USS John McCain hidden while Trump was in Japan

kind of like calling half the country deplorables, and bitching about people clinging to their guns and bibles?

It's comical how much of progressive hero McCain has become, considering how much they hated him in 2008.
Hillary called half of Trump supporters deplorable
That is 22 percent of the country

Sounds right
Fake news lair, as far the report on the ship it's fake as well, already debunked by the navy.
Hillary said half of Trump supporters.....you do the math
Navy has admitted the Trump administration made the request but denying that they complied
More lies.

Hey Asshole....the Navy admitted they received a request from the WH to move the ship....they did not listen.

If everyone listened to baby trump or orders he would be in BIG TROUBLE.
Thé Navy is covering their own ass
At first, they complied with the request and covered markings and pulled in a barge
Then they thought better and reversed

McCain sailors were not invited

kind of like calling half the country deplorables, and bitching about people clinging to their guns and bibles?

It's comical how much of progressive hero McCain has become, considering how much they hated him in 2008.

Sounds right
Fake news lair, as far the report on the ship it's fake as well, already debunked by the navy.
Navy has admitted the Trump administration made the request but denying that they complied
More lies.

Hey Asshole....the Navy admitted they received a request from the WH to move the ship....they did not listen.

Probably one of the reasons they didn't listen and left the ship in port is because if they had made the McCain leave port while Trump was on the base, not only would you have reporters asking questions about the deployment, but you would also have a very pissed off crew who deployed for 1 day for no reason, and you can bet that they would be sending letters home bitching about it.

I know that there were a couple of times we pulled out for just a day, and it pissed off the whole crew, because it seemed like a waste of time.

But, there was one time when we were in Palma Mallorca, and my friend Fred and I had special liberty chits for the day that our ship had to do an emergency UNREP for another ship. When we were told that the ship was to go out for the day, we showed our chits to our supervisors, and they told us to take it up with the XO. We then went to the XO and showed that we had those chits approved a couple of weeks prior, he told us that if we could be off the ship in 20 min, we could have our liberty.

We made it off the ship, and I gotta say, there was not a better feeling in the world than being on the shore and seeing my ship head for sea, knowing that Fred and I were the only 2 American sailors in Palma at the time. Palma Mallorca for those who don't know is an EXCELLENT liberty port for US sailors in the summer time.

Do you ever stop lying?
I prefer those who were not captured

Knowing Trump how he thinks and talks as obviously a stupid troll like you apparently cannot do after YEARS of practice, all Trump meant in saying that is that he would rather see a pilot or soldier who completes his mission without being captured! Who wouldn't? To Trump, you succeeded, you "won." Trump is a business mind, all business, and only you Tards and Trolls and idiots like you either CANNOT or REFUSE TO see the world as Trump clearly sees it! Not a knock against any POW, Trump was merely making a statement about WINNING. Trump is a totally success-orientated job-completed individual.

LOL

Trump is petty and cruel
He was looking for a way to attack McCain. To him, being captured was a disgrace so he brought it up

That is the man you voted for

You are stupid and a fool.

If Trump was going after McCain for being captured, how many other POWs has he attacked? Zero? SPLAT goes your theory.

And I didn't vote for Trump. Wrong for two out of two. Idiot.
That is the crux of the matter

In trying to attack McCains valor, he ended up attacking all POWs

You prefer those who were not captured? You just attacked all POWs. You're as bad as Trump. Worse.

Sounds right
More lies.

Probably one of the reasons they didn't listen and left the ship in port is because if they had made the McCain leave port while Trump was on the base, not only would you have reporters asking questions about the deployment, but you would also have a very pissed off crew who deployed for 1 day for no reason, and you can bet that they would be sending letters home bitching about it.

I know that there were a couple of times we pulled out for just a day, and it pissed off the whole crew, because it seemed like a waste of time.

But, there was one time when we were in Palma Mallorca, and my friend Fred and I had special liberty chits for the day that our ship had to do an emergency UNREP for another ship. When we were told that the ship was to go out for the day, we showed our chits to our supervisors, and they told us to take it up with the XO. We then went to the XO and showed that we had those chits approved a couple of weeks prior, he told us that if we could be off the ship in 20 min, we could have our liberty.

We made it off the ship, and I gotta say, there was not a better feeling in the world than being on the shore and seeing my ship head for sea, knowing that Fred and I were the only 2 American sailors in Palma at the time. Palma Mallorca for those who don't know is an EXCELLENT liberty port for US sailors in the summer time.
Lots of gay bars there, huh?

More lies.

Why....you planning a night out?

More lies.

You gonna be there? I'd really like to meet you in person.

Knowing Trump how he thinks and talks as obviously a stupid troll like you apparently cannot do after YEARS of practice, all Trump meant in saying that is that he would rather see a pilot or soldier who completes his mission without being captured! Who wouldn't? To Trump, you succeeded, you "won." Trump is a business mind, all business, and only you Tards and Trolls and idiots like you either CANNOT or REFUSE TO see the world as Trump clearly sees it! Not a knock against any POW, Trump was merely making a statement about WINNING. Trump is a totally success-orientated job-completed individual.

LOL

Trump is petty and cruel
He was looking for a way to attack McCain. To him, being captured was a disgrace so he brought it up

If Trump was going after McCain for being captured, how many other POWs has he attacked? Zero? SPLAT goes your theory.

You prefer those who were not captured? You just attacked all POWs. You're as bad as Trump. Worse.
Direct quote

Offensive isn’t it?

LOL

Trump is petty and cruel

Direct quote

Offensive isn’t it?

You said it. You hate POWs. Just one more thing to hold against a troll hack paid shill like you.

More lies.

I am flattered but I prefer girls....

Oh trust me, I don't want to "date" you.

Well....you're a trumpette...so you want to call me names and insult me and then probably shoot me full of holes with your AK.....cause trumpettes are TOUGH......AND IGNORED!

Well....you're a trumpette...so you want to call me names and insult me and then probably shoot me full of holes with your AK.....cause trumpettes are TOUGH......AND IGNORED!
I wanted to perform a citizens arrest on you, take you to local officials and have them charge you with treason, watch them try you, and then be at your hanging. Nothing as grandiose as you say.

You know what the really screwed up part of this whole thing is? Trump thought that the ship was originally named for the senator that he had such a beef with, when in reality, it was named for his grandfather and father, and has been in service since 1994.

What's even worse, is Trump's followers also believe that bullshit as well.

It was also named for McCain during the Trump administration, so you are wrong on that point. :D

You know what the really screwed up part of this whole thing is? Trump thought that the ship was originally named for the senator that he had such a beef with, when in reality, it was named for his grandfather and father, and has been in service since 1994.

It was also named for McCain during the Trump administration, so you are wrong on that point. :D

Might wanna check on the heritage of that ship. McCain was only listed because he was a senator and had the same name.

Might wanna check on the heritage of that ship. McCain was only listed because he was a senator and had the same name.

Where did you think I got that information, dumbass?

Why do you need tarps to weld?

To stop people passing by from getting flashed?

When was the last time you welded something or was by someone welding in a commercial/industrial setting?

When did you serve in the Navy? How many welding operations did you see on board ships?

I served in the Navy for 12 years active duty, mostly as an engineer. I took my ships through an SRA and complex overhaul. I never saw a tarp being used. Sailors know not to stare at it without proper protection! You are as full of shit as a Christmas turkey!
160113-D-HV319-069.JPG

Oh, my God! Where is the tarp?

DSC00963-768x576.jpg

Oh, no! Where is the tarp? (Yeah, I know he is cutting!)

You know, there were several times in my career as a young sailor that I was called to stand Fire Watch. That is where someone is doing some hot work such as welding or using a torch, and you have to have people on the other side of the work, standing by with a fire extinguisher to put out fires if they happened.

Not once did I see the HT's use a tarp.

How long ago was that? Current construction practice is to use welding blinds or tarps to stop someone from being flashed.

I retired back in 2002, but if you want to see what the fire watch procedures currently are for the U.S. Navy, here's a link. Nothing in it about tarps.

https://www.navsea.navy.mil/Portals/103/Documents/SSRAC/NSI/FY15/009-35_FY15.pdf
I did 10 years in the Navy...........Then I have been in the Construction field for decades plus............we use blinds when welding all the dang time. It is an OSHA requirement...........in many cases. They build scaffolding huts for welding as a practice.............AGAIN........All the time.......Now that I know welding was going on it is not hard to figure that they used a blind on it for welding the deck.

So I call this was to cover the name up another TDS moment as usual.

To stop people passing by from getting flashed?

When was the last time you welded something or was by someone welding in a commercial/industrial setting?

When did you serve in the Navy? How many welding operations did you see on board ships?

I served in the Navy for 12 years active duty, mostly as an engineer. I took my ships through an SRA and complex overhaul. I never saw a tarp being used. Sailors know not to stare at it without proper protection! You are as full of shit as a Christmas turkey!
160113-D-HV319-069.JPG

DSC00963-768x576.jpg

You know, there were several times in my career as a young sailor that I was called to stand Fire Watch. That is where someone is doing some hot work such as welding or using a torch, and you have to have people on the other side of the work, standing by with a fire extinguisher to put out fires if they happened.

How long ago was that? Current construction practice is to use welding blinds or tarps to stop someone from being flashed.

I retired back in 2002, but if you want to see what the fire watch procedures currently are for the U.S. Navy, here's a link. Nothing in it about tarps.

https://www.navsea.navy.mil/Portals/103/Documents/SSRAC/NSI/FY15/009-35_FY15.pdf
I did 10 years in the Navy...........Then I have been in the Construction field for decades plus............we use blinds when welding all the dang time. It is an OSHA requirement...........in many cases. They build scaffolding huts for welding as a practice.............AGAIN........All the time.......Now that I know welding was going on it is not hard to figure that they used a blind on it for welding the deck.

Why put a tarp over the name of the ship.

What were you welding?

Welding curtains – just common courtesy? Or OSHA mandate?

Welding curtains are a necessity for any welding contractor. Can you imagine doing a welding job at a job site and having some young administrative assistant walk by and get flash burns because you did not shield your arc with a welding curtain?

What a nightmare that could turn into?

An on the job injury (OJI) report with your company name listed along with the words “unsafe practices” .

Its much easier to just use a welding screen whenever there are people passing by... everyday people who may not be familiar with the hazards of a welding arc.

Sure You and I dont think much about it and we know to just put up a hand to block the arc, but children and even adults who have never been around welding just dont know... They might even stare.

Its the safe thing and the right thing to do for the safety of anyone who walks by while you are welding. Its also an OSHA requirement to make sure you have welding arcs properly shielded to prevent exposure to passers by.

160113-D-HV319-069.JPG

DSC00963-768x576.jpg

Why put a tarp over the name of the ship.

What were you welding?
According to the discussion welding on the deck was happening on that ship. Welding curtains and/or Welding screens are commonly used when there are average people nearby so they don't look at the arc.

So.........lets have a party on a ship.....invite civilians to watch them weld..........and for extra fun stare at the sun for 2 hours so we can be like Ray Charles after...........

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back