories they can use to smear their political opponents.

Which ones arent pretty ? They are kids ffs. Are you Matt Gatz ?
High school girls can't be attractive?
You're the one that's mentally defective... as if we all didn't know.

Thanks for keeping Utah in line, by the way.
Now see if you can't keep the animal molestation in Wales in check.

Maybe the reason why the girl doesn't wear the same uniform is because they are not made in whatever size she may need.
From the picture, she seems to be within the range of sizes of the other girls on the team. She is larger than the little blonde girl to her left but smaller than the girls that are standing.

Maybe the reason why the girl doesn't wear the same uniform is because they are not made in whatever size she may need.
From the picture, she seems to be within the range of sizes of the other girls on the team. She is larger than the little blonde girl to her left but smaller than the girls that are standing.
Another thing is maybe her family didn't have the money for the uniform. If I am right, to me, that is only all the more reason to rip her out of that school because it would be another something that is beyond her control.

God bless you and the girl and her family always!!!

Holly

View attachment 503267

Wow. Just wow.

If I had been the girls on that squad, I would have walked away with my squad mate when she was ordered to leave.

If I was the mother of that girl, I would sue the school.

The article says this isn't the first time this has happened so the school should know better by now.

Forum List

Back