USS John McCain hidden while Trump was in Japan

The USS John McCain. Is that the warship that loses every battle then turns around and aims its guns at its own Navy?
You probably haven't heard of it, but lots of us care about a thing we call decency. Look it up some day if you decide to crawl out from under that rock into clear air. I'm sure you like getting it even though you can't bring yourself to give it!

And tell us Bulldingle, WHAT HAS ANY OF THAT to do with the topic of this thread?

After you're done cogitating that, go suck my ass.

If left up to me, I'd shoot the USS McCain and just let it sink until 6 feet under to slowly rust away. On its way down I'm sure it would try to keep coming back getting in our military's way as often as it could but at least the democrats could all rally around it to say what a fine and noble ship it was for constantly crossing the ocean to compromise with the Chinese or Russia!
Rant all you want, pissant, but your slanders against John McCain II (the son of the ship's namesake) is indecent coming from an American, even an enemy of American traditions like you. But I'm sure our enemies appreciate your adolescent babbles about a man they feared who showed courage, as spoken by one who only talks courage. Seems evident you think putting McCain down makes Trump look better. It makes him smaller.

this is like the collusion crap -= CRAP
very, very stupid trying to pull this dumbshit
this is ridiculous ---like most of the MSM crap
it's 500 ft long !!!!!!!!!!!!--trying to hide it!!!!!?????
hahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahah
2018-11-28T021628Z_1776045291_RC1BE2E30170_RTRMADP_3_USA-DEFENSE.JPG.cf.jpg

Last edited:
White House asked for USS John McCain to be 'out of sight' during Trump's visit to Japan: WSJ

The ship has been stationed at the Yokosuka Naval Base near the USS Wasp, where Trump delivered Memorial Day remarks and visited U.S. officers.

Before Trump's address, a tarp was hung over the USS John McCain's name and sailors were reportedly directed to remove any coverings that showed the ship's name. A barge was also reportedly moved near the ship to make it harder to see its name from the USS Wasp.

The Journal also reported that sailors on the ship, who normally wear caps with its name, were given the day off when Trump gave his address.

Maybe Trump officials need to be informed that the USS John McCain is not named after the Senator but his father who was an Admiral
Fake news

Story is fake.....but I think its hysterical. That's pricks name should never have been on a Navy ship.....wtf? But covering it....I wish it did happen!:abgg2q.jpg:

By all accounts McCain was a terrible pilot and there is credible evidence that he was a little chickenshit when the fire on the Forrestal occurred.

The only good thing that I can say about McCain is that as bad a RINO that he was he would have still made a better President than the Obama asshole. Of course that is not saying much seeing that Obama was the worst President this country ever had.

USS RINO.

President Snowflake
if trump has so many flaws you can't keep up, as the left says, why the need to make up lies just to carry it along?

a dick move on anyone for any reason really. the left can't ever seem to find examples of their rage so they fake it then pretend it's real and get mad at anyone for telling them it's fake.

TIME mag. supposedly trump was separating kids from parents at the border. it was horrible, it was evil, it was trump. it was also a lie and hell the cover pic was photo shopped to remove the parent because they WERE together.

find something that's real you can be mad about and stop making shit up. OH I KNOW - he's not being impeached.

get mad about that. at least its real and happening; or not happening as the case may be.

USS RINO.

President Snowflake
if trump has so many flaws you can't keep up, as the left says, why the need to make up lies just to carry it along?

a dick move on anyone for any reason really. the left can't ever seem to find examples of their rage so they fake it then pretend it's real and get mad at anyone for telling them it's fake.

TIME mag. supposedly trump was separating kids from parents at the border. it was horrible, it was evil, it was trump. it was also a lie and hell the cover pic was photo shopped to remove the parent because they WERE together.

find something that's real you can be mad about and stop making shit up. OH I KNOW - he's not being impeached.

get mad about that. at least its real and happening; or not happening as the case may be.

14130546-7085071-image-a-12_1559183955184.jpg

She is big enough that they probably would not allow her aboard a Navy ship because it would sink under the weight.

30081F1F-26BB-47D1-9159-B729647CB4C5-962784.jpg

The name of USS John S. McCain was not obscured during the POTUS visit to Yokosuka on Memorial Day. The Navy is proud of that ship, its crew, its namesake and its heritage.

Navy Chief of Information (@chinfo) May 30, 2019

White House asked for USS John McCain to be 'out of sight' during Trump's visit to Japan: WSJ

The ship has been stationed at the Yokosuka Naval Base near the USS Wasp, where Trump delivered Memorial Day remarks and visited U.S. officers.

Before Trump's address, a tarp was hung over the USS John McCain's name and sailors were reportedly directed to remove any coverings that showed the ship's name. A barge was also reportedly moved near the ship to make it harder to see its name from the USS Wasp.

The Journal also reported that sailors on the ship, who normally wear caps with its name, were given the day off when Trump gave his address.

Maybe Trump officials need to be informed that the USS John McCain is not named after the Senator but his father who was an Admiral

The story is already being "walked back"

Trump Japan: White House Military Office and Navy officials emailed about moving USS John McCain before visit - CNNPolitics

Wow...what a freakish, failed human he is... A true, global embarrassment....

Trump Japan: White House Military Office and Navy officials emailed about moving USS John McCain before visit - CNNPolitics
Thats not a walk back...it's a confirmation....

The general public might not know that, and could get confused. If a leading lib were to go to Missouri, would they stand in front of, and make a big deal, about the Rush Limbaugh Federal Courthouse?

The federal facility isn't named after the Maha Rushdie, of course- but after the great man's highly distinguished grandfather- a profound legal scholar and judge.

But I really doubt that an Obama or Clinton would pose in front of it

The general public might not know that, and could get confused. If a leading lib were to go to Missouri, would they stand in front of, and make a big deal, about the Rush Limbaugh Federal Courthouse?

The federal facility isn't named after the Maha Rushdie, of course- but after the great man's highly distinguished grandfather- a profound legal scholar and judge.

only because they would never go to Cape Girardeau...and who can blame them! :21::21:

Thats not a walk back...it's a confirmation....

It confirmed what? Now the story is it was some low level emails back and forth. Everyone is denying everything, and so far I have not actually seen the emails in question, even redacted from the sources.

If CNN is taking this much of a hedge, you have a pretty good indication the story will be walked back even further.

only because they would never go to Cape Girardeau...and who can blame them! :21::21:

Why the ultraliberal disdain for America's small and medium sized cities? Not everyone wants to live in a supercity with teeming masses of homeless asking for your spare change and steaming mounds of fresh shit stacked on the sidewalks.

Forum List

Back