USMCA. Mexico will pay for the wall. Another promise kept.

Mexico is paying for the wall through USMCA...So are the Canucks
Wow, no tariffs on cars made in Mexico or Canada. Wow, this will surely fund the wall.
Let me explain it again

NAFTA = Total ass raping of America

USMCA = Trump+ MAGA

For every net dollar that enters this country through jobs, taxes, imports/exports is a net dollar over NAFTA

Net dollar over NAFTA = 1 net dollar towards the wall

Trump = Maga

This is all algebraic
It idiotic. Sounds like a crack pipe dream to me. Nice fantasy. I still haven't seen what is in the actual agreement. Pardon me if I don't jump on the bandwagon and start buying drinks. Post a link to the actual agreement.

Sorry Obama, But It's Trump's Economic Boom, Not Yours
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-trump-booming-economy/

Barack Obama is on the road attempting to claim credit for the booming economy under President Trump. But the only thing Obama deserves credit for is making it easy for Trump to undo Obama's anti-growth policies....
Obama presided over the worst economic recovery in modern times. For six years, he blamed Republicans in Congress for thwarting his spending agenda and hampering growth. In his last two years in office, he claimed that 2% growth was the best we could hope for. And in his last year in office, while the economy was again stalling out, Obama claimed that Trump's tax cuts and deregulation would only make things worse. But now that we're in the midst of a booming economy — which kicked in after Trump reversed almost all Obama's economic policies — we're supposed to believe that it's Obama who deserves all the credit. Yep. That's precisely what Obama and his Amen Chorus in the press want us to believe

Wow, no tariffs on cars made in Mexico or Canada. Wow, this will surely fund the wall.
Let me explain it again

USMCA = Trump+ MAGA

For every net dollar that enters this country through jobs, taxes, imports/exports is a net dollar over NAFTA

Trump = Maga

This is all algebraic
He screwed you again.
In 2016 he promised to punish US car manufacturers that produce abroad. In 2019, he helps US car manufacturers to produce abroad.
Promise BROKEN.
Ford investing $1 billion, adding jobs at Chicago factories as it makes cuts overseas
FCA investing $1 billion in truck plant to move Ram truck production from Mexico to Michigan (Fiat-Chrysler)
Sounds good. But what has that to do with Trump?
Made it less expensive to do business here.

Let me explain it again

USMCA = Trump+ MAGA

Trump = Maga

This is all algebraic
It idiotic. Sounds like a crack pipe dream to me. Nice fantasy. I still haven't seen what is in the actual agreement. Pardon me if I don't jump on the bandwagon and start buying drinks. Post a link to the actual agreement.

Barack Obama is on the road attempting to claim credit for the booming economy under President Trump. But the only thing Obama deserves credit for is making it easy for Trump to undo Obama's anti-growth policies....
Obama presided over the worst economic recovery in modern times. For six years, he blamed Republicans in Congress for thwarting his spending agenda and hampering growth. In his last two years in office, he claimed that 2% growth was the best we could hope for. And in his last year in office, while the economy was again stalling out, Obama claimed that Trump's tax cuts and deregulation would only make things worse. But now that we're in the midst of a booming economy — which kicked in after Trump reversed almost all Obama's economic policies — we're supposed to believe that it's Obama who deserves all the credit. Yep. That's precisely what Obama and his Amen Chorus in the press want us to believe
How does one explain seven years of growth, 13 million jobs , stock market that almost tripled under the Great Obama?

All after the Great Obama prevented a Depression

Let me explain it again

USMCA = Trump+ MAGA

Trump = Maga

This is all algebraic
He screwed you again.
In 2016 he promised to punish US car manufacturers that produce abroad. In 2019, he helps US car manufacturers to produce abroad.
Promise BROKEN.
Ford investing $1 billion, adding jobs at Chicago factories as it makes cuts overseas
FCA investing $1 billion in truck plant to move Ram truck production from Mexico to Michigan (Fiat-Chrysler)
Sounds good. But what has that to do with Trump?
Made it less expensive to do business here.
I read the article. Trucks are now in favor in America, not sports cars that they build abroad. And it appears to happen that Ford is assembling trucks in the US.

Let me explain it again

USMCA = Trump+ MAGA

Trump = Maga

This is all algebraic

How does one explain seven years of growth, 13 million jobs , stock market that almost tripled under the Great Obama?

All after the Great Obama prevented a Depression

The big boy banks screwed up in the derivative market. They should never have been in the derivative market. they go caught with a lot of worthless or devalued paper. Pyramid collapsed. Panic ensued. Obama elected. Used Keynesian economics to stabilize supply side economics. Propped up the banks, investment houses, big auto by passing out the money back to the plutocracy to cover their crooked shell game fuck-ups. Lots of money back in circulation brought economy back from brink. Everybody took a breath, said lets go again (we don't need no stinking regulation) and we went back to work as little bits of the largess trickled down to the peons, but not nearly as fast as supply side theory sent it back to the top. We're playing she shell game now. The game did not change under Obama, just the application of the currently maligned Keynesian solution for which he was equally maligned for 8 years, but it worked. Trump's economic engine is running on the fuel put in by his predecessor and the Fed is pouring staggering amounts of water through a sieve to keep it afloat. Obama was not "The Great Obama". He just did the job necessary at the time. Been voting since 72. Haven't seen a great president yet, just those that took their best shot. Hillory's economics might have worked. Glad she didn't get the chance. Got all the money I'm going to need. But, I am ashamed at what this current corrupt son-of-a-bitch-n-cheif has embarrassingly let loose and breahed validity into, in this country and what he has shown us to be around the world. I probably missed the subtlety of your post this time. I'll probably get a lot of shit for this post. But, if you get right down to it, I don't have to give a shit.

Instead of being brutally A raped for yrs by NAFTA, Trillions will pour in from Mexico to the US.

Trump was right and wrong. Not only will Mexico pay for it, so will Canada.

A whole year wasted because Pelosi sat on it for a year. Disgraceful. The wall would have been paid for by now.

Merry Christmas to all.

Liar...there is nothing in the USMCA that would come close to paying for the wall.

Let me explain it again

USMCA = Trump+ MAGA

Trump = Maga

This is all algebraic
USMCA - United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement - Details and Commentary

Let me explain it again

USMCA = Trump+ MAGA

Trump = Maga

This is all algebraic
NAFTA

Where’s the Money?

If Mexico is paying, why do we have a trillion dollar deficit?

That does not follow. What does Mexico paying for a wall, have to do with the deficit?

Unless your claim is that the cost of the wall, is $1 Trillion a year.........

The deficit is caused by entitlement spending. Medicare, Social Security, and so on.

Last year we collected $3.3 Trillion in tax revenue. $620 Billion was to the Department of Defense.

That leaves $2.7 Trillion dollars.

The reason there is a deficit, is not because the wall is costing us $3.7 Trillion. ($2.7T plus $1T deficit)....

The reason we have a deficit is because of all the programs and entitlements that need to be cut.

Take a Mexican 30 seconds to get over that

So........ Everything in the entire video, from the statistics to the actual border patrol agents, is all say consistently that you are wrong....

but you are just going to randomly blurt out, with no support, no facts, no collaborating witnesses.... a Mexican will take 30 seconds to get over it.

If you truly stand by what you just said... that would make you an idiot.

Where’s the Money?

If Mexico is paying, why do we have a trillion dollar deficit?

That does not follow. What does Mexico paying for a wall, have to do with the deficit?

Unless your claim is that the cost of the wall, is $1 Trillion a year.........

The deficit is caused by entitlement spending. Medicare, Social Security, and so on.

Last year we collected $3.3 Trillion in tax revenue. $620 Billion was to the Department of Defense.

That leaves $2.7 Trillion dollars.

The reason there is a deficit, is not because the wall is costing us $3.7 Trillion. ($2.7T plus $1T deficit)....

The reason we have a deficit is because of all the programs and entitlements that need to be cut.
All this money coming in from Mexico and we are not allowed to see it

Let me explain it again

USMCA = Trump+ MAGA

Trump = Maga

This is all algebraic
Appreciate the link. Did not know it had a website. Was expecting a dot gov suffix. Moved link to information bookmark.

So........ Everything in the entire video, from the statistics to the actual border patrol agents, is all say consistently that you are wrong....

but you are just going to randomly blurt out, with no support, no facts, no collaborating witnesses.... a Mexican will take 30 seconds to get over it.

That’s about right...30 seconds

That’s his modus operandi. Nothing new what so ever.

He just got another Billion and a Half for the wall BTW with The Defense Bill.

Instead of being brutally A raped for yrs by NAFTA, Trillions will pour in from Mexico to the US.

A whole year wasted because Pelosi sat on it for a year. Disgraceful. The wall would have been paid for by now.

Merry Christmas to all.

Merry Christmas to all.
So...why didn’t this happen before the two years republicans were in control?
Trump was elected because of the political class in D.C. They are still there. It is obvious that a percentage of Republicans are very liberal in many ways. And we as voters are fed a constant stream of them to vote for. They seem to be surrogates for the Prog party. They seem to see safety in approving judges though. McConnell learned from the Progs about getting judges approved. And if voted out next November do what Progs would do their final two months in office. Approve every judge they can.

Forum List

Back