USMCA. Mexico will pay for the wall. Another promise kept.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Instead of being brutally A raped for yrs by NAFTA, Trillions will pour in from Mexico to the US.

Trump was right and wrong. Not only will Mexico pay for it, so will Canada.

A whole year wasted because Pelosi sat on it for a year. Disgraceful. The wall would have been paid for by now.

Merry Christmas to all.

Instead of being brutally A raped for yrs by NAFTA, Trillions will pour in from Mexico to the US.

A whole year wasted because Pelosi sat on it for a year. Disgraceful. The wall would have been paid for by now.

Merry Christmas to all.
Great news! And a Merry Christmas to you and yours, as well.

Merry Christmas to all.
Great to hear

So now Trump doesn’t need to take money away from the military

Merry Christmas to all.

Trump wins again

9648006-6689695-image-a-40_1549847296054.jpg

Merry Christmas to all.
So...why didn’t this happen before the two years republicans were in control?

Mexico is paying for the wall through USMCA...So are the Canucks
Wow, no tariffs on cars made in Mexico or Canada. Wow, this will surely fund the wall.
Let me explain it again

NAFTA = Total ass raping of America

USMCA = Trump+ MAGA

For every net dollar that enters this country through jobs, taxes, imports/exports is a net dollar over NAFTA

Net dollar over NAFTA = 1 net dollar towards the wall

Trump = Maga

This is all algebraic

Let me explain it again

USMCA = Trump+ MAGA

For every net dollar that enters this country through jobs, taxes, imports/exports is a net dollar over NAFTA

Trump = Maga

This is all algebraic

Winner. :)

Although, I don't think that "Trump = Maga" is real algebra, but its all good. :)

Wow, no tariffs on cars made in Mexico or Canada. Wow, this will surely fund the wall.
Let me explain it again

USMCA = Trump+ MAGA

Trump = Maga

This is all algebraic
He screwed you again.
In 2016 he promised to punish US car manufacturers that produce abroad. In 2019, he helps US car manufacturers to produce abroad.
Promise BROKEN.

Let me explain it again

USMCA = Trump+ MAGA

Trump = Maga

This is all algebraic
He screwed you again.
In 2016 he promised to punish US car manufacturers that produce abroad. In 2019, he helps US car manufacturers to produce abroad.
Promise BROKEN.
Ford investing $1 billion, adding jobs at Chicago factories as it makes cuts overseas
[URL="https://www.clickondetroit.com/automotive/2018/01/12/fca-investing-1-billion-in-truck-plant-to-move-ram-truck-production-from-mexico-to-michigan/"]FCA investing $1 billion in truck plant to move Ram truck production from Mexico to Michigan (Fiat-Chrysler)[/URL]

Let me explain it again

USMCA = Trump+ MAGA

Trump = Maga

This is all algebraic
He screwed you again.
Promise BROKEN.
Ford investing $1 billion, adding jobs at Chicago factories as it makes cuts overseas
FCA investing $1 billion in truck plant to move Ram truck production from Mexico to Michigan (Fiat-Chrysler)
Sounds good. But what has that to do with Trump?

Merry Christmas to all.

Canada isn't paying for jack shit. Canada's balance of trade has done nothing but improve since Trump was elected. When Trump was elected, the US had a trade deficit with Canada of just under $11 billion in 2016. Now thanks to the wonderful negotiating skills of Donald Trump and his trade war, that trade deficit for 2019 has ballooned to over $20 billion as at October 31st, 2019, and is one track to more than double before the end of this year, what it was when Dumb Donald was elected.

Everything Donald Trump touches, dies.

Let me explain it again

USMCA = Trump+ MAGA

Trump = Maga

This is all algebraic
It idiotic. Sounds like a crack pipe dream to me. Nice fantasy. I still haven't seen what is in the actual agreement. Pardon me if I don't jump on the bandwagon and start buying drinks. Post a link to the actual agreement.

Forum List

Back