USS John McCain hidden while Trump was in Japan

Sooo.........disprove the Navy response on the Paint Barge was removed prior to his arrival...........They were PAINTING the AFT END OF THE SHIP..........

The ship was not facing the same way because it was the Starboard side damaged in the collision in the last summer.........and it's not hard to imagine that such a collision would have caused stress cracks in welds found by X-ray at a later date requiring repair...............So..........they were painting the STERN ...........using a barge..........

AND THAT BARGE was removed....and the TARP........before the President arrived..............

PROVE TO ME THAT TARP WAS UP THE DAY OF THE EVENT.

The Navy can make its life easier

Just produce a record of the maintenance being performed on the aft end of the McCain
Show the email sent to the McCain inviting sailors to attend the speech
Show some sailors from the McCain who say....WTF? I was at the Trump speech
The Washington Compost, CNN, and MSNBC can make this easy. Show valid pictures of the Tarp on the day of event VERIFIABLE........According to the 7th Fleet it was NOT THERE on the day of the event.

Furthermore...........Show me the gangway pictures from the pier to the USS McCain on the day of the event. They put up name tarps on the gangway to the pier. On that it names the ship, which would be seen by anyone on the pier or across the bay for that matter.

Riddle me this. The Washington Compost says the email is from the Navy.

1. How did the Washington Compost obtain that email? That would be a CONFIDENTIAL email for 7th FLEET procedures and guidelines.
2. Where is the VERIFICATION of the EMAIL?
3. If it is CONFIDENTIAL, then WHO RELEASED IT TO THE MEDIA??? If someone in the NAVY did this.......IF ......IF.....IF.........IF......it's True......then they are releasing information to the Media that can BE CHARGED via UNDER the USMJ for it.........Captain's Mast........Admirals Mast......and/or COURT MARTIAL.

The LEFT is fond of LEAKS......Real or IMAGINARY........The Washington Compost among others have been Lying their little Asses off for years now with UNVERIFIED stories..............they HAVE NO CREDIBILITY ANYMORE.

This is another TYPICAL post of LEFT WINGERS .............Make ACCUSATIONS...........Don't PROVE IT..............then DEMAND those ACCUSED TO PROVE THEIR INNOCENCE...................

In this country...........Proven til found guilty..............the LEFT has made a MOCKERY OF THIS STATEMENT.

Are you SURE that e-mail would have been considered classified? I worked in the personnel office for over 20 years in the Navy, and I can tell you that at least half of the message traffic we got in concerning basic operations were all marked unclassified.
An invitation to witness a Presidential speech would be classified?

It is routine message traffic. Why doesn’t the Navy just release it and show that the crew of the McCain was on the invite?

Exactly. All that message did was tell the commands on base that the president was going to be giving a speech. Unfortunately, the crew of the MCCAIN weren't put on the list. However, knowing bases like I do, there would have been several people asking their friends on the MCCAIN if they were going to go, which is probably how the crew heard about it.

And, when some heard about it, they decided to go, but were stopped from attending because they had on command ball caps with MCCAIN's name on it.

You're right. If there was no scandal about this, why is the Navy trying to come up with excuse after excuse? And yeah, the missive telling about Trump's visit would have been unclassified.
Trumps excuse was that the request came from a low level staffer 23-24 years old

Now Trump has GS 7s ordering the Navy what to do

Sooo.........disprove the Navy response on the Paint Barge was removed prior to his arrival...........They were PAINTING the AFT END OF THE SHIP..........

The ship was not facing the same way because it was the Starboard side damaged in the collision in the last summer.........and it's not hard to imagine that such a collision would have caused stress cracks in welds found by X-ray at a later date requiring repair...............So..........they were painting the STERN ...........using a barge..........

AND THAT BARGE was removed....and the TARP........before the President arrived..............

PROVE TO ME THAT TARP WAS UP THE DAY OF THE EVENT.

Just produce a record of the maintenance being performed on the aft end of the McCain
The Washington Compost, CNN, and MSNBC can make this easy. Show valid pictures of the Tarp on the day of event VERIFIABLE........According to the 7th Fleet it was NOT THERE on the day of the event.

Furthermore...........Show me the gangway pictures from the pier to the USS McCain on the day of the event. They put up name tarps on the gangway to the pier. On that it names the ship, which would be seen by anyone on the pier or across the bay for that matter.

1. How did the Washington Compost obtain that email? That would be a CONFIDENTIAL email for 7th FLEET procedures and guidelines.
3. If it is CONFIDENTIAL, then WHO RELEASED IT TO THE MEDIA??? If someone in the NAVY did this.......IF ......IF.....IF.........IF......it's True......then they are releasing information to the Media that can BE CHARGED via UNDER the USMJ for it.........Captain's Mast........Admirals Mast......and/or COURT MARTIAL.

The LEFT is fond of LEAKS......Real or IMAGINARY........The Washington Compost among others have been Lying their little Asses off for years now with UNVERIFIED stories..............they HAVE NO CREDIBILITY ANYMORE.

This is another TYPICAL post of LEFT WINGERS .............Make ACCUSATIONS...........Don't PROVE IT..............then DEMAND those ACCUSED TO PROVE THEIR INNOCENCE...................

In this country...........Proven til found guilty..............the LEFT has made a MOCKERY OF THIS STATEMENT.

Are you SURE that e-mail would have been considered classified? I worked in the personnel office for over 20 years in the Navy, and I can tell you that at least half of the message traffic we got in concerning basic operations were all marked unclassified.
A Presidential visit isn't your standard email. The Secret Service goes in advance of wherever he goes.............I would imagine that these emails were Confidential.........I didn't say Classified...........big difference.

Either way............Official emails shouldn't be open to the Washington Compost.
Confidential is a level of classification.

An email inviting crew members to attend an event like this would not be classified

Why won’t the Navy just show who was on the address line?

It is routine message traffic. Why doesn’t the Navy just release it and show that the crew of the McCain was on the invite?

Exactly. All that message did was tell the commands on base that the president was going to be giving a speech. Unfortunately, the crew of the MCCAIN weren't put on the list. However, knowing bases like I do, there would have been several people asking their friends on the MCCAIN if they were going to go, which is probably how the crew heard about it.

And, when some heard about it, they decided to go, but were stopped from attending because they had on command ball caps with MCCAIN's name on it.

You're right. If there was no scandal about this, why is the Navy trying to come up with excuse after excuse? And yeah, the missive telling about Trump's visit would have been unclassified.
Trumps excuse was that the request came from a low level staffer 23-24 years old

GS7 is a bit high for a 23-24 year old. GS7 is usually associated with Chief ranks. If they were only 23-24 years old, they would more than likely be a GS3 or GS4.

GS7 is a bit high for a 23-24 year old. GS7 is usually associated with Chief ranks. If they were only 23-24 years old, they would more than likely be a GS3 or GS4.
GS 7 is a Civil Service rank

GS 7 is a Civil Service rank

I understand that GS7 is a civil service rank. What I'm telling you is that a civilian GS7 is equivalent to a Chief in the Navy.

Civilian to Military Rank - FederalPay.org

Forum List

Back